UCLA Study: Women want bad boys to knock them up, nice guys to raise the babies

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Feb 8, 2016.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Hahahaha!

I don't know people who pursue that as a lifestyle, but I do know plenty of women who are obsessively in love with good-looking tough guys/athletes/ popular guys/ musicians/ etc, but settle down with guys they 'love' who are good husbands, while still longing for the bad boy who was unwilling to marry. I'm sure there's some sort of corollary behavior for men as well, such as desiring sexually attractive women but marrying women they believe to be "good mothers".

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

What's wrong with Black folks today will be wrong with White folks tomorrow.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Problem is that guys think its an either or thing when you can be both....the nice guy with an edge

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U caught that huh?

5. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I don't think there is a man version of this. The thing with women is, no matter how "bad" or "good" they act, most of them will at least try to be good moms when they get pregnant.

There are bad moms; but the number of bad moms doesn't compare to the number of bad dads. It's not really in a woman's psyche to be an unfit mom.

6. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Prime example is Heidi Klum getting knocked up and dumped by her white boyfriend only for the simp Seal to hook up with her while another man's seed was growing inside her. That guy is a disgrace to Black British Men.:cool:

7. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL yep

8. K

K Well-Known Member

Hmm....IDK I think men do this all the time. Often they date one type and marry another. Certain women are considered "wifey" material. Just like women dating bad boys but end up wanting to marry the good man.

I sure have been seeing a lot of the bad mom thing too. More and more men who are/have raising their kids when the mom wanted to be out playing and doing crazy things.

9. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

That's for being a wife, not necessarily a mother. Some women can be good moms but terrible wives, some can be good wives but terrible moms.

10. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Hmmm.. I think you've maybe misunderstood what's going on. Men with options fuck one type of woman and (maybe eventually) marry another type of woman. Even the dumbest guy knows who is good for fun and who is good for LTR's/marriage.

No, not exactly. Women end up dating "bad boys" desperately trying to get one of these high value/bad-boy/etc kind of guy to commit to them. Once a woman gets up there in years, realizes her uterus is drying out and the bad boy won't settle/commit to her...all of the sudden she finds a nice/good guy to settle down" with.

11. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

You're absolutely 100% correct.
    Seal messed up. Though to be honest, Heidi is a beautiful woman so I can imagine he wasn't thinking clearly. Still though, she was already in her 30's when they got married...so clearly way passed her prime. A guy with Seal's fame could have easily found a younger woman that was just as attractive. The idea of actively marrying a woman with another guy's kids though...that's just ridiculous. IMO.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah guys basically got 3 spots...

1. wifey/lt woman ...self explanatory

2. Fwb woman you can be seen out with seen out with her and promote her to ltr

3. Booty call chick-u only took her out once..... Maybe and then you would not dare take her around friends . you don't be seen with her at all. u just stick and move.. If he calls you all the time after 9pm then ...you're that chick

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  13. biosnex

biosnex Member

"No, this can't be right. Woman only cheat when you don't give them attention. Next they'll tell me the moon landing was real and Elvis is dead."

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Love it..!!

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I find this funny! It happens every day.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

yep...and in reverse too.

Tons of blended families out there!

Of course there is adoption too.

Thankfully so many people do NOT agree with that comment.

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think men and women both routinely get together with people that they don't truly desire. And I think everyone is a victim of media and marketing and we're constantly fed 'hot' images that intensify our desire for people who may not be "good" for us.

17. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Very insightful as usual Ore.

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

why would a person get together with someone they don't desire? that seems very odd to me...if what you are saying is true then only the hot perfection of both sexes would be coupling

we are actually a single society of serial dating which would indicate repetitive trial and error...

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

People do it though for various reasons

20. K

K Well-Known Member

This is so true!

Also the fairytale versions of relationships. Instant all consuming love, on and on it goes.