Trending in Australia

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Rollx007, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. brethard

brethard Active Member

4. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

5. brethard

brethard Active Member

6. Since1980

Bloody oath

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Since1980

Also, this post really makes me miss all the Aussies that used to be here. They were awesome.

Damn, those were the days.

8. brethard

brethard Active Member

Same here, they were indeed great.

9. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I’m pretty sure fifty years back I dropped some insight into the lives of thirsty ass Aussies desperado women

I kid you NOT (am I may or may not know this personally ) but the years before Covid cock blocked us, when the American navy/sailors would come out to Brisbane to join forces with our ugly Australian folk its like the whole female population of Australia came to Brisbane. It’s that serious!!

I’m talking this made the newspapers hotels sold out - the works. God I miss those days.

I don’t quite think American men understand the caliber of men we are dealing with over here - legitimately!! I do not blame my fellow Aussie girls for flocking when the Americans come docking! I always have a good giggle when I see the white girls messy looking first thing in the morning hanging off the black dudes arm

Americans stand out here, there’s just this whole presence about you guys. The style, the confidence, the swagga! I’ve always envied American women for being surrounded by the best looking race in my eyes. I used to hit the clubs with the Americans over here, they were so laid back and easy to talk to no awkwardness or anything just chill people

The same can be said for Aussie women going to America, we’re quite naturally reserved people and don’t compliment strangers whereas Americans are very forthcoming and open which is an eye opener it’s like another world. It’s a great confidence booster location

10. Since1980

When I went to Australia a few years ago, I felt way more attractive there than I ever did here. That's the kind of ego boost I needed more of in my life.

11. beccaomecca

I totally agree with you :) Americans are loved here.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Never been in Oz in my life but,l hope so in the future. I read about it and saw a few scenes in movies. One rare flick was Hurricane Smith starring Carl Weathers as a brother looking for the killer of his sister in Oz. A brother had to visit to believe it. Australian women don't pop out like a jack in a box when a brother especially from America or UK.

13. beccaomecca

That’s cool you are aware of the terminology ‘Oz’ lol, oh Australian women ‘pop out’ alright seeing is believing, lots of mutton dressed as lamb over here. And lots of booties showing in way too short shorts (summers a killer)! As much as I complain about this place, we are lucky, lots of beautiful beaches, freedom, can walk the dog late without feeling under threat, but it’s very expensive to live and to visit here. The only downsize to living here is there’s not enough African Americans hahaha! Hope you make it out here, we are known to be some of the friendliest people and welcoming people. I think you’d enjoy your time.

14. Since1980

All the cool kids call it Straya!

15. beccaomecca

Home of the eshays, beaches, roos, ferocious koalas and potty mouth alcoholics lol

16. Since1980

The beaches are amazing, but the sun damn near killed me. And I'm from Georgia lol.

17. beccaomecca

hahaha wow! Where’d you visit, the Northern Territory? Lol. It’s a killer and so hard being fair skinned living here. Lol

18. Since1980

I was in Sydney for the most part, but I went in early March and we were on the water when I felt it. I mean, the heat was a different kind of hot. I could almost feel my skin burn and I am not light at all!

That trip wiped me out for a while financially, but I would 110% do it again. And I mean in a fucking heartbeat.

19. beccaomecca

Haha that’s cool, I think most Americans gravitate to Sydney as their first option then Melbourne as their second.
    Yep I know the exact heat you speak of lol! Every year I tell myself I’m moving to Melbourne lol because the heat here in QLD is excruciating :( hahah yepppp Sydney is the most expensive state in Australia to visit and to live in! I really don’t know how people survive although most of them are here in Queensland now lol. I went to the States with $5k for four weeks and came home with $2.5k lol

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

If l ever visit Oz l will find the site where Jack Johnson won the Heavyweight championship at Rushcutters Bay on Boxing Day 1908.