Ukrainian Women, Ukraine, and Black Men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

ILoveYouWhiteWomen New Member

Say what?

Say what? I am here to help Black men in relation to issues regarding the Ukraine.

If you have experience to pass on in regards to the Ukraine then please by all means share it with us. Do you have ANY experience to share in regards to this topic I wonder?:smt081

Anyway getting back to the point....

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  2. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Rules Again

Rule #3:

The "Bad boy Gangsta image" is not going to work for you so do not go to the Ukraine with the "Bad Boy Gangsta Image." Go there being a nice gentleman. If you go with the Bad boy Gangsta Image you will draw a lot of attention to yourself. Some of this attention will be negative such as police harassment because the police over there are very suspicious of Black people namely Black men-SO BE CAREFUL because you do not want to go there and draw the Wrong Kind of attention to yourself. You can be cool but just don't overdo it!.

Go there as a respectable gentleman who treats women well and you will do fine. I posted this topic for Serious Black men-note the word "Serious." The Genuine White women in the Ukraine do not want Game Players. They always tell you that they want "serious relations." If you are not going to the Ukraine for such then you should stay at home.

Also Do NOT go there Flashing a lot of money around. I can tell you that some men from the West go there and as Fools flash their money around. That is like blood in the water for sharks. The scammers will quickly pounce on you if you do this. Plus you may even make yourself a target for thieves and robbers.

Remember you want to attract the RIGHT kind of woman NOT the one who wants you for money but one who wants YOU for YOU my Black Brothers.
    :)

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Thanks for the Post

1. Poltava is a very beautiful region for finding white women. I have seen some white women in Poltava and they have honestly taken my breath away and made my heart melt. They are so gorgeous! Wow!

2. Can you tell me how you met these women? Did you go through an agency? I will give advice on agencies and tour groups later on.

3. However, let us not put down other women from other countries as well because they can be just as wonderful also.

4. As for the issue of Race relations-you can be honest with her but my advice is to tell her that acceptance is a lot better where you live than in the Ukraine because believe me it is. Forget about the jealousy of others or their stares and so on-a relationship is between two people but tell her in a step-by-step process. Don't tell her everything at once but the best way to start is how I told you.

5. As for English Rosetta Stone is the best. Agencies tend to charge you to teach the lady English as times. One agency I know of charged $2500 United States dollars and upwards to teach a lady English down in Kiev. Others are different of course. Plus there are beginner courses for someone to learn English on the internet FREE of charge.

6. You are correct about the discussion forums-I can 100% vouch for what you are saying.:smt087

7. About the somewhat dark-brown complexion of one of the women (galyuta) you were mentioning there are other ethnic groups in the Ukraine and not just white women alone:

Ethnic groups

Ukrainian 77.8%,
    Russian 17.3%,
    Belarusian 0.6%,
    Moldovan 0.5%,
    Crimean Tatar 0.5%,
    Bulgarian 0.4%,
    Hungarian 0.3%,
    Romanian 0.3%,
    Polish 0.3%,
    Jewish 0.2%,
    other 1.8% (2001 census)

I suspect she could have some Crimean Tartar ancestry in her since those who are the Tartar do have that kind of appearance though it is only a guess about her ancestry let me say.

8. You are correct about the perceptions of Ukrainian men but not all are like this of course. I once spoke to a male photographer in the Lugansk one time who wanted to take me around and show me all of the beautiful women in Lugansk so not all are bad and it does depend upon who you meet and who is open-minded to you.

9. As I said before the POLICE are the ones to watch out for. So be VERY careful of them.
    :cool:

P.S. One of the things I love about Russian/Ukrainian or Slavic women are the terms they use when they really care about someone. The tend to call them "the beloved" or "my love." Something a real man can never, ever get tired of hearing. Never heard American women use those terms regularly by the way but then again ALL women are different but this is part of the culture of Slavic women I can tell you. The term "beloved" means "the favorite one.":D

5. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Nothing..lol..I won't say anything...:smt043

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

What a clusterf*ck. :confused:

7. Wolfsherz

Wolfsherz New Member

The Ukrainian lady is stumbled on to this thread already. And wants to discuss your mistakes) [​IMG]

I will not let you name my country as a closely minded one. It's not the truth. Though yes, i agree with the rest.

