Uncle Tom ll, Official Trailer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

So what's your point??? Black folk should sit down, shut up and don't question anything because racism is a fiction???

This is a new low for you, Bliss.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No it's not. This is who she is and has always been. You & a few others have just been willing to try and give her the benefit of the doubt time and again out a misplaced sense of decency & civility.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm consistently amazed at how different people can see the same set of facts and come to entirely disparate conclusions.

I've definitely been called an Uncle Tom, but it wasn't for any of this stuff lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

@Bliss , do you think there is any significant racism in America today overall? Is there any on the Right? I don't want to assume your answers.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You haven't watched it, have you, bubble-head. So you emotionally react like you've been trained to do, which then gives 'courage' to short, angry RA to run in and type poo. :rolleyes:

Why not watch before you speak, AB?
    No one said anything about not questioning things,. In fact, questioning things is exactly what significant Black people in this documentary do.

No one said anything about sitting down and shutting up.
    In fact, standing up and speaking up against the U.S slavery-creator Democrats, is exactly what significant Black people in this documentary do.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well, are you one? They muuuust be right about you, right? o_O
    It's a Democrat machine, using others emotions, designed to put you, the black male, in your place. Always been at the heart of the Democrat Party.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Absolutely there is ACTUAL racism in some aspects of America.
    The problem is, the refusal to acknowledge the huge strides adopted in reducing any of that. How do we, can we, collectively move forward, then?

Of course, you will never elimate racism entirely, because not every race likes every race and of course too, Governments don'tcare about the poor man or common man... Just look at the Border to understand how they think.

I just hope you realize that there are dark forces in the Deep State Democrat machine that thrives on the chaos between the races, because their livelihood and way of life depend on it.

BTW, here is the minute trailer of the first Uncle Tom doc.. Will give you a much better feel of the series. Great opening 2nd line..

What are your thoughts on race in the U.S?

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

@qaz1 and @andreboba ..
    Here is the full documentary of UNCLE TOM 1 (no cost).

10. andreboba

You're shady, Bliss. Racism isn't about political party affiliation but personal ideology. That's why most Southerners used to be Dems because of what Lincoln was willing to do to end slavery.
    Those same Southern racist segregationist Dems joined the Republican party once LBJ signed the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act.

All Republicans aren't racist, but today if you are a racist, you probably vote Republican.

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I watched the first "Uncle Tom" film a couple years ago, but I remember little about it. Did you watch the Clarence Thomas documentary film from a couple years ago? That was a good film.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No shade AB. I'm a sunflower.

I keep hearing that deflective lie about suddenly white Democrats ran to join the Republican party, (l even fell for it too, when you told me this years ago.)

When/if you look at the history of the Civil Rights Act it was the Republicans that voted that Bill through in the end, so why would racist Democrats switch to the Party that helped vote and break the democrat-led filibuster? The NO vote was 78% democrat. So why abandon your Party when clearly 78% AGREED WITH your racist minset?

So sorry AB, they stayed Democrat but made sure their lives as white Democrats remained comfortably profitable while continuing to attempt to stifle black people's lives.

This is why today, the Democrat party is the party of the rich elite, the party of intrusive government and the party of racist ideology and forced dependency. The racist control freak Democrats deliberately destroyed the black family unit starting from slavery to today, so we will continue to be at loggerheads until you take the red pill.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I did not. I will definitely do that though. (Do you have a link?)

Ironically, I had recently arrived to the U.S when his Confirmation hearings began, and was able to listen to the Hearings every day while I worked. Facinated me as I had a completely objective perspective. I didn't know these people from Adam.

Sadly, he has since been treated so disrespectfully by the evil Left over his outstanding accomplishments as a SC judge.

14. andreboba

Don't play dumb. The Southern states are still mostly segregationists and White supremacists. What political party do most White southerners belong???
    The REPUBLICAN party. These are the same people who still hate Lincoln for ending slavery, and in the 1960s they used to be Democrats.
    The GOP is no longer a progressive party. The Dixiecrats/racists took over the Republican party decades ago.

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It would be the the best interest for intellectually, emotionally & morally bankrupt individuals cosplaying on the internet as if they are actually rational & totally functional human adults not to put my screen name in any of their future posts or openly label me or any black man with the negative racial stereotype of being "angry" otherwise your long running recruitment campaign for the ignorance cult in which you belong will come to a swift & unmerciful end.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You're out of touch. Dixiecrats still swear allegiance to their beloved Democrats.
    The GOP is the party of the working class.
    The Democrat party is drunk on power and controlled by the wealthy far Left. It's filled with sufferers of histrionic personality disorder, who see themselves as perpetual victims and destroy everything they touch. Hard pass, thanks.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh shut up. All you do is insult others who you don't fall in step with your nasty demeanor POV. All you do is post YT videos to speak for you and had the nerve to call others out for doing it.
    YOU, RA started shit with me today, about me, then pretend l insulted you? Haha, please. Oh, and Angry is now a racial stereotype? Just spare me your bullshit.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Post the insult. This will be good.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Your rude reply to AB about me. You always do that.
    You slide in sideways and insult.
    You did it recently to ColiBreh1 (he didnt give a shit, but l noticed, so you're not innocent in your snide remarks). You hide it under the guise of nasty sarcasm, so don't deny it.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So you consider this reply rude but more importantly where is the lie in it?:

Considering how condescending & disrespectful you are in the way you total disregard other people's first hand lived experiences by telling them they are brainwashed or they don't understand or insist that they do know that YOUR OPINIONS & WORLD VIEWS are truth & not theirs, seems like you are the one with the ongoing track record of trying to get all of us "confused negroes" in line. This very thread being a prime example of just that.