Ukrainian Women, Ukraine, and Black Men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

or if the hoe is a he/she

2. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

ILoveYouWhiteWomen New Member

Who said I was being Hilarious?

Rather I was being Realistic.

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, that too. :smt023

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

come here...let's hug it out :heart:

5. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Now this is called being Hilarious:

"Why do Australian women like Black men from America?

Answer: because maybe some Australian men are cactuses and they like the taste of us yanks better..."

6. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Russian And Ukrainian Dating Fact And Black Men

Here is a fact to take note of that when dealing with Black men and Russian and Ukrainian dating agencies and it is that they have one problem that it seems that they can never overcome.

They will work with you as a Black man-Yes because they are after your $$$ Money because they are of course a business.

However, the greatest problem that they have happens to be portraying images of you as a Black man especially those images portraying you as a Black man with white women.

Look at this personal website and see how many exposed portrayals of black men with white women you can find.

If you go to one of these personal websites dealing with Russian and Ukrainian women you will find sometimes no image portrayals that they have like this website has of either black men or black men with white women.

If they do have portrayals you will find them in some un-exposed part of the site. Yet these sites will work with you for your $$$ money but to have any exposed or open portrayal of Black Men images they are many times afraid or hesitant. What is there to be afraid of? Do Black men bite?

Plus on this site it even uses an exposed portrayal of a Black man with a white woman from the movie "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner" which tells me that you do not have to use exposed portrayals from clients of the site but one can use them from anywhere even movies.

So put these sites on a test and show them this website and ask them why they do not wish to do the same like this website and why they cannot even be creative and use even images from other places such as from a movie for example. You will see how many lame excuses you will get as they try to get you to believe in the way they think.

If they oppose or resist or make excuses against having exposed portrayals of black men or black men with white women it is because there is a root of discrimination somewhere in their thinking.

Note: Anybody who supports this is a Sympathizer with Stupidity, Racism, and of course Discrimination as a whole. Never trust their viewpoint against this because it should not be something so hard to do yet these sites who are White-Run sites often find it very hard to do.

Oh, they easily want your money $$$ but they find great difficulty with images of Black men being openly seen on their personal website like this one has. Remember the above test I told you of and by ALL means test them with it and show them where they need to change.

They think that working with you is a fair substitute and trade for them not exposing images of you as a Black man and they believe that you as a Black man will be fooled by this, but I am saying here very clearly-Do not be fooled by this at all.

Again to repeat feel free to test them as I stated before and do indeed show them where they need to change and show them where they are wrong.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  7. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

So far Australian women are not impressing me as I have not seen the benefits of them so far-only games, jokes, kicks, and fun-nothing serious about serious relationship or family creation or even about being mature.

If only games, jokes, kicks, and fun is all that amounts to Australian women they might as well let life pass them by because all they are doing is simply wasting it.

I could be wrong though then again I could also be right as well.

8. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Trashi...let the people that think they can go shopping supermodels in poor countries go...I can assure you- theses girls know very well, how to handle them...[​IMG]

9. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Shopping? did you see them come with a price tag?

You intrigue me Christine-you have not even outlined what makes a Swiss woman interesting.

Do tell us.

Yes the genuine ones will handle Black men well and treat them like gold you can be very sure about that Christine I guarantee.

10. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Ukraine Women and Time

Ukraine women I must say are very time conscious. When they reach a certain age they are very conscious about the time they have left when it comes to starting a family.

Since family is the highest priority for a genuine Ukrainian lady. It is an issue that they really want to see solved so they are not going to waste time with those who play games with them when it comes to starting a family because time is a very precious gift and commodity that they do not believe they can ever afford to waste.

This is something I will always respect them for.

11. christine dubois

you think that you can go there -as an american- and they are all open to IR..

We've had the same run with girls fom Asia, Brasil. Go there, they all are very special, caring girls, beautiful and thankful--what a bs!:smt043

many wm were thinking the same- most of them are crying today, but who cares? Good so

If you want to have an honest relationship with a woman out of a certain country- then look for someone that is living in your country already, or in western-Europe or Australia- otherwise do your thing and pay.

The non-greedy women don't search in Internet for any Americans,Australians or Europeans. They stay at home with their family (what is the most important for them) and find a man there- not all of them are alcoholics.

12. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

My dear lady Christine first and foremost who said that I was American. I am a born and bred son of the Caribbean soil.

Secondly who said that I have not found people over there who were not open to Inter-racial relationships?

"Honest relationship"-I prefer to use the term serious relationship which includes within it the component of honesty.

