Ukrainian Women, Ukraine, and Black Men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

ILoveYouWhiteWomen New Member

Yeah I am working on that I am not sure about how to enlarge them on the forum?

Like how you post them.

If I could get help with that I would be appreciative.

Still trying to figure out all the controls.

Your help will be greatly appreciated my friend.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  2. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

In the meantime let me post some of the Ukrainian ladies over there in the Ukraine.

Here are some pics. When I can figure out more of the controls on how to post larger pictures I will post some more pics.

Attached Files:

3. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Since we are talking about being "judgmental" how about the pics I uploaded?

I will be posting more pics later on about the Ukraine and on Ukrainian ladies my friend.

Look I am done trying to be defensive. Again sorry if I offended anyone as it was not my intention.

From now on I will be sticking to this topic and what its title is all about.

That is what the focus shall be all about and nothing more than that.

4. Bhayes

Bhayes New Member

please. my friend. my black brother. you should stop trying to educate these people here. i understand your passion and your angst. i was the same way once. i had all of this emotion in me and i wanted to vent my feelings and share the information.

check out some of my previous posts/debates.

But sometimes in life you have to let me people see with their own eyes and go your own way. there is a saying you can bring a horse to the water well but you can't make it drink. i think that applies here.

I don't feel that american women are worthless. every once in a blue moon i run into a woman here in my world that has a huge impression on me.

but can the women here in our world truly compete with beautiful slavic women (that is ofcourse the one's that aren't egotistical scammer women).
    and europe white women in general. No they can't.

i discovered the qualities that europe ladies have by watching international movies. then i started chatting online with ladies from france, germany and now ukraine. during that process i have grown out of my angst. And i don't waste my time coming here to educate or agrue with folks here. at this forum, there are some very intelligent positive men and women. There are also very many crackheads here in this forum too.

i really feel that you are wasting your time coming here trying to make people see things your way. i'm with you 100%. I understand what you are trying to say. But i would stick to trying to educate the brothers around you instead of venting here at wwbm.com

Anything that you say here is not gonna be heard and believed. Some brothers don't have the information and even when you show the evidence they will not hear you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6klvcWrnY7A&feature=plcp

some brothers have to get hit in the mouth to see the truth. Me personally. i'm studying the russian language right now as well as german language. And i'm enjoying the process. I also chat with alot of ukraine ladies online on a consistent basis.

And as for the American and some of the other types of WW here. Well... they will be offended by what you say because in many ways you are putting them down. Some of them (not all) but some of them deserve to be dissed too. But there are some good ladies here.

so my brother. i beg you. stop with those long posts with the over-sized font. please just find some good positive outlets to unleash the angst you feel inside. I know what its like. I was like you at one point. But now its time to grow and find your ukraine queen and be happy now. good luck to you!

5. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

I find it rude what you are saying about American women that they cannot compete with European, whether now from east or west.

First, there are beautiful women all over the world and when you ask men, you will hear different answers. Some will tell you polish girls, other will tell you Italians, Swedish, Russian, Americans, Brasil. Me, personally, I have never seen more beautiful girls than in Lebanon

But this is in general a stupid discussion, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder..and in general, whoever searches outside of his own level will be taught a lesson. That is for both, men and women

ILWW can think, whatever he wants and I don't believe that jealousy is the reason, why we tell him that he is telling us bs. We, or at least I say it, because it is true- he is telling nonsense- he has no idea about russian or east european mentality, he does not understand, what is going on.

Russian or ex-russian women are very clever girls, they aren't that naive as the Asians were in the 90s. They know their market value very much, the reason, why I always preferred these women to work with me. They are heartless business women, they know what they want and they take it - this way or another, at the end the same as the male Russians, just in a beautiful outer packing. Me, personally I like them, they are very realistic, clear-minded, they don't get blind because of love and support their men,like we do- forget that ( at least not one of the 75 ukrainian/russian women that were working for me from 2010/2011 was thinking like that).

That's the reason, why I find it ridiculous to paint a picture like he did.

6. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

1. I say this for the Last Time-I have NO Angst. I am here to focus on this topic and that is what the topic is about. The title is above. The topic is not just for people on this forum.

You must understand this topic is on the internet and when Black men who may not be members of this forum come across this topic they will have information here to help them because there is not really a topic like this on the internet specifically targeted towards the Black man.

2. I do not believe in putting down other women. If a lady chooses to be offended I feel sorry but that is not the intention of my topic. I posted other topics about other women on the forum to find out about them.

