Uncle Tom ll, Official Trailer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Aug 29, 2022.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Quick google search shows you stream it for free legally on the Tubi app/website: https://tubitv.com/movies/562211/created-equal-clarence-thomas-in-his-own-words & on The Roku Channel app/website: https://therokuchannel.roku.com/watch/a2685c2013ed58a786c0a58bd4559c16

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This is exactly what l'm referring to about you. You slide in sideways and tell AB "lve always been low" Yeah, kindly F off with that.
    Now here you are, with this slick reply attempt with your on-cue petty sarcasm. '.. you just love to tell all us confused negroes to get in line...like with this thread"
    Really??
    No, you love to add words never said and play innocent.

There is so much alt-left garbage written here, it's truly dizzying. Combine that with a long-gone moderator who suddenly re-appears not to converse, but to spam the forum 10x a day, for two years, with insult memes towards anyone left of center..

But God forbid l put up a trailer of alternative thought that is making news right now, and you and AB whine about it and call me 'low".

You're exactly why they made this documentary. You think that your point of view is the only point of view, so you completely dismiss other black men's point of views.

Any conservative or republican men from this forum have been run off, decent men, and this is the exact reason the documentary is called Uncle Tom, because they're assaulted daily, called names from people who think like you, all because they don't get in step with your way of thinking.

So no RA, it's not my thinking, it's other black men who don't think like you, who think it.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Aww man, this is great. I clicked it and see it's 2 hours long so will watch it at a later time, but l wanted a taste of the first 5... now him talking about his pops getting arrested... what gold narration, CB...thanks for bringing this to my attention, I already know l'm going to love it.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

First off YOU interpreted my reply to Boba as me telling him that you've "always been low". Projection much?

Secondly there you go being condescending again claiming you made this thread to explain to me and others how black conservative people think and view the world as well
    as ASSUMING that not only that I or others don't know any black ultra conservative minded people and are familiar with how they think but that we clearly just dismiss them out of hand. WTF. Is this how you interact with other black folks IRL? Just project & assume things about them even when they TELL you the how & why of not having the same views that you or other like minded individuals?

Put your views & opinions out there all you wish, but stop acting as if other people live under a rock just because they don't share or even agree your views & opinions claiming you're trying to "enlighten" them to your views.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

o_O
    v v v v v v v

Screenshot_20220830-005746_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220830-005623_Chrome.jpg
    :eek: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Gotta love your gaslighting. o_O

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  7. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Sure it is which is why their main policies are always tax cuts for the Rich.
    Dems controlled by the Far Left? Then why isn't Bernie President? The most Leftist thing Joe has done is cut student loan debt by 10 K. No universal healthcare, no full student debt relief, no policies to ran in housing costs, legal marijuana, weak environmental protections, reign in the police abuses, defense department bloat etc.

I find it funny you complain about us not understanding Black Conservatives. When its clear we have a much better read on Black Conservatives then you do on Black Leftist or Leftist at all quite frankly.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, no, l never said this thread was made for you. More zero comprehension by you.

I SAID you are the reason the documentary was made.
    Re-read, please

The hell black Conservatives are put through by not toeing the line, is the crux.

I also noted to you that you and a couple of others have BLATANTLY DISMISSED Conservative and Republican men's opinions on here. They have indeed been called Uncle Toms here with no repercussions, not to mention calls to beat them to death or hang them, by a couple of deranged men here.
    And if a white woman here agreed or listened to them, she was called racist, a white supremacist a nazi, or a nazi lover.
    So miss miss me with your faux indignation.

Again, no one said you don't know conservative black men, the issue is the treatment of them for not thinking like you, hence the title of the documentary.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Thank You. A White immigrant woman patronizingly telling Black men who are born, raised & lived most of our lives around other Black folks & our diverse views, opinions and ways of maneuvering through life but we don't understand Black Conservatives.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Who's gaslighting?

This is who & what kind of person I think you are based on how you have interacted with other people on this site for years. I don't know you & you damn sure as hell don't know me so why are you so invested in what I or other people think or believe being that we are strangers? Better yet why do act as if you are owed any type of "acknowledgement" for posting your unsolicited opinions that you chose to put out for the public?

