Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

All women do, if they chose to

2. z

z Well-Known Member

In all honesty, you were only criticizing Klum's face not her body tho.

Do you work in the Arts, Magazine, or in Modeling industry behind the scene?

3. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

No I work at the university responsible for measurements in a project.

and I do not have to work in the industry to have an opinion. Do you work as a model? Or why are u entitled to decide who is hot or not?

4. z

z Well-Known Member

Nah, Klum pays me as her booking agent, lol

5. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

haha good for u dudie

6. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

:smt042

7. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

LOL...that's not the pattern that he believes he sees. Around here, any WW that thinks a black woman is pretty will be accused of actually being one.:D

8. z

z Well-Known Member

Oh, Lord shot fired....it is gonna be bleedy up in this piece, lol.

9. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

haha, I wish, when I was a like three years old I was sooo mad with my parents cus they made me white and blonde... haha and I cried and my brother promised my hair wud go darker eventuelly.. and it did..

now I have accepted my complection tho, but I still think it's beautiful being dark, shudn't be so surprizing that I find black women beautiful when I am attracted to bm for the same reason

10. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

I high five you on that. I have black girlfriends who have hooked me with some fine black men. Not all of them have attitudes about BM being with WW because they are seeing WM themselves. :smt043

11. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Here we go.

Nobody said Tyra wasn't pretty, just not as pretty as Heidi. SORRY DEAL WITH IT

We're on a forum with WW in the title why should we tiptoe around BW? God knows they don't tiptoe around BM's egos.

And yes you probably are one :D

12. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You're a BW as plain as day.

13. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

She's a BW for damn sure.

14. z

z Well-Known Member

Hahaha, you're an exception my friend. I wish I could post that video where comedian Chris Rock said, "Noone wants to be black, heck I am rich and even a poor white guy will not change a position with me", something like that, lol..,. funny

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  15. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

Well I could say a lot of white men is handsome but personally I am not attracted to them, so I donät understand why you couldn't do the same

and seriously, can't a white chick think that a black woman is pretty??

wtf is the women on here do if they get with a bm and get a daughter, paint her white or just close her eyes when se sees her?

16. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

EXACTLY...that's what I have been saying...the exact same thing. How in the world can black women be viewed as being ugly and yet we view black men as being beautiful. When I posted what you said, just now, last week all hell broke loose on that thread.:smt014 I was accused of being a black woman for saying that. Thank God, they are being much kinder to you. I can say that I see some maturity and understanding here...finally.

17. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

*ding*

18. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Whatever, sweetie.;)

19. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

I guess we're not as racist as they like to think

20. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

I love you too.:D