You are not from my world and these are some of the questions that are in my world and so I chose to ask them

I LOVE ALL White Women regardless where they may come from but the topic as I said again is to help other Black men interested in going to Russia and the Ukraine.

3. What other Brothers believe is up to them but for Black men who want help this topic was created for them. Everyone has a mind of their own.

4. Your luck is not required but I guess I can still welcome it. I believe in deliberate action-not luck however. Luck is for guessing games. As I told you already before on a previous post I have already "found" someone from Kyiv. Plus, I have already been to the Ukraine and plan on going there again. What happens next will be between the both of us. It seems that you haven't finished with your "finding" as of yet! It seems you are "experimenting." These women deserve much better than that as you know, but I am sure that is not what you are doing of course.

5. I have also communicated with other women as well from Romania, Germany, Italy, England, United States (Florida and New York), Australia, and Russia. Yes, my respect for European women has grown.

6. What is the NAME of the site that you are on? Do tell me please? Is it a free site or a paid one? I have an issue with paid ones but again to each his own as they say.

7. Brother, although I may disagree with you on some points I want to say-THANK YOU. I really mean that sincerely. Trust me I do. Thanks again.

However, you are completely mistaken that I am here to try to convince anyone. I am ONLY following the dictates of this topic. Let others carry on the way they want to.

I am simply trying to post information on this topic because that is what the topic is about. Anybody else can make up their own minds but as you rightly said what they refuse, they lose, and more ends up being for me in the End.:smt023

I wish you only Goodness-which my Brother is more than the Guessing game of Luck.

7. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Christine listen to me:

First, I agree with you 100% that every Woman everywhere is beautiful in their own right. Women from Europe, Latin and South America, America, Australia, Asia and all over are Beautiful. NO WOMAN IS GREATER THAN ANY OTHER WOMAN.

Although yes I have created this topic let me say this Christine what you do not know about me. Please hear me out and Understand.

I created this topic for one reason and that was because of the discrimination and prejudice that Black men faced on Russian and Ukrainian forums who Are Anti-Black men with White Women period.

I have been on these forums for several years and know this to be the truth. There is great discouragement of Black men on these forums in that some members do discourage black men from finding white women in the Former Soviet Union. It is ALL racially motivated.

I remember there was a Black doctor who asked about going to Russia on a Russian and Ukrainian forum and when he read some of the crap on one forum he said that he had never read anything so Racist in All his life.

There is no instruction out there Christine specifically targeted to Black men to helping them in this area. Absolutely none-Zero. The intention however with this topic is to Change that. The intention is to give instruction to men who want to go to the Ukraine. I am not saying every man wants to go but for those who want to go then they need to be instructed.

I hope you understand Christine. I am trying to be very nice with you here.

Secondly. what you do not know about me is that I have always been against those who say one woman is better than the other. To you it might not seem so but for me it has always been the case. There are sites that say that Russian women are better than American ones and that's just plain Stupid. All can be decent if they choose to be.

Thirdly, what you do not know about me is that I am more than acquainted with European women having communicated with women in Europe and interacted with them before so I know how to get along with them. It is not hard at all. The key is to treat them well-that is all.

European women are clever and bright, smart and highly intelligent just like every other woman other woman. I do not know picture is painted in your mind but that is the picture that I have painted.

The picture: ALL women are beautiful and special in their own way and in their own right but this topic is about Ukrainian and Russian women and they are Equally the same.

If you wish to be convinced opposite to what I am clearly saying here-then I honestly do not know what to say except that is your call but again I say in a very nice way to you that...

All women are beautiful in their own way including Ukrainian ones which this topic happens to be about

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Stupid question: If your intent is to help Black men with this topic especially those who are not members of this forum, why then join this forum site and post this topic here? Why not start a blog site specifically for this particular topic/interest to reach those you say you want to help and educate since you seem to think it is of such importance?

9. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

My intention is to help:

1. Members on this forum who are here now and those who may be on this forum later on who are interested in this topic.

2. Non-members outside of this forum who might be interested as well who might stumble across this post.

A Blog-hmm not a bad idea. Worth a shot! Thanks for the idea.

But I will continue to focus on this topic and whoever wants to be interested in this topic the choice will remain with them.

Really and truly as they say you can lead a horse to water but you really cannot make them drink at all but that does not mean that will stop other horses from drinking the water if indeed they want to drink.

10. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

11. subtlenote

subtlenote Active Member

Brothas dont need your wack ass advice or help. We all know where reading all your troll poop nonsense leads; go back to your basement whiteboy.

