Tiki Barber & Traci Lynn Johnson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Apr 8, 2010.

1. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Hahaha if ya'll Negroes could actually get one you wouldn't be hating...:D

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I like how Asian women made their way into this thread.

Brilliant.

Where's fromrussiawithlove? [​IMG]

3. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

LOL my one single post would turn into a whole 20-page thread to let her tell the story.

PS: Tiki's preggo wife is Asian hence the relevance. Unlike "Carter" who just randomly posts hip-hop videos in every topic.

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:smt005

5. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Too many Negroes think AW are strictly White man's property. ;)

6. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:confused:

7. Howiedoit

Howiedoit Active Member

In this day and age . . . why do you need to get married?

8. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

whats decent about leaving your pregnant wife?

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Better than cheating through the whole marriage.

10. The Dark King

Damn fam you really don't like black chicks huh lol

11. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:eek:Same thing that I was thinking. Bruh is hard on 'em:smt091 for real.
    [​IMG]:smt072

12. Iggy

Iggy Banned

13. Iggy

Iggy Banned

As much as I love da blondes, this chick is a no class homewrecking ho.

14. Espy

Espy New Member

I think you're the first person to mention the girlfriend's contribution to this situation. She clearly knew he was married, she shares as much responsibility for what happened as he does IMO. Even if he approached her, she could have told him no. I don't care if a man told me his wife was the biggest, meanest bitch on the planet, that wouldn't make me think it was okay to get involved with him.

15. The Dark King

Come on Espy boys will be boys lol. Truthfully I don't see anything that wrong with this whole thing. He was unhappy and left. He saw someone else he wanted and went for it. Should one stay in something they don't want to be in. Should you not go after something you really want. For all we know she's his soulmate.

16. Espy

Espy New Member

It's not really my place to say whether anyone is in the wrong here, I don't have the facts and I don't know the people, and ultimately the only person whose behavior I should have a say in is mine. However, if someone asked me for advice on this type of situation, my advice would always be no matter how unhappy you are in your present relationship, or how awful the other person is, you need to get out first then find a replacement if that's what you want. Sometimes it just doesn't work, and I wouldn't expect anyone else to live their life miserable just to make everyone else happy, but there are options other than having an affair. Speaking from experience, it's just something I couldn't do.

Edit: I also think at the point someone else appeals to you more than the person you are with, then it's time to move on. I wouldn't want someone to stay with me if I wasn't who they wanted, and I wouldn't have an issue with them being honest with me about that. Now I realize some people might prefer to be lied to if it kept the relationship intact, but I'm thinking if I were his wife I would have preferred to know before I was pregnant. There are instances where ending a relationship is the best thing for everyone, even if it sucks at the time.

17. The Dark King

I think the bigger problem here is that everyone thinks he planned on having his kids. Not that he doesn't want his kids but accidents do happen.

18. Espy

Espy New Member

Absolutely, unplanned pregnancies occur so who knows if this was a surprise to her, him, or both of them. But really I still don't see what difference that makes, he clearly made his decision and they all have to live with it.

19. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

[​IMG]

Seriously, why did he leave his eight-month pregnant wife for this woman?!!?!

20. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Especially if they're forcing us to accept Gabby Sidibe as a new black sex symbol. :smt078