Tiki Barber & Traci Lynn Johnson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Apr 8, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Hellooooo David Letterman, George Lopez.Lopez is the biggest piece of shit ever since he did it after his wife gave him a kidney to save his life.

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Not a reasonable comparison. You always make things white and black. and I need a break from your way of arguing but I do this one.

I have no clue what Lopez did so I leave that out -but Letterman is too powerful/moneymaker/ratings and not replaceable - at the moment - with his ratings. It would be like firing Oprah if she had an affair - they are golden egg layers.
    Tikki Barber cant, in terms of rating and money "bringer", not be compared to Letterman..... you know this, why don't you step back sometimes and look at the big picture, sometimes you really are myopic.

Had Letterman not been bringing so much money and ratings, he would be gone in a second.

Almighty dollar (and rating game in this case) is the name of the game.

Why do we expect fairness in media??? If you jeopardize ratings and revenue, (or dont have enough ratings for that matter - see Lopez) your ass is gone - There are very few that are beyond this position - such as Letterman, Leno, Oprah etc. Very few are beyond being fired for such behavior, very few.

That's it on this, I post one thing and "boom" you come and do your typical thing.

Right now, I'm so tired of your "schtick" I really need a break from it. Your still my boo tho. Just need a break. Your constant negativity lately is like a wet blanket.

3. The Dark King

You definitely need a break because you took that waaaaaaayyyy further than needed kid lol. You brought up the morality thing I was actually showing that its not just about that. You are so on the defensive lol. I was actually inclined to you agree with you. I'll take my wet blanket and put you on ignore my friend apparently we need it.

4. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Tiki is after money - hence why he's trying to get back into the NFL, where no one wants him!

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

surely by now you know men dont care if women are unemployed or underemployed

reverse that shit and see how long shit lasts

i have yet to see a banging, well-off blond hair white girl string along a broke ass black mothafucka

if u've seen one, holla at me..i need $$$

6. dafty pukk

dafty pukk New Member

Too true.

Well...I actually have seen that on more than one occasion.
    Broke ass Black and White mothas.

It's certainly a head-scratcher.

- Daft

7. Jase

Jase Active Member

She might have been an unbearable bitch but apparently not too unbearable enough to keep him from knocking her up. I have no problem with him leaving. I'm not one of those "Stay together for the sake of the children" people. To me it's not really a matter of his ex-wife being a victim as much as it is how HE acts. You and your wife split up while she's pregnant. Okay kind of out of the blue (for the public) but whatever. THEN we find out he's screwing some 23 year old intern at the job he works at (and subsequently loses).

I'm sorry to me the guy just too easily comes off as a stereotype. Out of work (as far as I know) Black Man who leaves his wife pregnant with twins and then goes around fucking a white girl 13 years his junior. Like I said, I don't really see why this guy should be celebrated. If you want to celebrate him for landing a hot woman then fine. But that is not the type of couple I'd want people thinking of if they're thinking about IR.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

that aint how the game played, son

somebody got to have some paper-chase hustle

9. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

i never hear a peep when it is, i usually see people bash the fuck out the guy when a man does it

10. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Because men are DOGS.

.. which would make women...

j/k!!!

:)

11. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

lool, i cant stand being around women like that

12. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Dog owners? :::running::::

13. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Wow is MissWacy for real? This is a woman and a very fine one too who is actually siding with the fact that men are bashed more when they cheat than women . Bless your heart

14. The Dark King

Get back here smart ass :p

15. Iggy

Iggy Banned

lol so true

16. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

just saying how i have seen it over the years, seen too much hypocrisy from women when it comes to cheating

17. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

come to london lol

18. dafty pukk

dafty pukk New Member

On the contrary, that's exactly what a pimp does.
    He's technically broke. He needs to acquire a stable.

He relies on his silver tongue to get the paper from the women doing the work.

Nevertheless, however the game is played, I've seen some fine women working their ass off for some smooth talking loser that doesn't do a damn thing.

I remember visiting a friend from college who was shacked up with this White guy that talked a helluva story about what he's done and where's he's been. All while making himself comfortable in her house.

He was perpetually "getting on his feet" until she wised up and he moved on to the next girl caught up in his charisma.

He's not the first man I've come across letting a woman take care of him while he kicked back. I once knew a gorgeous stripper who would give her kidney to her ex-con of a boyfriend who was too good to do basic work.

You've never come across that?

There's more than one way to play the game.

- Daft

19. fexo

fexo Member

LOL:rolleyes:

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

all this BS about tiki barber

his brother is still gettin it in Pro-Style and gets less attention:confused:

[​IMG]