Ukrainian Women, Ukraine, and Black Men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

i know nothing about you except the fact that your choice of words on your posts do not showcase characteristics of someone who has the proper words or the mental ability to attract a woman, no matter her nationality.

you do a lot of quoting others and have yet to have me believe you have "scrubbed your windows" in a while.

to assume is to presume and being that this is a forum where your choice of words and choice of topics is the only way someone can grasp a persons personality.

sure im responsible for what i say and not what you understand which is why when people post they should use their words a lot better than they do currently. my .02

but what do i know? :smt029

2. buglerroller

bam.. and if ol boy cant see that, he is still in his own little world and will continue to be disappointed.

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Enuff Said. End Thread.

4. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

ILoveYouWhiteWomen New Member

I found some travel information for those who wish to travel to the Ukraine that an author posted about that I managed to find:

Travel Information To The Ukraine

If I was you I would not bring any cash or cheques other than what you need for a Taxi from Borispol Airport in Kiev for example, Apartment deposit (the Agency you rent from will give you details), and some travel cash. Taxi for example from Borispol Airport in Kiev is around $25 depending on where you intend to stay.

Assuming you have an ATM card that will work in Ukraine then here is some advice...I use Bank of America and I had to call customer service and have them "flag" my account for Ukraine so that the bank would not reject the withdrawals.

If, you don't have an ATM card or cannot use yours in Ukraine (Major emphasis on verifying this!) you can bring up to $10,000 to Ukraine through customs. I think I brought like $2000 and there were no worries. USD can be exchanged most anywhere in Kiev, including airport.

An apartment will run you between $50-$100 per night depending on your desired level of comfort. Only differences in Apartments are when you get a higher end of rental rates...A Google search will bring up numerous agencies that rent short term...

It is very easy to get around by train/mashutka/metro/taxi - but if you think there is real reason, go for it.

Credit card fraud? I have used my card here with no issues. The ATMs are modern and normal by Western Standards. If your still worried, you could transfer by Western Union money to your self to pick up in a bank after you arrive....

Food prices are same as Western Countries, unless you buy local stuff. If you plan to eat all meals out, a dinner will cost like $30-40 for 2. Avoid restaurants catering to Westerners as they are over-priced and can be low quality at times (it depends).

I would budget maybe $50-60 per day for 2 for food, depends on your eating habits though.

Partying: clubs cost like 50-150 UAH to get in ($5-20) and beers are around $3. Drinks around $6. I would budget around $50-$100 per night of partying depending on your lifestyle and philanthropy...

Overall budget : With $3000 USD you would have enough to have a good time....party every night, etc.

Phone: You can either bring a cellphone or buy one...I bought a cheap Samsung for like $30 and a Sim card and you will have a (+380) number - low end $50 for phone for 2 weeks, or the agency will probably rent you a phone to use.

Internet: The Apartment will have WI-Fi or Ethernet cable, but check your apartment details. Free WI-Fi is everywhere but McDonald's has the best signal/easiest to find...

As a Side note: I figure about $10,000 for 3 months stay (90 days) when I come here. That is eating local and not partying too much...an apartment becomes more difficult to rent as owners don't want to rent for only 3 months at a time. So around $750 per month there + agent fee. First and last required for deposit. I don't recommend longer rentals through agencies, they just over charge...

Other Details:

I would also recommend that you take part of your money in cash and also check with your bank representatives in regards of you credit card usage from Ukraine. The fraud with the credit cards is a myth as the ATMs are the same in Ukraine as in any other country.

I've not used travellers cheques in Ukraine because in other post Soviet country banking systems I had trouble getting them encashed easily. You cant beat the $ USD, but keep your wallet protected.

I use a bank debit card in ATMs and have only experienced glitches when I have tried to withdraw more than 1500 Hyrvnia (UAH) at one withdrawal. If you do not wish to use your own regular bank cards for security reasons, you can utilize or use a 'pay-as-you go', or 'top up' Visa or Mastercard. You can make an arrangement with your regular bank to top it up on the internet from an internet cafe machine whilst on the move if you wish. That way even if you lose it and your pin code is breached, there need only be a small amount of cash available on the card that day. Ask your bank if they have a Western Union" arrangement to send you money in the event of an unforeseen emergency.

Hyrvnia-The Currency of the Ukraine.

5. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Assumptions, Assumptions

Sorry if I offended anybody though.

6. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

I am also responsible for what I say but I am not responsible for the way you choose to understand. Your call I guess.

Just because I have a certain "choice" of topics does not mean you can FULLY Assess me.

I would say that BIG RED FLAGS lie with those who fall prey to assumptions and presumptions.

"Despair ruins some, presumption many”

Benjamin Franklin

But...

then again what do I know.

However you made the first correct statement in this topic when you said:
    "I know nothing about you"

You are sure right-you don't.

7. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Sorry but I am not disappointed I am actually happy these days with the way things are. I am an optimist and not a pessimist.

Thanks for your comments though

Even if you Think So.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The fact that you constantly have to explain how "together you are" to everyone and that we clearly know nothing when compared to yourself speaks volumes.

