Tiki Barber & Traci Lynn Johnson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Apr 8, 2010.

1. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

amen we are not animals, just stick and run!! we are supposed to be civilized beings but many think its ok to just have sex, not deal with the consequences. If the negative happens-pregnancy, vd, aids, well we can get rid of it, pay for it or make someone else pay for it.

thats called progress? thats called civilized? heck we may as well be living in trees

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Werd.:cool:

Say what yall want, but it's obvious Tiki did his woman foul.

But it's no shock, Tiki's old man dissed his momma by creeping and abandoned him and his brother Ronde, now Tiki is carrying on the family tradition. Funny how shit always comes back around full circle.

Tiki used to talk about how he hated his father for leaving him, his brother and momma without a father for a piece of ass, I just hope he's ready to be dis-owned by his kids when they realize he's just a selfish pussy-chasing mofo himself.

Hope that new chick takes half of what's left of his money after China gurl rapes his bank account!!:smt008

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Karma and LA:
    I love yooose!

4. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

We love yoooooooose too :smt057

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Awww!! Thak you babes!!
    You made my day!:smt054

I must add Tuck to that too...

Thank you guys!! Its very comforting to hear your view in this.
    My jaw hit the floor when I read it. I have no respect for that dude anymore -He may be as pretty as the day is long.... but the man is seriously ugly inside.

6. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

thank you too

the trouble is that people are too into pretty and cute and not into good character and strong morals

7. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

:smt038

8. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Andrae, you know I love you like an e-brother, but I thought you understood what I was saying (and mostly everyone else thereafter) is saying too?

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I was going to let this subject go but unfortunately I can't my mouth shut when I feel passionate about something. I know most of you see a headline and run with it as we all do in the public but again unfortunately I don't operate that way. I know its easy for us to see pregnant wife left by her husband for a younger woman and automatically think he's an asshole. Hell he left a pregnant woman to fend for herself btw they are very wealthy she won't be fending for herself by herself, she won't be on the streets with no where to go.
    As for the sacrafice and deceny that Karma brought up. What exactly is he suppose to sacrafice? If he doesn't love her anymore which could have started happening before knocked her up because let's face it accidents do happen and he really tried to stay with her but couldn't hack it would be better for him to put on a plastic smile and pretend to want to be there if he doesn't? I don't care how good of actor you are that's going to be transparant so why do it. Who wins in that situation? His kids will be taken care of his ex wife will collect alimony their needs will be met. I do feel for her because no one wants to be dumped especially when you're vaunerable but everyone knows that marriages have a fifty fifty shot so if it does end I don't understand why its such a shock at this point. He did what id want someone to do with me. If you're not happy just pack up and leave a charde is never necessary.
    I know many if not all of you disagree with me on this point which is fine that's why I love this site because we can have intelligent exchanges but it always gets me how we as people always pick victims and pedators bad guys and good guys. This to me was a relationship that simply didn't work and he left. The only negative I could see is if he didn't step up and take care of his kids but he hasn't dropped the ball on that yet.

10. The Dark King

I guess in my head I think of the day to day fakeness. Going to bed with someone you don't want to be with putting on a fake smile and pretending that you want to be there even though you'd prefer to be anywhere else. In my head hear the phony "baby I love you" followed by annoyed sigh when he's by himself. Its easy for us to say be with her because its the right thing to do because we don't have to live the agony. And trust me its very agonizing to be around someone you nevr want to be around. As long as he takes care of the kids and makes sure her medical situation is taken care of I think its all good because what else would you have him do.

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

It's not about putting on a fake persona. Like Karma said, it's about taking responsibility. Isn't it funny (now if you read the cheating thread, I may sound another way, but I personally feel forced to be in the position I am. That's another story.), but do you notice how we had more marriages (not saying that everything was so peachy keen and the like and women were considered less than a man then), but we had families? We had more stable homes? Not saying people weren't running a muck, but there was stability and family grounding. Now we don't have that! We have broken homes and kids acting a fool and celebs are our role models. What I'm saying is, you take care of your responsibilities first and foremost. His dick and wants will always be there. It's about his babies and their well being. If she was such a stone cold bitch, he obviously still fucked her! We don't need to go into Bio 101 to know how pregnancy occurs. Like I said before, he already had two older kids, so whether or not it was accident, he still had a part in making them. He obviously wasn't so "I can't stand the bitch and don't want to be around her" 8 months ago.

12. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Give me a break. Nothing can piss you off now about a person that didn't piss you off a year ago. The wife is 8 mos. pregnant so obviously there was something about her he still liked. So what "hell" has she been putting him through exactly?

OK, so she put him through "hell" and he leaves. BE SINGLE FOR A MINUTE! I can dig that. Decompress. I can't live with her, but I'll be there for my child. But no he's flossing this blond MFer without missing a beat. Wifey hasn't even popped yet. The shit is selfish, tacky and wrong, and I usually don't side with women on these issues.

