Tyler Perry Accuses Black Critics of "Reverse Racism" + Lee Daniels Dismisses #OscarsSoWhite

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jan 1, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/shadowandact/status/815286233324785665
    [​IMG]
    http://shadowandact.com/2016/12/31/...ses-oscarssowhite-advocates-as-reprehensible/

2. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Negro bed bucks out in full force to do the slave masters dirty work, smh...

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Looks like black broads have thrown their former guru Tyler Perry under the bus. Both Denzel and Nate Parker put sistas in their movies and got thrown under the bus. Nothing ever good enough for these hoes. In 2017 let's quit giving black chicks movie jobs and let them earn it on their own and we'll see how far they get.

4. MightyLighty

"White supremacy, runs throughout every phase of white society the world over"

Here's both a black and a white film critic asses the ongoing whitewashing in Hollywood, IT'S SICK!!!!

Yet you have these two sambos dancing bed bucking for massa.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Although I agree with some of the things they are talking about like "acknowledgment or acceptance from white America." and black people coming for
    Tyler Perry for casting white people, but for the most part they seem to be ignorant to how racism in hollywood works. And Asians have spoken up, they unfortunately
    don't have a big and strong voice like african americans.

6. RicardoCooper

Do you have the same harsh words for black chicks who willingly swirl and bedwench with Massa?????

The new Black Bachelorette is a sista's dream come true: a bunch of good looking white boys fawning and swooning over her

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yup. This should be a ratings monster for network television. The Black female viewership should be through the roof.
    The odd thing is, a Black Bachelor would probably get even higher ratings, but we all know that will NEVER happen.
    Too many White dudes would get their feelings hurt.lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Bitch.....take your used-up ass to another site.

BW like you are the slave master most useful tool.

9. RicardoCooper

Same network as "Scandal." They know what works

Also a black woman is the head of ABC programming

10. MightyLighty

I'm anti coon, period.

11. MightyLighty

:D:D:D:D:DI'm not a women fool, geez why you guys so triggered?

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And you're not a smart one either....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That's true, but they can no longer make excuses as to why they won't do it, so they just don't and hopes not too many people
    notice and speak out against it.

14. RicardoCooper

Not really

15. MightyLighty

^I've called out coonery EVEN when you guys give some of these suspected white supremacists females a pass like the vegan chick I posted of in the YT white girl thread.

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Explain this.

If you can't, don't be surprised so many vet members on this board think you aren't who you say you are.

17. RicardoCooper

If you were really "anti-coon" you'd be calling out swirling bedwenches and "negro bed bucks" equally.

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What's y'alls definition of a "Negro Bedbuck"?

To me it's a Gay black man that sleeps with white men. So technically @MightyLighty was on point when he used the term in the 2nd post.

19. MightyLighty

^ANY black man (regardless of sexual orientation) that swirls, and coons simultaneously. So that exempts folks like Frederick Douglas, Paul Mooney, Malcolm X, Paul Roberson, Harry Belafonte etc.

20. MightyLighty

I do.