9. buglerroller

i thought this thread was dead... :smt078

10. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

the ultimative illumation out of darkness...

[​IMG]

it won't take long anymore and he tells us that we have to take a daily shower and all about hygienic in general:smt045​

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's about to be considering he's clearly going keep up the same tired ass shit....

12. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Driving in the Ukraine:

Here is something on driving in the Ukraine. I honestly would not recommend driving in the Ukraine because traveling by train or taxi is much more preferred but if you do decide to drive to the Ukraine here is some information I was able to find:

Traveling by Car

Knowing the traffic rules in Ukraine will save you the problems that may appear during the trip.

What to take with you

According to Ukraine law, a driver should carry a registration document, a customs declaration for the car, and his driver’s license. He must be able to show these documents at the request of a State Automobile Inspection Official. In case the car is rented you must have a document verifying your right to keep and use the car.

Be sure to have on hand at all times a first-aid kit, a fire extinguisher and an emergency stop sign or a red blinking lantern – they must be available in the car.

Fuel

Filling stations in Ukraine are everywhere. Most of them work around the clock. Gas filling stations are rare. Payments are made in cash by the liter. Credit cards are not usually acceptable.

Some rules

The maximum speed for cars on Ukrainian roads is as follows:

* 60 km/h in inhabitant locality;
    * 80 km/h on the roads for cars;
    * 130 km/h on the highways (for example: the road to Boryspil Airport).

Buckle up! Fastening seat-belts is mandatory for the driver and all passengers. If your child is under 12 or his height is under 145 cm and the car has no special child seat, you’d better arrange the child on the back seat. In Ukraine the presence of alcohol in the driver’s blood is prohibited, so avoid consuming even low alcohol continent beverages if you plan to drive a car shortly. Breathalyzer tests are often conducted by traffic inspectors and transgressors are dealt with severely.

Parking

The rules of parking are more lenient than European ones. If you stop on the road section with a sign “Paid parking” the officer will record the length of your stay and when you are ready to leave will inform you of the amount you need to pay. In the downtown sector the cost of parking is about 1 UAH/h. You can stay however long you wish; there is no time limitation. And at night the parking officers sleep peacefully, to the pleasure of the car drivers.

A road accident

If you are involved in an accident you will need to call the State Automobile Inspection. You can reach them by dialing 02. Never walk off the scene of an accident – this is a serious violation. Do not allow the other party to talk you into making a private settlement, as you can become the victim of swindle. If your car is insured, all the more reason to wait for the State Automobile Inspection officials to arrive, as your insurance company will require information of the traffic militia about the accident. According to Ukrainian laws the materials of traffic rule violations are put before court. Imposing a fine on the spot is abolished. Foreigners are as responsible to abide by the law as anyone else. If you violated the traffic rules the traffic militia officer makes out a report and passes it to a court of the district where the accident happened you may appeal to the court against the official if you believe his actions incompetent.

13. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Thank You Admin For Moving This Topic

Thank you Admin for moving this topic.

I appreciate this so much.

When I created this topic it was meant to be a resource for Black men as well as a form of encouragement to them.

Hopefully, the heat from this topic will be removed and now I can get back to what this topic is all about which is the help of Black men.:D

Thank you again Admin for such.
    :cool::D

14. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Are you kidding me Christine?

Are you kidding me Christine? Seriously? What's up? What caused you to come up with that "brilliant" thought I wonder.

Actually it won't take long before I give more helpful information to help Black men find white women in the Ukraine.

I assure you very much that I shall do such indeed guaranteed.

Plus tell me: What exactly did I do to you I wonder?

No matter I guess your "input" can be welcome as well. Thanks.

Now we must get back to the purpose of why this topic was indeed created.:smt023

15. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Traveling By Car

When it comes to Traveling By Car I would not suggest it really because of

1. The Quality of the Roads.
    2. The Traffic Police.
    3. The Other Drivers who at times can drive carelessly.

I therefore will be posting more on this later but for now as I advised it is better to go by Taxi or by Train.

It is much better that driving in the Ukraine by yourself. Plus is you do get in an accident you can lose your deposit that you paid for the rental of the vehicle.

So driving in the Ukraine does not really seem to be the best.

16. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

:roll:

I already spoke about myself in previous posts and you are free to read them as you desire.

I do not wish to explain about how "together I am"

I happen to be together already.

There has been no need to post about it.

How you came to this "conclusion" on your own is indeed beyond me but then again...

Your "conclusion" is of course your own.:roll:

17. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Thank You For The Wonderful Encouragement

It is because of Brothers like you that I decided to post about this topic. You are greatly encouraging my brother.

Thanks a lot Bro.:cool:

You are right-They really are beauties Aren't they.:smt023

18. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

How about posting some pictures of the Ukraine so we can see what the fuck is great about it?

19. subtlenote

subtlenote Active Member

I definitely think the hoe is a white prick in this instance. :D

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Straight on - If assumption was a competition, he would win hands down. Pretty darn judgmental afaiac