That you co-sign this shit says a lot about you. As long as dumb shit like this keeps coming out your keyboard, I'll keep harping on your generation.

13. The Dark King

Never once did I say I agreed with his actions I'm just saying I can see a scenario where leaving would be the best option. And that's the point we have absolutely no clue what's going on in their house. All we here is he left his pregnant wife while she was eight months pregnant and it just makes him look like a villan. And seriously all that be there for her stuff what is going to do for her. Essentially women go through that shit alone which makes me understand that great bond between mother and child a little better. It wouldn't be enough for him to be present he'd have to pretend that he wants to be there even if he didn't. The most he could do for her was rub her back from time to time and get her some food and there are people they can hire to do that. I honestly don't know if he's flossing that blonde chick which would be foul as hell.

14. The Dark King

Ok IB help me out here what exactly would be taking responsibility? I'm sincerely missing the point here. I know a lot of us had families but growing my parents were the let's stay together for the kids kind of couple and truthfully I could have done without all the fighting and my dads not so hidden resentment. They have a better marriage now that we are all out of the house but it wasn't fun family time seeing my parents emotionally and physically tear each other apart. I just don't see how anyone wins in that scenario.

15. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

First of all, you don't bring in another woman into a situation when you're unhappy with your main woman. You end things with your wife (and don't get her preggo if you're unhappy)! Like Karma also said, I don't think anything has changed so dramatically from the conception and prior to that. Maybe he's grown more tired of her, but you wait it out before you make your departure. We've already gone through what can happen when you bring stress to a pregnant woman. You act civil OR whatever and however he was acting 8 mos ago. It's about putting your needs aside for now. Maybe he wasn't getting the attention he used, maybe his ego needs some stroking, maybe he's stressed out or whatever - with all that said, it's not about him right now! You don't run when the going gets rough. He married this woman and has been with her for 11 yrs. That's called a commitment and taking the responsibility. If he wanted to be single or with someone new, don't get your wife pregnant! Not only do we have 2 kids who will be from a divorced home, but 4.

16. The Dark King

Lmao that was a grreat break in the action fam

17. The Dark King

I hear you but when you guys say he decided to get her pregnant it takes me right out of the discussion because for me sex isn't always a conscious decision. It could be late night and we are in the same bed and even we had a fight earlier that evening I might still want some espeically if her stuff is that good because for me matters of my heart and matters of my dick are two different things. As for him being civil maybe leaving was the civil thing. If he was to stay in the house with her in her fragile state maybe knowing her husband not wanting her and it being on her face all the time could have caused a crazy amount of stress.

18. bonsaiiKITTEN

bonsaiiKITTEN New Member

He abandoned his 8 month pregnant wife. It's got very little to do with race. If he wasn't in love with her anymore, he should have told her before she got pregnant, or early on when she could quietly have an abortion. I don't fault men for falling out of love, but I fault them for being cowards in how they handle it.

19. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

http://hater site.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/blond-girl-tiki-ginny.png?w=450&h=355

http://hater site.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/ginny-tiki-traci-lynn.png?w=450&h=220

[​IMG]

20. Espy

Espy New Member

I hear what you are saying IB, but people staying together when that's really not what they want to do does not equal stability IMO. One good parent is better than two miserable parents, or one good and one marginal or bad parent. I realize the emphasis is almost always on two parent families as the gold standard, however that doesn't mean one parent can't do just as good a job as two parents. If a child has two loving, supportive parents, I think that's fantastic, but that's not possible for all children unfortunately. If you raise them well, coming from a broken home doesn't have to be a negative.

Now this I agree with. If you don't like it, leave and then find a replacement. Wanting both women, or wanting to have someone lined up to go to before you leave the wife is selfish IMO.

They don't babe. It always amazes me that people who stay together for the kids seem to think that their kids don't know what's going on. Kid's are incredibly perceptive and they pick up on the negativity. I really don't see what staying together for the kids accomplishes anyway, seems like a waste for everyone involved.

I agree with this in theory IB, however there are women who view children as the way to save their marriage. I realize this is likely not going to be a popular topic, but there are women who know their marriage is in trouble and think that having children is the way to save it. My brother's wife was like that. They ended up with 3 kids because everytime he got the balls to end it, she turned up miraculously pregnant despite being on birth control. They stayed married 20 years, and despite loving my niece and nephews, that was a complete waste of both their lives. Sometimes people just have no business staying together. He would always take care of his kids, and she knew that and used it to prolong the marriage. Had he opted to leave her while she was pregnant, I would have fully supported that decision, knowing that he could be a better father if they weren't together. Now I'm not saying that's what happened with Tiki Barber, obviously no one knows what the situation was, however it's not an unthinkable possibility. I wouldn't expect any man to remain with a woman who became pregnant against his wishes, and without his consent.