Trayvon Martin's Murder

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Not likely. GZ is going to make sure that the gun is sold to a white man. But, honestly, I can only guess that the gun would only fetch $400-500. If he took it to a police buy back , he'd only get $200.00. There are a lot of weapons that were involved in a historical event. No one selling these items to just anyone. And then there is the question of what to do with it. Do you keep it in a safe place or turn it over to a museum? For GZ to call his gun a Piece of American History is indicative of his arrogance and lack of remorse.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah...that was enabled by Fox andthe rigjt wing radio

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Just Fox & right wing media, huh? None of the civilian populace, both white & non-white, who share the same fuck ass views and opinions as Zimmerman when it comes to race and how black folks are viewed and treated in America had a hand in it?

Remember that the same "Real American" attitude also crossed over into the trial to that Rachel Jeantel girl with everyone trying to say she was a fuck ass and an idiot for not being a well spoken and polished individual. Ashy black folks ranting and raving about how she was an embarrassment to the black race.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

repped.

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'd love to shoot a hollow tip bullet right in his ass.

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt038

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

That's too quick.

I'd lash him to a chair and put a rat cage over his head...let a couple of hungry Norwegian sewer rats have at him.

8. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

This would be so ironic, wouldn't it?

Yeah, I am having a hard time believing GZ could be so bold and do something like this. He's just asking for someone to take his ass out. No words for this sick monster.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

im not mad at the folks being mad at RJ so much. im mad at the blacks like paniro who suported gz

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

But that shit is on the same level IMO because the black folks who had an issue with Rachel Jeantel also seem to be the same type of black people who were quick to believe Trayvon Martin was indeed a thug & must have done something to warrant Zimmerman shooting him.

I'm not a fan of the whole "respectable negro"doctrine that some black folks preach because personal experience has shown me that black folks who roll that way usually don't care about black people/black community as a whole. They usually only care about THEMSELVES and how they are viewed by the very entitled and racist elements of society in an attempt to gain acceptance by them.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I get what you are saying as a matter of fact I just made a thread about that the other day but
    there are two you. you on the block and the corporate you. you dont take pookie to work. u keep his ass at home.

I watched her on when she took the stand. she was always talking side ways and making faces. thats the same way you act in the hood. thst doesnt fly. this case was bigger than her. it was about tm. she made it about her.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No. She didn't. The same people who made Zimmerman the victim & Trayvon the dangerous thug did that.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

in sorry but I saw it. I watched her and the people (blacks)who I talked to screamed she caused the lost.

[YOUTUBE]eGvwKvdctw0[/YOUTUBE]

I know you are talking about people who were saying how inarticulate she was.that didnt lise the case.

[YOUTUBE]6xLN1zEbUOQ[/YOUTUBE]

I believe this is the one you should watch. she loses her cool and what not

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

She is who she is. People saying she was the reason the case was lost just want the usual black scapegoat. Same people who still think that if Trayvon were dressed in a suit and tie rather than a hoodie Zimmerman wouldn't have approached or shot him. Black folks must always be at fault somehow for fucked up shit that happens with/to us.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

oh you are talking about negroes like jesse lee peterson. listen to this debate between peterson and nasheed

[YOUTUBE]MnLR4-tQ9lg[/YOUTUBE]

highlight jesse lee stated if he had a father in the home

tariq replied "what does that has to do with him getting killed...."

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Dude...please. I don't need or want to listen to fuckery like this. I know it's out there.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

....I know whats out there too and I know what I saw.

not all blacks who bashed are bashing her cause she is inarticulate or whatever...they are bashing her cause she was not handling herself in a proper manner in the proper time

she was a kid and a star witness who wasnt prepared for what was about to happen. the prosecution fucked her and thus fucked the case.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

She wasn't the person whom the case should have depended on. The fact people were and still are putting it all on her is an issue unto itself in the same manner as people putting the blame on Trayvon for Zimmerman shooting him.

Because they are black, both were expected to have this hyper elevated knowledge and dignity when they found themselves thrust into serious circumstances not of their making and conducted themselves accordingly. But because they didn't Trayvon Martin was killed and Rachel Jeantel became the PRIMARY reason the trial was lost.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I agree. she shouldn't have been the center pt but she ended up that way cause the prosecutors were weak as hell.

people in their right mind know good and well cause he smoked weed a week ago has nothing to do with him being murdered today. they were reaching.

I listen to conservative radio talk show host going back and forth with a caller. The conservative radio show host said he smoke weed and he's over single-parent home blah blah blah. The caller responded so how does that relate to the case. He went on to ask so if you were walking down the street George Zimmerman has every right to shoot you because you drink beer or you used to do drugs a long time ago? The caller went on to make other parallels and the radio show host got mad and hung up on him. the caller put a mirror in his face and he got owned. the next caller stated that what the raido show host was saying is dangerous cause it goes into shooting people due to just cause.

in essence standards only apply at convenience

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Funny how people who love pushing that agenda usually skip over the decades where black people church going God fearing damn nearly saintly and still got killed for no reason. It has nothing to do with us and everything to do with these racist assholes