Tiki Barber & Traci Lynn Johnson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I've never given birth or been pregnant, so maybe some of the mothers on here can shed some light on the being pregnant and under a lot of stress thing. One with common sense would know that any woman who's pregnant should avoid stress at all costs. From conceiving till giving birth. I also don't think just cause someone has the money to pay for shit, doesn't mean they can't have complications. That's asinine.

I understand someone not being happy in their marriage, but what I find funny is - he was supposedly seeing this chick for a while and his wife is 8 mos preggo - as we can see, that's not long of a span of time between each relationship (I shouldn't even say this, cause his marriage was ongoing). Bitch or not, he did get her pregnant! It's funny how he has 2 other kids who are like 6-8 yrs old and didn't manage to have any babies in that span of time. If you want to divorce, fine, but not while someone is carrying YOUR child. Then again, it might not be is. Who knows?

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

When I said she had money I meant that any problems can be quickly checked out and taken care of. She probably gets house visits,many wealthy people around here do that, or has an incredibly large support system. I honestly feel like the more money involved the less emotions play a part. Love and honesty seem to be a dying commodity. I wonder why.

3. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I can understand money making things easier, but she's still human (maybe a bitch at that), but that doesn't take away her emotions and her feelings while she's in such a delicate condition. Hormones play a major part in it too. They're raging and out of control. It's about the babies, not him or her. If anything, they're innocent and they need protection. That being said, she doesn't need to be stressed out!

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ok I can see your point better ma. I agree then.

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

A pregnant woman under extreme amounts of stress can deliver the babies prematurely, which can cause a whole host of problems for her and the babies, etc, etc, etc...

Pregnancy is still a risky situation for any woman, regardless of socioeconomic status. Add to that her health issues (if any) that she may have gotten because of the pregnancy, health issues of the babies, etc.

6. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Thank you. ;)

I'm just about the babies. They have no choice in the matter. Be it, being born, coming into a fucked up situation or coming out with health issues. The parents have a lot of control over this bullshit.

7. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

There you have it!

8. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

These cats in the public eye these days have some bunk, sloppy-ass game, I'll tell you that.

9. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Traci Lynn Johnson

[​IMG]

10. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Is that her facebook picture? These jumpoffs need head shots or publicity photos....

11. z

z Well-Known Member

Is this the same Tiki barber that has been rumored to not help his mother that much? Wow, if it's true, that is really wack and shows low class. She raised both of her boys as a single parent.

12. karmacoma.

Hahahahahaha :smt005

13. karmacoma.

Maybe his mama doesn't condone him being with these vanilla and Asian ladies.

14. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

For the record Women, Western Women anyway only side with other Women when it suits them. Tiki is instantly the "villain" to be hanged, drawn and quartered. This is such a typical response that you can set your watch to it, the other side be dammed, he is the Man after all and a Black Man at that, its all his fault.

Its like the Republicans, you already know what they are going to say before they say it. Automatically going after the Wife is Pure and Classy, while the former College Student turned intern is automatically trashy because she more than likely seduced Tiki because after all he's a handsome man. What these women are really saying is "See, look any man can cheat on his wife/girlfriend, they are all dogs", bow-wow.

Andre what your pointing out most Western Women assume its the man's fault forever and always and that even if his wife is a unbelievably, raving b*tch that she is always innocent until proven otherwise or what most women believe actual being a bitch is just you complaining that your wife wants you to put the toilet seat down, its an overreaction in other words.

Flyingeek why you concerned, your not American by birth? I blame normal everyday Americans, they started the name calling WAY before I did. Also what do you say to the women around the internet that refer to themselves as "Snow Bunnies"????

Oh and hold on a second, something didn't make any sense. Water Melon and Fried Chicken? Who you been listening too Red Foxx? I could call Tiki Water Melon and Ronde Fried Chicken, how about that? Don't be an ass-hat who would call somebody Water Melon or Fried Chicken?????

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uldt6Y-CE3s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uldt6Y-CE3s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

15. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

I don't understand man, don't they have mutual friends and shit after all this time they've been together? I couldn't even look people in the face after some shit like this. Doesn't his brother have an Asian wife?

16. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Yeah, he does too....

17. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

Its nice to see a brotha come to his senses and get with a WW instead of an AW.

I dont know if I can roll with Tiki on this 1 though.Couples have problems all the time and its not unusual for married people to split up but Tiki...you should have known it wasn't going to last some time ago,why get her preggy?

I just hope Tiki is going to be a part of those kid's lives,I believe he will.He seems like a stand up man.

All in all I dont knock Tiki for leaving his wife,I just hope he's gonna put the kids first in all of his actions though.

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

She looks young (for him)....and he took advantage of the situation.

19. karmacoma.

LOL you must mean African woman 'cause Asian women are hot.

20. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

lol @ karma and AW :lol: