Tiki Barber & Traci Lynn Johnson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Apr 8, 2010.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

seriously...just goes to show u the world we live in

plaxico...vick...all these other guys with records BEFORE they got recruited for college.....fucking superstars with repeated chances to make that bread for a sports team

this guy leaves his blonde boo while preggo and suddenly he's taxed like a mothafucka

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He left the Asian joint and ended up with the blonde boo but yeah it makes no sense at all. Seriously hope things work out for him he has four kids to take care of five if you count his kid lol

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

haha oh right...i was trying to race bait again on the blonde-boo sympathy joint

i havent read about him lately, but like i said he should be working somewhere

Zack Mills, the QB for PSU during my freshman/soph years ended up with a coaching gig@Temple U and dude wasn't even big like that. I think he had an NFL tryout or some bullshit, but was nowhere near celebrity status like Tiki.:smt119

4. Iggy

Iggy Banned

blondes are kryptonite to us brothas.

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

They are certainly mine.

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Well they way they get people is a contract is a contract. He started in with his now wife while they both were employed at NBC AND while he was still married.

Having said that supposedly Matt Lauer had an affair with his coworker Natalie Morales, and they both still work for NBC. So they must pick and choose who to enforce it on.

Just know if you sign a contract and it has that clause in it don't cry when they use it on you. You knew.

Hopefully Tiki will recover. And have to say she must be marrying him for love if she goes in knowing he has trouble. So to all the hate filled people who say a good looking ww will only marry a black man with money.....well.........

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

shit you acting like she met Tiki while he was cleaning floors at McDonalds

go on with that bullshit

8. The Dark King

If getting chicks while serving fries was an option why go to college lol

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

jordan be on that ole bullshit

she got them legs tho..FUCK

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

reminds me of the people who applaud Robert Griffin III's girlfriend, saying she's been with him before he made it big

again...if that mothafucka was the waterboy or the backup QB to the 'backup QB,' he wouldn't have gotten that play

that mothafucka was hustlin that ball downfield 6000+yds a season in HS..u think a shortie wouldn't plot on his ass

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Great post. REP COMING.

LOL, certain people seem to have missed your operative word, obviously. :D

12. JordanC

Oh here they are now. Where is Freddie downer?? :p

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

look at these women high-fiving each other on some ole empowered woman, you-go-girl shit

:smt096

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

look at those tan legs

15. The Dark King

Like this new. Funny how this couple was hated not too long ago because he supposedly left his pregnant wife for shorty. Now theyre an example of IR love at its best? Smh lol

16. The Dark King

My bad JC. You have great.... everything. Now may I say whats I wants Ms Jordan

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

awwwwwwwwwww shit

it's about to get real up in hurr

18. JordanC

They aren't an example of anything. You must be confusing my words. I can't respect her taking up with a married man.........but you do have to say she is taking up with a guy who is going to have money trouble. By the time his ex gets through with him and he doesn't have the NBC job money won't be flowing. So that is what I am saying Frederick.....er I mean TDK.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

a lot of mothafuckas named Frederick up in here

20. JordanC

Will quote what I said earlier in this thread for TDK. I still think the same way.