Tiki Barber & Traci Lynn Johnson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Apr 8, 2010.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That's a beautiful family! :)

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Good for Tiki! People, including me, got down on him because he abandoned his then-pregnant wife, but this relationship seems to have worked out for him.

5. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

6. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

I don't wanna do this but his ex was "devastated" she was with him, before all the fame. Sure this seemingly is going well but sometimes things come back to hurt you. I can't imagine the hurt his ex wife been through, especially since she's soo much more younger and knowing how the media overly sexualizes white women historically. Personally this says they got no character. The way in which it as done as well. Tiki when he was at the ending of his career got her. Besides who can't get a College blonde in today's world ?. You literally gotta stay away to not get laid.

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I feel what you're saying about the deep betrayal of his wife. Believe me, I'm all about committed marriage. But eventually you gotta move on. Whether you hurt or got hurt, at some point it's time to make the best of whatever's left.

Hopefully his ex has long since moved on and is now is a great place. And I don't know Traci's or Tiki's mind, but even betrayers have to be able to move on after awful mistakes. Hopefully they've grown past the staggering selfishness that led them here. But where would any of us be if we couldn't move on from even terrible mistakes (both ours and others')?

8. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

I can't begin to understand the emotional toll it had on his ex wife. Countless sleepless nights, even the kids. The hurt would be immense. Personally i can't get behind them at all for what they would have done and more importantly how they done it. Homewrecked a family and if it's love ok great or to secure her financial future ok cool but regardless, it's a dick move on both parts. They deserve whatever is coming their way if they don't repent.

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I certainly understand not ever again being a fan of theirs. What they did was truly terrible. My only point is that I hope they're better people now.

10. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

I hope his ex wife is doing ok and his kids aren't scared by their actions. Heartbreaking in every sense of the word. I know there will be occasional insta family pics but in reality, it's just for the gram man. I hope they changed as well but it was a tragedy.

11. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Wow these two are still doing it. I admit I didn't think this one would last at all, given how it started.

13. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wow, great discussion there, you guys made really thoughtful points that had my own feelings on it shift back and forth.

I will say seeing pics of him with his latest 2 kids, it hurts to know that he left his first wife pregnant and about to pop, but stayed with Tracey through her births. The wounds don't heal that easily, if ever.

I pray too his ex is in a good place and happy with her own man who treats her good.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

17. SilverSmith

traciljohnson_412968216_18407984566040700_1122535332014084135_n.remini-enhanced (1).jpg

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I guess they were meant to be. He still did the Unforgivable. And I'm not talking about cheating, as bad as that is.. that's forgivable..

19. SilverSmith

513.jpg snapedit_1708188935793.jpg snapedit_1708188923778.jpg

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I did not see this couple lasting this long. I'm probably gonna keep saying that at least once a year unless they split up lol