unarmed WM killed by police in Iowa...no one cares

Discussion in 'In the News' started by lippy, Jun 12, 2015.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

No, I'm saying as bad as things are politically in this county, it's not quite a dictatorship. Therefore you have non-military options to change the system.

It's hard to gather the resources and support needed to overturn a corrupt democratic political system using military options, because so many folks still believe in the institutions of the government and are comfortable eating crumbs.

U.S. wages have been flat in this country for almost 30 years, yet the 1% have seen their earnings increase by roughly 300-400% during that same span.

That's the reason why in most countries, dictators are usually former generals, because they have the support of the army and the military later becomes one of the top social classes in the new country.

For U.S. soldiers to fight in the hundreds of thousands against the federal government, you've got to offer them more than truth, justice and the American way of life.

I'm not up on military culture generally speaking, but can you see a scenario where officers and millions of enlisted soldier across all three branches would follow the illegal orders of 1-3 generals against the federal government??

IMO things would have to be a whole helluva lot worse in the U.S.A. than they are right now.

No, I see top political contenders in the pockets of billionaire benefactors being assassinated(which can be more effective than wholesale revolution), by radicals before people attempt to overthrow the federal government.

2. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Brother GL, you are not safe straddling this fence. ....there are risks associated with agreeing even halfway with me.....

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I agree with what you are saying in this post for the most part.

Considering the military culture and the way the commands are structured it is unlikely for a dictator to control all of the branches; however the potential of a charismatic leader should never be underestimated. Certain leaders just have something about them that can produce that type of following, so it is possible.

Firing a gun is and should be a last resort in any case. The second amendment protection from corrupt government is no exception. We have the second amendment as a part of the system of "checks and balances" and it is expected to be exercised in that particular capacity only if the government becomes a dictatorship. imo

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol. Im my own man

5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Understood. Seems like the cops have mental health issues too.

View: http://killedbypolice.net/

A lot of fatalities already this year.

Also forgot - wanted you to see this:

[​IMG]

Hard to believe this man is actually part of our race! :smt107 :smt043

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015