Still you have not expounded the merits of Swiss women.

On the contrary, I have met women who were not greedy who are searching for men on the internet from Russia and the Ukraine.

About looking to where I live for a white woman-well one could forget that idea because most of the local ones which are few are racist, and very suspicious of black men and they are very guarded when it comes to relationships like these.

I know not all men in the Ukraine are alcoholics-that is only what the marriage agencies say and this I do not believe but for a woman seeking after family creation the internet indeed can be used because what they might find at home might not be all that is desirable in their own home environment or surroundings.

For Black men also who have not found a lady in their own home environment the internet can also be a place to look as well and the "Land of the Supermodels" which the Ukraine has indeed been called provides the perfect place for finding a lady that needs most certainly to be found.

13. christine dubois

there are no special merits of swiss women, which one should that be?

do you assume that all women of a country are the same?

As I've said- go there and learn your lesson :smt081, I won't tell you, what I know.

14. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Ah but the internet can be a teacher and I have heard it is a great teacher indeed.

Never said I assume all women of a country are the same-Each woman is unique in her own right including Ukrainian women.

No special merits of Swiss women you say? Hmm I think I need to research that and indeed I will see if there are.

15. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

For now let's stick to the topic about Ukrainian Women. Here are some facts about Ukrainian Women and Ukraine that I also managed to find:

Facts About Ukrainian Women and Ukraine

In regards to wanting a husband from abroad, there are a couple of main reasons:

1. First, and foremost, Ukrainian women are looking for their one true love. Since the introduction of the internet and marriage agencies, men from abroad are simply one option in their search for this true love. This means that they are also looking in their homeland.

2. For some women, their experiences with men in Ukraine have not been ideal. Common problems in Ukraine occur with domestic violence and alcoholism. Thus, for some women, they are specifically looking for a man from abroad as they have heard (and perhaps had first hand experiences) that foreign men are more caring.

Why are all Ukrainian Women So Beautiful?

One of the most striking qualities of women from Ukraine is their physical beauty. Perhaps one of the main reasons why many men argue that Ukrainian girls are the prettiest in the world is that they take much care with their appearance. Not only the way that they dress (which is very feminine) but also the meticulous attention to their hair, nails and makeup.

For Ukrainian women, it is very important for them to look their best, not only for their own personal satisfaction, but also so that they can be the best wife for their husband.

Dress sense is extremely important in Ukrainian society, particularly for women, and you should also pay attention to dressing well when you are out in public in Ukraine.

Physical fitness is also important for women in Ukraine, and you will notice many girls mention their keen interest in gymnastics, aerobics, swimming and many other sports and outdoor activities.

Perhaps there is also something mysterious about this charming nation nestled on the northern rim of the Black Sea that makes their women so beautiful and enchanting...!

What language do they speak in Ukraine?

The official language of Ukraine is Ukrainian. (Russian is also widely spoken and understood).

After the end of the Soviet regime (during which, Russian was of course the official language), Ukrainian was again reinstated as the official language. All official media (including television) now must be broadcast (or translated) into Ukrainian.

In reality, Ukrainian is spoken by a higher percentage of people (especially in the West of Ukraine and in small villages) but Russian is more prevelant in the South and East, and in the capital, Kiev. Most residents of Ukraine (excluding remote villages) will be able to understand both Russian and Ukrainian. For this reason, we recommend learning Russian as you will be able to use it in many CIS countries (CIS means The Commonwealth of Independent States).

Where to Meet Ukrainian Women

With dozens (perhaps hundreds) of online dating sites and marriage agencies existing for the sole purpose to introduce Ukrainian women and foreign men, it is now easier than ever before. In addition, the simple fact that our world is becoming more of a "global nation" now more than any other time in our history means it's possible to meet a Ukrainian woman anywhere in the world!

But, if you're wanting to meet a Ukrainian woman for marriage, there are a few key "rules" you should stick to. Be patient. Use only the reputable dating sites. Be smart and thorough in your dating experiences... And finally... prepare yourself for the language and cultural challenges that you will face. Ukrainian women will compare you to men in their own country. (By the way Ukrainian men cannot compete with you because of the bad reputation that many of them have attached to themselves I am indeed sorry to say.)

16. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Here is an Article I also found that can also be helpful when corresponding with a Ukrainian lady:

Ukrainian Single Women - What They Won't Tell You

When a single Ukrainian woman places a profile at one of the dating sites, she will probably just describe her best features. She will also mention what her ideal man should be like, but there are still facts that she prefers to keep secret. It is only in the letters that she will write to you that will give you more personal information, but still it might include all the facts. What don't single Ukrainian women want to tell you?

