Trending in Australia

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Rollx007, Apr 25, 2022.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yeah, there were quite a few back then. Good times.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

3. 2legit

2legit Active Member

There are two men here who are still active members of this forum. Both of them have traveled abroad. One goes to Europe (frequently), the other to Oz. They've both seen with their own two eyes how dating over there is better than the States side, especially for black men. Both men have said if they had more money they would stay abroad longer because Black American men are so wanted, especially in Australia by Australian women. I've also seen on YouTube a black former US naval officer saying similar things that he was dating multiple Australian women at the same time. He said: because "Aussie women love us". There is a 3rd man who will also remain nameless that hates it when men on here talk about foreign WW. I have seen him being so mean to one of the two gentlemen I mentioned earlier. Why is he doing this? That is a mystery to me.

Australia allows US citizens to remain in the country for 12 months (full year). The UK allows only six months before your visa expires and Russia only 3 Months. Do you see how nice Aussies are to Americans? No country on Earth is this nicer to Americans than Australia. After one year, you may head to nearby NZ to celebrate new year's eve, then come back to Australia and you can stay another year. Now the million dollar question is how are you going to take care of yourself financially in the land down under? Well ..... good question !!!! As America is experiencing high gas prices, high inflation and " great resignation", millions of Americans are quitting their jobs because people are experiencing "burnouts" and greedy corporations want to underpay and overwork their workers. Smart people were doing side hustle while working full time. As soon as their side hustle starts to generate more or equal income than their full-time job, they quit their day job. I've seen teens who earn $100K from Twitch no longer have to work at McDonald. Bloggers who earn $80K from one blog-site. Some companies are also hiring remote workers where you can make good income based on your skill set. So black man my advice to you is become a digital nomad, so you can live in Australia and elsewhere. All you need is internet access and most countries have good connections to be utilized by digital nomads.. Because nobody has started the topic of DN in this forum, I have to do it in the future. CIAO

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Thanks for backing the WW, I think it’s a case of you always want what you can’t have. I still remember the first time I ever saw/knew of what an African American was LOL, I was legitimately in awe, because all I’d ever known and been around was white people. I think a lot of women over here find the men irresistible for a number of reasons, you guys have the melting factor! One look we’re putty in your hand haha! I dunno there’s a lot of difference to me between black Americans and whites guys here. For the most part white men here will wear underwear with holes in them and not care about their beer guts and but cracks showing, but most Americans are coordinated from head to toe and even care for their underwear hahahhaha. As someone with attention to detail and who loves fashion I think that’s one thing that really stood out to me is the swagga and level of hygiene while not all American men are like this I think it’s there’s more than not whereas over here there’s very few men who care too much for their appearance, and you guys are mainly built like men unlike here, not to mention we have the worst accents in the world hahah. I love my people no hate, I just love Americans more LOL.

5. 2legit

2legit Active Member

You welcome beccaomecca

The naval officer I mentioned in my previous post was saying Oz. men don't treat their beautiful women well they rather drink and watch sports than talk to the ladies. He said: if you gather group of Australians in a hall half of the group are men the other half women. play music and serve drinks, men will sit one side and women the other side hardly any interaction between the two groups. IS THIS TRUE?

6. beccaomecca

That is very true! Hence why it was a huge culture shock going to America and having black men come up to me complimenting my red hair in the different states I visited. It was eye opening to receive attention because it’d never happen here- ever. People here don’t interact like you guys do, if we strike up a convo with a stranger it’s thought to be weird, whereas I noticed over there that you guys are much more polite and open in that regard. I do feel like the men here are very much blokey blokes lollll they’d rather hang out with their mates and go camping and fishing and 4wding. It really is two different worlds between Australia and the US. We both sure do receive a confidence boost when visiting eachothers country hahah!

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Which all states did you visit while you were here?

8. beccaomecca

Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and New York. I’m dying to go back to Memphis.

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Oh, you saw a good bit of the south. Hopefully you weren't here during the summer when it gets stupid hot. But it sounds like you had a lot of fun. And yeah, Memphis is awesome!

If you ever come back to the US and want to visit the southeast again, you should check out the Georgia/Florida coast and the South Carolina low country. You'd love Charleston and Savannah.

10. beccaomecca

Yessss got to experience that southern hospitality plus racism in the south lol tell you what though what a difference it was between how we were treat in the south to how we were treated in NY complete opposites. Memphis is dope huh! I’d move there in a heartbeat I loved it that much lol.

Oh nice, ok, I’ll definitely be sure to check out those spots, I have family in North Carolina, but yeah that sounds nice. I kinda want to check out Atlanta and Washington DC as well, I mean there’s so many places I still want to check out over there, you guys are lucky to have so many states lol

11. beccaomecca

Oh man I would be PISSED! The flight and turbulence is hell just to get to the US/Canada, not to mention the rationing of alcoholic beverages on Qantas flights! While I don’t agree with the whole abortion questioning, it has no relevance whatsoever to my fellow redhead brisbanite being over there, especially when she’s only visiting and our abortion laws aren’t the same. You have to be smart enough to do your own research though on regulations and requirements for any country you’re visiting to help minimise any form of risk. Surely she’s watched border patrol lol

12. brethard

brethard Active Member

Reminds me of this horror story from 2017:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/austra...i-after-us-border-checks-20170518-gw85kv.html

13. beccaomecca

Yikes!! Now I’m worried about coming back to the States hahah

14. brethard

brethard Active Member

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope the family lives near Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro, or Charlotte.

16. Soulthinker

Thankfully, l hope you have a great time in the States soon and have friends who will visit you in Oz.

17. Soulthinker

Today is the 114 anniversary of the Johnson/Burns fight in Rushcutters Bay at Sydney. There is now a plaque on the site.

18. beccaomecca

Thank you, one day I hope.