Ukrainian Women, Ukraine, and Black Men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

that's hilarious. thank you so much for the best laugh of the day. we've gone from women moving from rural areas and supporting themselves financially so they're not depending on a man to support them (which is obviously a horrible thing to do), to being racist. BRILLIANT

[​IMG] GIFSoup

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I think someone else actually gave him positive rep because his rep power actually increased from his posts instead of decreasing.

Sadly, I don't think there's anything we could really do.

3. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

ILoveYouWhiteWomen New Member

In answer to your question I stayed in Kiev and it was just for a week but due to costs and other things I had to go back, but I plan to go there again since I am in correspondence with a lady in Kiev and she wants me to meet her and I plan to go to other places as well. However, a white friend of mines has told me to stay away from Lyiv-not sure if it is related to those who are Black men though.

It is actually the obvious choice for someone from the Caribbean to go to Kyiv you see because if you are coming from the Caribbean you must go to Gatwick airport in England and then you will take another flight from there to the Kiev Airport in Kiev, Ukraine.

The Ukrainian Embassy is also in London so that when you fly to London you can do your paperwork to go over to the Ukraine at the Ukrainian London Embassy. There are several Embassies that you can go to do your paperwork if you are from the Caribbean such as the ones in Cuba, Brazil, New York or England. Cuba is the closest choice.

The reason why I had to do my paperwork outside of my country had to do with the fact that the Ukrainian embassy in my country was not functioning and it still is not functioning as well sadly. The representative for the Ukraine who is in the Ukrainian Embassy that is located in my country is no longer the representative for the Ukraine and they have not replaced him.

If I want to get a lady from the Ukraine to come to the Caribbean then she must go through the same channel that I came through to go to the Ukraine. She will have to go to the British Embassy in Kiev that works on behalf of my Caribbean country then she will have to fly afterwards from Kiev to Gatwick in England and then from there to the Caribbean.

Also let us say in some circumstances like with the Oblast in Cherkassy a lady will have to take a plane from there (usually one and a half hours or less or more depending) and then fly from Kiev and then go to Gatwick and then on to the Caribbean. It depends upon which Oblast you are from which will determine the number of planes that you take.

One good thing though about living in the Caribbean is that we do not have the K1-Fiancee Visa system and that a lady can get married if she comes from the Ukraine with a Tourist Visa. She does not need any special visa like the K1 Visa in order to get married. We do not have that system here in the Caribbean.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  4. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Well, sorry to have to tell you the Truth but that is how it is and I Never said ALL Australian white women were Racist but I know for a fact that when they come to the Caribbean many of them are and have been.

Sorry, but I cannot Lie about that.

By the way I am ALL for a woman's independence and if a woman from Australia wants to support herself then by all means go for it but then again I was just highlighting the criticisms some Australian men have.

They are not my criticisms let's be clear.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Are we on the same forum? Clearly you don't pay attention when trolls try to set up shop here on a permanent basis.....

6. subtlenote

subtlenote Active Member

Man, fiending for a ukranian green card huh? Must be tryin to get of Uganda....:D

7. Athena

Athena New Member

Get back on the farm you smart, independent Aussie women. How dare you assume to take care of yourselves and develop some pride. Fak, can't find a good dumb farm girl anywhere nowadays.

8. subtlenote

subtlenote Active Member

Ooh, i love lesbian farm girls!:smt055

9. Athena

Athena New Member

Really, who doesn't?

10. wtarshi

dragging my hillbilly arse there now, so i'm depending on a man & only stay/be with him because of it

11. subtlenote

subtlenote Active Member

I knew there was a reason i have been crushin on you

12. Athena

Athena New Member

Tarshi and I are always gettin our freak on behind the hay stack. It's epic :smt029

13. subtlenote

subtlenote Active Member

Those lucky cows. :smt086

14. wtarshi

except when the hay goes astray. that shit hurts

15. subtlenote

subtlenote Active Member

Ouch, or if the hoe pricks.

16. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

From which Carribean nation you're from? I am asking because to my knowledge, Ukrainians do not need a visa to travel to places like The Dominican Republic, Grenada, Jamaica and Haiti.

So I don't understand why the Ukrainian authorities will not grant the same priviledges for inhabitants of the carribeans nations willing to travel to Ukraine.

Having to bother with paperwork to get a visa can be annoying.

17. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Yes it is a pain and rather annoying. For my part the reason why I think that the Ukrainian authorities are rather restrictive against Caribbean nationals could be discriminatory in nature I believe.

I am from XX and to come to there one from the Ukraine does in fact need a tourist visa along with a letter of invitation to show to the airport customs officials since they need to know who they were invited by.

However, let me say that I have asked the Foreign Affairs Ministry here to help and let us see how that works out. What would make the process easier would be if the Ukraine joined the European Union since some of the Caribbean countries are applying to the European Union for removal of the Schengen visa which allows for travel to the European Union.

If the Ukraine was part of the European Union then if the Schengen Visa gets abolished so that Caribbean nationals could travel to ALL European countries that were part of the EU then this would make it easier to go to the Ukraine.

However, there is one factor that can hinder this-Russia. Russia has right now one of its pro-Russian supporters in the Ukraine which is the President of the Ukraine. The Ukrainian President has said he will join the EU but then again we just have to wait and see since Russia is not in the EU and always wants to have some control still over the Ukraine though the Ukraine gained its independence from Russia some time ago.

18. wtarshi

does the hoe really prick?

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

If the prick is a hoe, it does. ;)

20. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

I do not disagree that you can find white women In Australia but would they want you as a Black man or be open to you? I know of one Black man who found an Australian woman who is from the Caribbean and that is Carl Hooper, the former West Indian captain and cricketer who happens to be a Black West Indian man. A news article said this from kaieteur news online:

"Hooper wants to make a difference

Hooper has been living in Australia with his ‘Aussie’ wife Connie for the past 10 years and his 10-year-old son and 5-year-old daughter are both born Australians."

However it is doubtful that all Australian women are open minded as this woman and it is doubtful that Caribbean African men can easily find Australian women like how Carl Hooper did.