Tiger & Lindsay Vonn Go Public

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Mar 18, 2013.

1. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

2. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

LOL !!!

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

what!!!!!!! you fucked him too?

4. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Yeah look men and women are both shallow in their own special ways. Money, looks, status etc. They all play a factor, what exactly is love anyway? jk...but not really....

5. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Agree with what you are saying here. It Looks like they are saying that they went public to take some power away from the paparazzi...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-...lationship-had-paparazzi-180847868--golf.html

As big man on campus in college, I got a small taste of what it is like to live life in a bubble, cant imagine how annoying and scary it is for the truly famous.

6. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Lindsey Vonn: Sharing Historic Win with Tiger Woods, Family Was 'Really, Really Special'

Jan 2015

When Lindsey Vonn broke the all-time record for World Cup victories on Jan. 19 with her Super-G win at Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy, she was greeted by an ecstatic entourage at the finish line, including her parents, step-parents and sister.

But perhaps her biggest fan – and her biggest surprise guest? Tiger Woods, Vonn's boyfriend of more than two years.

"Tiger completely surprised me!" the Olympic gold medalist, 30, tells PEOPLE. "It's funny because I had actually been giving him a hard time that he wasn't here, and then my dad came over to me [after the race] and said, 'Look who I found!' and there he was. I had no idea he was coming. It was a good surprise. He got me!"

Read the full story here.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Lol

8. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Considering they were 2 of my favorite people before they got together, I think it's great that they are together. I wish em the best personally and professionally.

9. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

No pic of tiger missing a front tooth? Camera man hit him on the way to the podium and knocked out one of his teeth

World Cup is in Vail next month! Looking forward to all the activity...

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol. i think i put that pic in another thread.

11. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TG in disguise and revealing a missing tooth.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Well, cold and tooth sensitivity are something else. He can afford a dental implant.

13. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

The tooth was knocked out just minutes before this pic was taken

14. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Looks like two elementary school kids kissing in the winter at the bus stop, lol.

What a crappy way to end your date! I'd be pissed at that cameraman. :p

16. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

That's too fuckin cute. There, I said it. I still got a mountain of man cards left.:smt025

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No sir you don't lol

18. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Greatdayndamornin'! I didn't know she has a smokin' hot sister,Karin Kildow. :smt007

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

WOW!:D

20. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

First Place Indeed