Top 10 Cities With The Most Beautiful Women

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by DenzBenz, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

:smt042:smt042:smt042

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I agree it's very subjective. I imagine in my head they have guys in plaid shorts and sandals with dark socks making up the voting panel. I think beautiful women are all over.

The media often skews reality and makes us believe untruths just by playing stereotypes over and over until we believe them. Like ...........all Scandanavian women are blonde and beautiful. Right they don't have one ugly woman in those countries. All UK women are ugly with bad teeth. Right seen plenty of pics to the contrary. All Russian women are fat, drunk with hair on their chins. Ummm..........not true. :smt042

:smt038

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wow NYC didn't make the list. I always thought we were the center of the world. Guess not lol.
    The biggest reason I think american cities didn't make it is because we have far more obese people than other countries.

4. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

They must hide when I come there, cause I don't see em...

5. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

lol at women not liking this

6. The Dark King

They would if it included their city lol

7. JordanC

I never asked that my city be added. :rolleyes: But for instance I would say Brazilian women are prettier than several on the list. So I think the list is suspect. Women are able to keep their heads and not get sidetracked by tits or ass. :p

8. JordanC

You want your city and you aren't even a woman.

9. The Dark King

Never said I couldn't appreciate irony JC lol

But it is a little odd to me New York has every single kind of person living here.

10. DenzBenz

DenzBenz Well-Known Member

I see 'em all the time. Here are sum ladies from Dallas, Texas.

[​IMG]

11. DenzBenz

DenzBenz Well-Known Member

Here are sum ladies from Miami, Florida. Miami should have been in the top 10.

[​IMG]

12. Yonda08

Yonda08 New Member

Such a catastrophe when a so called "researcher" visits dots of places in a whole wide world and quickly rushes to draw up a list of the most beautiful, most sexy, most blah blah blah...Give me a break:smt093 I bet my plain Jane neighbor who is in a city unmentioned could fair way beyond some of the mentioned "most beautifuls" (excuse the new word)!~
    Why wouldn't one start with a simple study like the most beautiful women in my neighborhood, or the sexiest human in my bosses firm?....at least that will sound more processed than a wild teenage fantasy paraded as though it is such an academic brilliance!!:smt072.
    By the way, scientifically arguing, it would make more sense to subject samples in any field of study under same conditions and treatment before diving down to some conclusive evidence or for this matter, drawing up a top 10 list.
    :drinkers:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  13. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

I didn't have a problem with the list itself, man people get butthurt easy.

When I was in the UK, the place was packed (the club) I found (1), pure DIME. The rest? 7 at best and a bunch of 5-6's. Throw in a couple of fat broads, you know the drill.

Wall to Wall hotties? Bergen Norway

14. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

That totally depends what club you go to. In my town if I went to say Tiger Tiger it'd be full of attractive women, if I went to say Priory... not so much and Korova, maybe a couple attractive girls. It's the same the world round.

Fuck this though, I wanna know where the attractive men live, hello? Cuz there sure as hell isn't that many where I am.

15. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL! Amen!

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

*cough* Sacramento *coguh* :rolleyes:

17. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

United States of America... Where we are unappreciated anyway.

Hey this club was inside the o2 center. I would have loved to go deeper into London but I was only there for about a day because flights had changed.

There plenty of good looking British women, they like to hide them over there it seems, afraid we'll scoop them all up.

18. satyricon

satyricon Guest

Any mid-sized city in Brazil would probably destroy every city on that list.

19. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

You ladies need to visit NY for the Men ahahah :)

20. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Their cheap asses always end up on the east coast. It cost about $200 more to hit LA or SF. Worth it IMHO, weather is better, much to do and see. Plus we can hit Mexico or even Hawaii if you have a few more dollars.

Costa Rica is cheap from here, there's another option.