Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

God bless you.

2. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Parts of the episode are up on YouTube. You'll have to do a search though. Funny how the "State of Black Women in America" omitted black lesbos and black women who date white men. I guess they "didn't have time" to get to those subjects :lol:

3. OldSpice2

OldSpice2 New Member

She did an episode with Mandy Moore, the singer. She made Mandy turn around and Tyra felt up Mandy's backside. She asked Mandy if she ever dated a Black guy and said that she had a big butt and a brother would appreciate that.

Mandy said, "No"

[​IMG]

Now, that I think about it....

Kelly Clarkson has a gigantic butt. :oops: :oops: :oops:

[​IMG]

4. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:roll: Need to see some evidence of that.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i gotta pay more attention to Mandy Moore

:wink:

see wut dat girl workin wit

6. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

i was going to say this, but you beat me to it. :)

i don't watch tyra that often, but i did see her "state of black women in america" episode. when it started, she had a couple of bm/ww couples on stage, along with single "good bm". yes, the audience did boo the black dudes that had the white chicks. i remember tyra asking those two dudes why they preferred to date outside of their race...they answered with something along the lines of they weren't against dating black girls too, they just happened to find their current white g/fs and hit it off. one of the black chicks in the audience stood up and told them that they obviously weren't looking in the right places. suggesting that if they had been, there's no way in hell they'd be with white girls. lame!!

after the initial two questions, tyra pretty much ignored the IR couples - they got about 5 minutes of air time out of her entire show. needless to say, i was really disappointed. :roll:

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol it's all about ratings..

i'm pretty sure people would watch something volatile like that.....

on the real tho...

"booing" black guys with white women, on national TV, just adds more fuel to the fire... stupid shows and stunts like that, make it seem as if it's okay to taunt black men in that situation, in real life you know...

but you know what..

fuk it..

I like women of all colors...

don't like it, too bad

:p

8. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

yeah, petty...i agree.

the thing i don't get....what makes these black women with attitudes think that even if the bm did decide to date a black woman...that he would want to date her and her attitude in the first place? even if there were no white woman in the picture to begin with?
    :shock:

9. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

Psst...Hey...

Stop being logical.

10. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

oh, right....i forgot. :wink: :roll: :shock: :wink:

11. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Tyra not only dates WM..she dates BROKE WM at that..

What a hypocrite..

The BM she dates have to be RICH and FAMOUS..but she dated a white basketball player in the european league..

A Brother playing in the European league wouldn't have a chance in hell with Ms Blanks..

He'd have to be in the NBA and one of the top players..

12. porcelainsnowbird

porcelainsnowbird Restricted

Whatever you do please do not have children (and hopefully no daughters) with your husband feeling as you do about half his race. So many are now coming forward with stories like this from their hate filled, nasty mothers.

13. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

what?!

i just read your statement about 3 times, and from what i got from it....you are accusing me of being a racist towards "half of my husband's race"? i'm not even going to try to turn this into an argument, b/c that is the most ignorant thing i have heard in a very, very, very long time.

maybe you misread my original comment....what i meant is if you have black women who accuse white women of stealing "their men", and these women are assuming that if white women weren't in the picture that those black men would be all up on them (the black women). for all these BW know, those black "stolen" men might date asian women or latinas or persian ladies. taking white women out of the picture, isn't going to guarantee that all black men are going to date all black women. if anything, i was attacking the attitude (which i mentioned in original post) of particular black women - not black women as a whole.

THAT is what i meant, so next time you want to start accusing me of being a racist toward my husband, unborn children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren...maybe you'll get your facts straight.

14. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Was it this one, which was recorded in 2009? She is a BW saying that BW are the last choice for every type of race, not just us. Those are some pretty hateful words, coming from her.

http://dimewars.com/Video/Tyra-Bank...cmediaid=c6048322-97e6-47aa-a254-f4587bf54415

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TBR9DKTKNK2K2UJH0

"73% of Black Men Make Up Interracial Relationships"

15. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I remember back in the day when Seal used to kick it with Tyra Banks. However he ended up marrying Heidi Klum instead. #UPGRADE

17. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

All love to Ms Banks! every woman shud have her confidence, period..

just a shame she comes across as a lil bit of plastic after all years of modeling, feels like she always be posing, and that she has to be so darn PC.. other than that she is flawless

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Winning

19. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

sorry, but I think heidi looks like a horse

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? That woman is so full of herself. And she's not funnny at all even though she thinks she is.