Tiki Barber & Traci Lynn Johnson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Apr 8, 2010.

1. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Hmm... I am pondering this... let me see...

1.) Did he cheat on his wife?

2.) Is he dating/married to a non-black woman or better yet.. white woman??

Very important questions! :D

2. Howiedoit

Howiedoit Active Member

I worked in corporate America for 20 years and most companies frown on dating within the job . . . people still do it. You can't deny human nature.

Unfortunately, if the relationship goes bad the company will always side for the woman while the man is usually fired.

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

4. z

z Well-Known Member

Damn Tiki chose this anorexic, pan cake ass, beak nosed trash. This is certainly a down grade from his Asian wife, and I am usually a blonde fan but damn this chick ain’t it.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Someone has to bring in the dough.

I was curious to see her personality from the video...I cannot fathom a mature man desiring to converse with her in the manner she demands a man does...and she has the nerve to complain about not wanting to be with you if there is awkward silence?? LMAO.

LOL at her unwitting dig at Tiki and his brother as being her favorite NFL players..

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

hatin harder than a mothafucka:smt079

besides a chat with her is probably more lively than having one with u

unless it's about philly/cheltenham township..then we can talk all night

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

"If there's... 5 minutes of awkward silence, I... don't want to be with you."

Oh, she's a keeper!!

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ouch.

9. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

ouch lol

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

She's a drastic upgrade from that ugly vietnamese he was married to...or whatever that shit was.

11. satyr

satyr New Member

Tiki needs to go ahead and take a sports radio job. There is no compelling reason why any NFL team would be interested in a 36 year old running back. Jim Brown and Barry Sanders both retired long before that age and Barber is nowhere near their talent level.

With any luck he pays his dues in sports radio and NBC or ABC decides to give him a second chance with being television commentator.

12. Legacy

Legacy New Member

Big Mistake he ain't learn the first time? and she young too, she going for those wallets but let a simp be a simp

13. Steven

Steven New Member

Well if she's after wallets she's in the wrong marriage. Dude can't get a broadcasting job and, the NFL isn't even looking his way.
    I'm surprised no one has updated this thread. Well they got married a very low budget City Hall marriage. I guess he lied to her and said they would do it big later. I don't see this relationship lasting at all.

Check him out with the big kool-aid smile. Is it me or does she look a little thin.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ries-traci-lynn-johnson-see-her-dress-2012207

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I don't think companies should be shit-canning people professionally over their personal life, unless morals/PR are somehow a part of the gig. That being said, I hate that their outward behavior during the marriage (at least the limited bit we are aware of) seems to fit some Buck & White She-Devil stereotype. There's probably more to this than we will know (which doesn't excuse him at all), but I just wish it didn't make me feel like I need a shower, lol

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He hooked up with her after he and the ex were seperated. And I don't get what this had to do with his job. Not even like he got caught cheating. Really weird.

16. Steven

Steven New Member

I agree about the shit-canning and white she-devil stereotype. It's not a good look and there relationship is so public to.

People may disagree how he left his first wife. And yet I hope the guy find some kind of major employment. I'm not sure about his job status right now. He maybe working or have money coming in some way. And yet to maintain their lifestyle he's going to need major bank.

17. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Those two seem phonier than a 3 dollar bill.

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

City Hall wedding???:(
    Tiki's paper is all kinds of fucked up.lol
    I know his new wife wasn't dreaming about that ceremony when they were dating.

It's strange cause it seems like he's been blackballed, can't get a gig on the NFL Network or ESPN.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously

I still remember just about everything we did for training in HS football, so one could only imagine how much he could bring to a college or pro team as a running backs coach. Same with TO. No way these guys shouldn't be coaching or analyzing for a network

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I seriously don't get all this public imagine nonsense when they have convicted felons playing in the league. So what dude divorced his wife while pregnant? Was he suppose to fake it like she wouldn't pick up on him not wanting to be there. You can be supportive and not together. Its fricking sad. Dude was an incredible player and any coaching staff would be lucky to have him.