unarmed WM killed by police in Iowa...no one cares

Discussion in 'In the News' started by lippy, Jun 12, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[YOUTUBE]8YWZG8maF-Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Also in this hln clip ....according to a person on the panel black lives matter spoke up for this kid

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its the conservative radio and fox will try to white wash it. They will grudgingly go along if enuff whites get killed.

Talk radio (sean hannity and the like) and fox is the worst thing that happened in america. Actually mirton downey started trash talk but moving on

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

GL can't view clip right now...but l trust your comment that Jessie spoke up.

Unfortunately, there have been quite a few unarmed young wm shot by cops in the last year, they're just not national news worthy. One was even captured on dashcam and bodycam.....the kid was wearing headphones outside a 7/11 and didn't hear the cop (who was investigating truancy or shoplifting from a group of kids) tell him to stop walking, the kid sensing someone behind him turned around, was like "wtf??" then boom. Shot dead in the chest..
    It happened the week after Mike Brown got shot.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

This is not the clip with jesse being mentioned but the black lives matter (blm) being mentioned.

I was shocked when i saw it. I saw during a live interview on cnn when they mention jessie.

The first few seconds of this clip mention blm

Did not know about that story tho ...the obe u mentioned.

Im sure when more reports of wp gettibg killed by cops then it will be taken seriously

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Mean girl is mean.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This article did a good job of summing up why this shooting didn't get as much attention even thought TYT covered it.
    The reason why people cling to blacks getting killed and mistreated is because without national attention nothing gets done. We need a national spotlight for people go do their jobs. Look at Tryon Martin they weren't doing a thing until it became national news. I think the assumption is that the life of young white kids are highly valued and justice will be carried out. Unfortunately more of this shit is gonna happen until a large chunk of the white population realizes that cops are violating the civil liberties of all Americans not just the undesirables whose deaths are over rationalized. We're not talking about the swath of Native American activists who are being killed too

7. The Dark King

I'm curious is English your first language?

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

You've been dropping all these truth bombs all over the place that I feel like a groupie cosigning everything lol.

This whole narrative of whites not getting national coverage for unjust crimes is nothing but Tom foolery, every story in this thread I have personally seen across numerous major news outlets.

Point blank period a small minority of whites are just upset that people aren't marching in the streets on a day to day basis and raising awareness on every accessible platform, particularly blacks for these unjust crimes when it happens to whites.

All because a person has been pumped and dumped by numerous black men does not mean the racial superiority complex cease to exist in them.

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I love how women who can think, speak for themselves and defend themselves and others are mean. But men can throw insults all day and y'all are e-high fiving each other. Smh.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U didnt get the memo?

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You're like soft putty in my hands...;)

12. The Dark King

That's what you took from this thread. Not surprised lol

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

We have strong minds and fair characters that can counter the gang-ups from the same suspects ...Throwing sexual filth hoping it sticks, and/or dismissing non-black deaths, is a reflection of their cerebral defect when it comes to having any open discussions on race issue.

14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You're a woman for sure:mrgreen:

15. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

ches is very suspect.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

There's a lot of police shooting deaths stories you don't know about. As a news junkie, l actually understand how the media operates. Race clashing with police is BIG business for them. Statistically 2 times more whites are killed by police than Blacks. Politifact even verified it. But it just doesn't emotionally move most people.

Lippy was actually correct (removing the act a fool part) in that Whites (or Blacks) don't protest, so the media have no interest in covering those shootings. Good or bad, it's what it is.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And see, we don't know about all those Native American Activist shootings. Why? I'm wondering if it's because they have their own police force and court system? (do you have links to read?)

Also, like Trayvon, maybe the white unarmed kids who got shot in the chest or the back will start to get attention when more learn about it, as you mentioned and there can be change.
    Our PD here just had retraining this week of being aware of their ingrained stereotype assumptions, and a cop being interviewed said he welcomed it.

18. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Yeah me too. But I don't think this is only about police officers. Seems more like it could be anyone in some sort of position of authority. This includes teachers, project managers, company CEOs, coaches, jurors, judges, etc.

It's almost as if those positions should be replaced by some form of artificial intelligence, like robots instead of humans.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Is that in raw numbers or relative speaking .

Meaning there are more whites so of course it would be more but what is the percentage.

In any case people need to look at these shootings involving unarmed people...and questionable shootings.

What i hate to hear is if u question what happened is that u are anticop.

As far as the media, we know they race bait big time

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  20. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Actually Bronx Ebonics with an emphasis on misogyny is my first language. ......It makes me feel tough and lets me feel like I have a throne on this forum. ....

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015