12. Bhayes

Bhayes New Member

see this is what i'm talking about. to the OP. this is what i'm saying. people here don't appreciate and care what you are trying to say. you have to move on my brother. its time. forget this stupid forum. You will feel better once you really make meaningful connections. You can do it.

13. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

unsubscribed!

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

If this forum is so stupid, feel free to leave, we wont mind.

Dude is spamming the site w stuff that anyone w a computer can find if they are interested in Ukrainian women..

In fact, he is trying to justify it w posting it for people outside this forum - dont you think if people are searching for that info - that they will find sites especially for that before they find this? Pure Logic - something you, or OP are not familiar with, apparently.

Its actually arrogant to think anything else - (I am not even going to mentiong OP's one sided, biased/judgmental view of Ukranian women)

Posting a gazillion pointless paragraphs does not make people read, neither does youtube postings provide "facts".

15. subtlenote

subtlenote Active Member

And take your whack ass alt with you.

16. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I think you are confused on who is the stupid. The OP said he had already been scammed by a Ukrainian woman. Google whatever country......Ukraine, Romania, Russia and put dating scam with it and read the stories. You can't be that desperate for a woman that you would want to get scammed out of your hard earned money??!! Seriously. Have some pride. :(

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Exactly why I asked OP why he had not thought of a blog site instead of coming here if he's trying to reach other people with his "opinion". Most people who have experiences of some sort and think other people may want to hear about them usually start blogs for various themed experiences or opinions. Makes it easier to find when browsing and searching the net as you mentioned.

18. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Before I answer the responses of others I want to share with all about my experiences about three things (1) Letter/E-mail Correspondences Sites (2) Tours and Tour Agencies (3) Personal Introduction Agencies

Correspondence, Tours, and Personal Introduction:

1. Letter/E-mail Correspondences Sites: These are good but it depends upon the kind of site that you go on. Sites like these translate your letter into the language of the lady. However, you must be careful since sometimes you are not actually talking to the lady but to the translator instead.

Here is a good way to know that you are talking to the lady and that is to get contact information from the lady which includes telephone, E-mail, and even a Home address. I do not like the fact that some sites actually sell this but a good site is one that will easily allow for the exchange of contact information. They are less interested in making money and more interested in you. (Note I used the word Easily).

If you are an American make sure the site is IMBRA compliant (and I am going to explain what that means later on).

If you do write a lady some adopt the approach where they write as many ladies as they can or want to and let the ones who are interested in them write them back. Others put a profile on the site and let only interested ladies write them. I think that the first approach is better but again if you want to do the second approach it is all up to you. (more later will be added to the subject of correspondence). Of course make sure you meet the lady in person that you are indeed interested in.

Also make sure you always get pictures of the lady and make sure the agency that you are using for correspondence investigates and can assure you that the lady's picture is 100% correct and she is genuine as well.

To prove a lady is real, Skype is the best option and you can Skype a lady so that you can see her and know that indeed she is real.

2. Tours and Tour companies. Tours are good in that you get to meet face to face with as many ladies as are possible. However, you must be careful that some ladies only want you for dinner purposes and nothing more and may be out to soft scam you. If you do find a genuine lady the best advice I can given to you is that to Slow Down.

Some men bring engagement rings and put it on the fingers of ladies that they have now met. How can you get engaged to a lady that is a complete stranger? That's just Wrong plus some of these relationships get broken after some time. In the world of tour agencies these fast engagements are called "hot potato" relationships because men immediately put engagement rings on the fingers of ladies without getting to personally know them-Ridiculous. Slow down and get the lady's contact information and then you can move on from there.

Tour companies can also help with apartment rentals and may own their own apartment facilities but make sure you find out the cheapest prices for apartments that can be in the area you are going to and make sure that they do not overcharge you and also make sure you get to see pictures of the rooms of these apartments so that you can know what you will be renting.

3. Personal Introductions: Personal Introductions can involve E-mail or letter correspondence which is good before you meet the lady where she will have a translator with her who will be helping you with the translation of your language into the lady's language. Of course it is good to know a little of the language to see if in fact the translation is accurate.

This is good so that you get to see the lady in person as compared to the pictures that you have seen that are from the lady. You can also compare the lady with the pictures that you have gotten from the lady to see if the lady is different from her pictures. I will discuss more about this later on concerning translators but for now these are three known ways to get in touch with Ukrainian women and as I said before more will be added later on.

19. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Next time I have to deal with the topic of Paid sites versus Free sites and which are better.

Some need to know what to do in regards to both.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

“In the dictionary under redundant it says see redundant.”

? Robin Williams​