Trayvon Martin's Murder

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

GZ will not be free of TM no matter if he sold the gun or not.

2. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

A $600 used handgun that could've been bought at any pawn shop here in Florida for $400.I'm surprised ,a little bit, that somebody would spend that much on a pre-owned gun.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The first handgun I ever purchased was a used Smith & Wesson 4- inch Model 686 .38 special/ .357 magnum. It had one owner because of the wooden square butted grips when the gun came out in the 80's. I paid $450.00 for it.

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

http://www.wftv.com/news/officials-...agging-about-killing-trayvon-martin/417278308

For those who supported g. Zimmerman (paniro)
    Report: George Zimmerman punched in face; witnesses say he bragged about killing Trayvon Martin

The man who said he shot unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in self-defense said he was punched in the face while he was talking to people at a restaurant in Sanford over the weekend.

George Zimmerman and a friend called 911 after a man accusing him of bragging about the fatal shooting punched him in the face, authorities said.

Channel 9 obtained the calls made by George Zimmerman and his friend.

911 dispatcher: “What started the argument?”

Zimmerman: “He recognized me. He told me he was going to kill me he told me he'd (expletive) shoot me and he punched me in the face.”

Zimmerman claimed he was explaining to people sitting at a table that he shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense when a large man approached and asked, “You're bragging about that?” before punching him Zimmerman in the face.

Zimmerman: “This man just punched me in the face.”

Dispatcher: “Is he still there?”

Zimmerman: “Yup. He said he's going to kill me. You need to send like three or four cops.”

Zimmerman is considered the victim in this case, but witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant told authorities that the problem started because Zimmerman was bragging about killing the unarmed teen in 2012.
    Witnesses said they overheard Zimmerman say to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” Witness said Zimmerman also showed his identification card.

The man accused of punching Zimmerman could face charges.

Below is the incident report filed by the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office. The accounts that were given by the three witnesses whom Zimmerman approached were different from those of Zimmerman and his friend. Zimmerman's account also differs from his friend's account.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ging-killing-trayvon-martin-article-1.2739089
    Same story from another paper but added this part

“You better get the f--- out of here you n----r lover, you ain’t welcome here,” the man told Zimmerman before punching him and breaking his glasses.

__________________////________
    There are witnesses who have differing accounts in this story, Can you imagine how different his story wouldve been compared if there were witnesses in the trayvon martin case.

Also if these people did have a Confederate flag tattoo and they got in a scuffle over trayvon then some people are looking back and seeing him differently.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

This doesn't sound like a man who sold the gun that killed Trayvon Martin so he could move on. George Zimmerman will not be free of Trayvon Martin. GZ will milk this for all it's worth.
    Among what was said, the truth is there.

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

The man is a serial liar.

If he lied on this he surely lied about trayvon.

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Where is Paniro???

He must be busy spit-shining asses at the klan rally.:smt042

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. If GZ isn't dead in less than 5 years, that's a bet I would lose.

You know he must avoid like the plague any areas of the country socially that are racially diverse where the wrong Black men might recognize who he is.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Death wish. He's just too gutless to do it himself.
    So this "assailant" called him an n-lover?? and You aren't wanted around here?."
    What was that all about?? :confused:
    Was this man Black or White? Weird details.

10. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering the same thing; that doesn't make any type of sense.

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

He was wearing a Confederate flag tattoo...my guess white. In a vid by tyt they said the guy who punched him road a Harley..... White guy more than likely.

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Its gz nothing make sense

13. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

This story needs better details I am so confused.

14. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Oh damn! LMAO!

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Ouch.

Paniro makes it easy

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

There were folks on this forum that supported Zimmerman?

17. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yep

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The same individuals who think that the police killing black people is no big deal because they clearly had to be doing something to bring it upon themselves were holding up Zimmerman as a "victim".......

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I literally don't comprehend how anyone black can think like that. Do they not have eyes and ears and see how different shit is for one group opposed to others? I try to follow the thinking and always fail.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Because black folks who think like that have, in their own minds at least, been elevated to "Honorary White Status". They aren't about to say or do anything that could get them demoted back down to being seen and treated like the rest of us black folks.