Tiki Barber & Traci Lynn Johnson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Apr 8, 2010.

1. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

As usual you missed the whole point of my post. No time to explain shit to children.

2. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

:smt043

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

The girlfriend was on the cover at the New York Post yesterday. She is hot but for him to leave his pregnant girlfriend that was cold.

4. karmacoma.

I swear MFers are getting dumber and dumber.

5. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

The crackbaby generation...I tell you.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

When you and smooth are done circle jerking each other you can see I was being sarcastic hence the lol dumb ass. I would appreciate if you'd knock off the insults man.

7. karmacoma.

Well quit making stupid posts in response to mine and I'll be glad to. Your shit's not funny. Obviously others agree.

8. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

I dont know the details, Nobody do. They could have had problems in
    their marriage and decided to split or he could of cheated or she could of even cheated. But either way its sad.

9. karmacoma.

For the record I think it's kinda tacky and sad. You stand by your pregnant wife no matter what. This whole young intern shit is so cliche. These grown men out here should know better.

10. The Dark King

Stand by her how? Stay in a house and share a bed with someone you possibly can't stand or someone who might have betrayed you or someone you just don't love anymore? If you're saying it because of her fragile state because of her pregnancy I guess I can go along with that but if its just being loyal because she's the mother of his children that's always made no sense to me. She'll be supported financially she'll be fine. It being public might suck but I see that as a bigger prob,em for him and the intern.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Yes.

12. The Dark King

Fam I don't get what you guys mean by stand by. Be there for her financially and emotionally I get but pretend to love her when doesn't too?

13. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Tiki always seemed like a weasel.

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

No one is saying he should pretend.

Its called support, and not the financial one.

15. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Definitely.

16. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

:smt038 Wise beyond your years.

17. karmacoma.

WTF? He "loved" her enough to knock her ass up. Now if the DNA comes back and it's not his it's a different story. But with the facts we, the public, know now about Tiki's situation it's a no-brainer. YOU STAND BY THE WOMAN WHO'S CARRYING YOUR CHILD. PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY. YOU DON'T RUN AROUND WITH SOME OTHER CHICK. It's called SACRIFICE, another outdated concept to the hip-hop generation.

18. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

:smt081:smt081:smt081:smt081:smt081

19. The Dark King

I'm all for standing by someone but I've been in relationships where I did it for them to stand by them when they were going through something but in the end they could tell I didn't want to be there. I agree with the financial part because they are your kids and I agree with being a shoulder to lean on from time to time but anyone with a brain can tell if someone is standing by you begrudingly. As for the physical part its better to hire a nurse to stay at home with her than to be there and her feed off your negative energy. And does every conversation have to go back to me being younger than you. Again I'm sure we're at the same education level and probably in the same income bracket we're not that different fam.

20. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

Amen Karmacoma, amen, thats the most intelligent thing i have heard on WWBM.com yet