Tristan Thompson kisses sideline reporter

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 4north1side2, Oct 19, 2014.

1. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Must be nice. Some of us have no choice.

Every time I read that shit in the Youtube comments sections or comments sections of news articles, I can't help but wonder why the non-racist white people do not speak out against the racists?

Taking qwils post from this very thread as an example, many blacks actually worry about the image that other blacks create of that America uses to stereotype us. I can't remember the last time I heard a white person reprimand another white person on their behavior on basis of making the race look bad.

*Not directed at you Raider, just making an observation.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Well stated. I thought it was a brilliant statement in that its not rocket science or even accounting....its basketball for goodness sakes

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

He plays pro ball

It really ain't that deep

Most people were concerned about him kissing a white girl on tv

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah it was unprofessional but nothing deep.

If you did that at the office then u will be at the HR office explaining yourself or in a sexual harrassment class

5. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Just looked at the Youtube comments. This video might be the first that I've seen so much whites being vocal about toward other racist whites.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

But-but it's a term of endearment...?

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Wow. Touching on what u stated earlier.... Its disturbing how blacks can put down others...like with the n----

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's not the first time I seen white people go to war with each other over racism

The whole thing is stupid tho

All he did was plant a kiss on the cheek

Well I was more concerned about how blacks put down others with guns, but if that's what gets ur panties in a bunch......

9. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I won't even feed those trolls and spin that video into race. The only draw backs I could make if I wanted to gripe was his choice of dialect and what could be considered unprofessional, but he's in the entertainment business so that doesn't surprise me at all. The move probably worked, Ole girl probably met him in the parking lot after the game anyway.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Uh oh massa is watching, better start acting right

:p

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its good white people talk down wp on racism. Doing nothing its like cosigning on it.

On your response to my statement ...i say "good one"

12. FRESH

FRESH New Member

10 lashes avoided :smt079

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know, right

In order to stop racism and bigotry, people of all colors need to check each other

You can't be against racism towards your people, all the while accepting racist attitudes from within ur own ranks

:shock:

Lol

Takes me back to roots, where buddy held on for dear life to his african name

We can joke now but damn if that wasn't some brutal shit to live through

14. FRESH

FRESH New Member

It will be more difficult to be racist in the future when more people are mixed and brown.

I don't need to find out either, I heard about it...

15. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Now I agree that the term nigga makes us look bad when said around non-Blacks in certain environments, i.e. a work setting. Now with that being said, that's not going to make me stop saying the word though, I say it when I'm around my peers. Tristan embarrassed himself by not acting professional while on live television. There are bigoted non-Blacks in the world that put us all in the same category. This is the reason why I stated that he made us all look bad.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  16. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

When your race is the most socially and financially dominant in the world, why should you reprimand your own kind for acting up? Just my two cents.

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Because wrong is wrong, regardless of social/financial dominance. People should grow a pair and do the right fucking thing once in a while. Jmo

18. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

[​IMG]

:p

19. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Yes ma'am.

20. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

The Raiders are 0-6 and she's spewing all that built up anger on the forum :p