The single Ukrainian woman may want to keep her education a secret. In Ukraine most women have had a great education but sometimes a higher education simply isn't enough and they have to continue on with their studies. Unfortunately in Ukraine a girl's intelligence is not highly rated, and Single Ukrainian women prefer to keep it a secret because they are afraid that their intellect will scare away potential husbands.

There is still the notion that all single woman in the Ukraine are foolish blondes, and that alone will dictate their behavior. Often they try to conceal their Master's degree or higher education when they really don't need to. Men today appreciate an intelligent single Ukraine woman, and if you are one of these men then you should tell her often that you love the fact that she is smart.

Single Ukrainian women also try to keep the fact that they may have children a secret. Most of the women that are between the ages of 30 and 35 on the dating websites are divorced with children. For Ukrainian men it is a big problem as they feel that children mean more responsibility, money, and time. For men from other countries they might not find this to be such a challenge, but yet single Ukrainian women with children are finding it hard to overcome what they feel is the case with all men.

Tell her you love children and would have no problem if she had 2 or 3. It would be good to add that you would be willing to adopt them if you ever did get married. Make her feel that she shouldn't have to be ashamed that she has children so that way she can open up to you more about them.

Hobbies are another facet of the single Ukrainian woman's life that she may find that she has to hide from you. Very often Ukrainian women write in their personal ads that they like sports such as skiing and windsurfing, when more often then not they would rather stay home and sew or cook. The reason that single Ukrainian women do this is because they are trying to keep up with the Hollywood women.

They see them in the films as girls who enjoy sports and they do their best to make it seem as they do also because they feel that this is the real image that women should portray. The best way to find out if she really enjoys these kinds of sports is to ask her what she thinks of the two of you going camping. It is also helpful to ask if she has any photographs of her doing these things. If she shows you a picture of her mountain climbing then you know she is being honest, but if she can't then it is best to accept the fact that she may be hiding the fact that she would rather be in her home instead of surfing.

Another fact that single Ukrainian women sometimes hide is regarding their parents. Single Ukrainian women in their 30s are very sentimental about their parents for the most part, but they may often be embarrassed about the fact that they could be alcoholics or possibly in prison. Not that this is always the case, because it certainly isn't, but often single Ukrainian women feel that you should love the girl and not necessarily care about the parents.

Open up to her about your parents, and hopefully she will do the same. If she hides facts or doesn't answer your questions regarding her parents then she may simply be ashamed of them. When she does open up to you about her parents then it means that you are getting closer and that she trusts you immensely.

If you ask her these questions with respect and tact then you will find the ideal Ukrainian lady and uncover any secrets she may not feel comfortable disclosing to you. When she does though, it means that you can probably look forward to a long life together.

17. christine dubois

Good luck with it..60% of the swiss are naturalised by citizenship, more than 20% are foreigners..and the rest splits again, because most parents of the swiss peope have been foreigners in the 50s/60s/70s, too.
    So to be honest we have a huge amount of nationalities in all imaginable varieties. The reason, why most people have two passports..

But I am sure the Internet will tell you, how swiss women are

18. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I don't really think he's a troll, instead he's very misguided and perhaps IRs are just not meant for him and he'd be better off dating BW exclusively, IMO. It's as if for him, dating white women is some big endeavor/research project that requires all of his time, like a 9 am to 5 pm job. He takes it way too seriously and it basically consumes him. It's actually really unfortunate because it gives the impression that blacks as a whole take IR much more seriously than everyone else.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Misguided/ignorant of facts + totally bombarding a forum with a singular viewpoint + dismissing other viewpoints/advice when given = TROLL.

20. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

Luck is not something I work with unfortunately. I am into instead more solid deliberate action. Luck falls into the realm of guesses unfortunately I must say. However, your comments are indeed a welcome delight my good lady and provides a fair starting point. I wonder how open they are to Inter-racial relationships?

I think I will start with Zurich. It seems like a nice place to start won't you agree?

However, having different nationalities and being open to those nationalities are two very flips of the coin.

P.S. Do not assume that I do not know what I am speaking of when I a clearly say that the local white women who are a minority in the Caribbean and who speak with Caribbean accents are indeed at times prejudiced.

Most of these whites in the Caribbean who live here are known as the Elites who either feel they are better than those who are not white or they try to avoid those who are not white at times.