The truth.

I'm not agree. I lived in Ukraine for almost 20 years, and the police also stopped me sometimes and asked for the documents. The same was in Russia. Though i'm white. The police can stop anyone, don't intimidate people) The police just do what they have to do, they are doing their job. And by the way, if you are preventing them from checking your documents, or arguing, they can take you to the police station. It's a law.

Odessa, Kiev, Kharkiv, Donetsk, Kirovograd, Simferopol and almost ALL the cities)
    Again about the police... :rolleyes:

Oh, really???? REALLY?????????? You can find a scammer in Odessa and Kiev too, but you are suggesting these two cities for looking fr WW.

REALLY??????? ARE YOU SERIOUS????????
    Looks like... like.... i'll better keep silent. But you are wrong!

It's a common rule for the unknown country\city, not only for Ukraine.

REALLY???????? For you to know... It's a normal thing for Ukraine and Russia as well, when A MAN pays for the dinner. It's a tradition. It's a good form for Ukraine. If you don't have a lot of money, just don't take your woman to the really expensive places. And that's all.
    Well, you may be right only in one situation. If you just meet a girl and she is trying to take you to the expensive restaurant or to the store with clothes or mobile phones. Yes, in this case, she is a scammer.

A part of a truth. Most of the ukrainian men are drug-addicted. Most of the russian men are alcoholics.

Truth.

Actually, you don't need to show smth. Be yourself.

If you don't want to create a family with this woman, don't lie her. Otherwise you'll see how your "tender lady" is turning to the "evil bitch" in 3 seconds when she find out the truth.

I promise that i'll be commenting on your posts. I won't let you spoil the impression about my native country)

The truth.

Well... I'll soon comment on ALL your posts. Be sure.
    [​IMG]

8. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, this thread is "EPIC"

9. Wolfsherz

Wolfsherz New Member

we are just discussing [​IMG]

10. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

I know, its actually good to see women who are directly from this part of the world give their views on the topic as you have done.

Nice to see another Russian woman here along with christine dubois. :)

11. christine dubois

Hää????[​IMG]

You know, not enough that sooooo many people mistake me in real life with a russian woman. here online, now, too?

I am swiss german, I just have female friends from Ukraina, because a lot were working for me in the past years and I have several russian male friends that are married to ukrainian women, too.:smt042

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt045

He sounds like a a used car salesman, but instead of used cars, he's trying to sell women. Creepy as hell.

13. Wolfsherz

Wolfsherz New Member

Thanks) but i'm Ukrainian.

14. christine dubois

Wolfsherz, I just want to know your perspective...would you advice friends (bm) from USA to come to Ukraina?

15. Wolfsherz

Wolfsherz New Member

To live or just to visit?

16. christine dubois

to visit, to try to find a lady, or maybe to live with her there..

17. Wolfsherz

Wolfsherz New Member

Why not? ))
    But to live... I'm not sure. Just the level of life is not very high.
    As for me, i'll never live there. I want the best for my son.

18. christine dubois

Because I've never made good experiences, only bad ones, very bad ones...I don't even travel with my african people to any east european country, the meetings are all organised in Switzerland.

I was just interested..in Ukraina I've never been

19. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, hah, Schwytzertütsch.

For some reason I thought you were Russian, maybe its my memory of that photograph of you with Red Square in the background you posted once.

20. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, my bad Wolfsherz, don't want to get those two mixed up. Are you from Eastern or Western Ukraine.

I saw recently where Viktor Yanukovich wants Russian to become an officially recognized language with so many Russian speakers in the Eastern part of the country.

I see so you are in Russia now, but Ukrainian born, got it. I just saw your location and assumed Russian since that is where it showed.