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So, you claim you have a better understanding of Conservative black men, a better read -- in what context?

Because so far the result has been to treat them like lepers and demons and WS lovers. This treatment isn't my phantom read, l've witnessed it over and over and over, not to mention they tell us in detail how mistreated they are.
    In fact, they had to make 2 documentaries about it.

Now my read? I sympathize and emphasize with them. I find utterly abhorrent the extent of abuse they receive. There's never a discussion, because it always ends up with a Democrat or the Left screaming and insulting the Conservative or Republican.
    I can't imagine how painful that is, the level of racist names these fine men, good solid men, have been called. It literally disgusts me.

Per your noted policies..the Dems don't give the rich tax cuts? I've got a Amazon building to sell you in New York on that. Facts, the Democrat Party is the party of the rich, for the rich. Don't let the bones fool you.

The reason Bernie is not President is because of Hillary. That's it. I'm pretty sure he might well have become President if she and her saboteur machine had allowed him to win the Primary.

Weak on environmental issues, well they just pumped $370 Billion of our tax money into it, so not sure what you mean.

Obamacare aka universal health care is still in effect.

Reign in Housing costs? That's private enterprise, you can't police that, l would focus more on the rising interest rate, and try to limit the acerage of land ownership by foreigners like some other countries do.

Reign in police abuses..by the Dems? Not happening. The Dems are the abusive police. Obama and Holder's FBI directors changed nothing. Gave nothing but lip-service.

The contiued DOD bloat? Agreed. But, what do you expect, when he left $7 billion equip in Afghanistan. And don't forget, the Democrats love a good war.

Screenshot_20220830-111425_Chrome.jpg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zachar...an-as-taliban-took-over-dod-reportedly-finds/

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What are you babbling about again?
    When praytell, did l act that l am owed acknowledgement for this thread?
    Why do you KEEP DOING this ridiculous shit, RA? YOU keep making shit up.
    Your comments over the years consist of mean, petty sarcasm. You think if you disguise it as such, you can get away with adding comments that people never made.

I don't know how much more remedial I need to get with you, but WTF.... clearly you think you're bossman around here, but newsflash, this section is public for any reader, it's a politics section, and l made a thread about a newly released political documentary trailer, in the politics section. If you can't deal with it, just scroll on by.

Remember, you started this. I didn't and don't bother you, l didn't slither in and l don't slither in behind you in threads and bash you to express my dislike for you.
    In other words, l don't do what you do.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

This is YOU replying to Boba throwing shade simultaneously at both him & me:

Considering I know for a fact that Boba understood exactly what I was saying (You being who you always have been) in my reply to him & didn't interpret it as me being shady towards YOU and I expressed my "dislike" of you as a response to YOUR ongoing disrespect to Boba as well as your shade towards me. Again you projecting and playing the victim card to distract from your suspect commentary .

Once again please point out all these other times that I have "slithered in a thread & bashed you"?

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Are you really this obtuse? Look at what you just wrote.
    You said MY continued disrespect towards AB.:confused:

I literally can't stop laughing, and I'm not sure if it's because you're pretending that you didn't read his initial rude, overly emotional reply to ME first about the trailer thread, or your hate for me is simply blinding you.

Anytime I post something, most often political, AndreBobba usually follows with a personal go at me.

In this instance, he says "it's a new low for me".

Yet all you see, apart from saying that "I've always been (low"), is my reply to him, calling him a bubblehead.
    That's BUBBLEhead as in, his head is in a bubble because he's not watched it.
    You completely disregarded the rest of my comment where l asked him that.

But of course, you automatically sympathize with AB that "I disrespect him" ("onging disrespect", at that)... instead of the truth, which is actually the other way around. He disrespects me first. Always.
    So why are we even having this conversation when you're making shit up in order to falsely cape for him?

Finally, cut the "show me" crap. You know damn well if there is a political discussion l am having with a Dem, or even a fellow conservative, you slide in with your sarcastic posts and take a shot about us. Not stupid. At least admit that's what you do.

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The GOP is the party of the working class but against unions that created the middle class?? You never admit when you obviously are talking shit. What has the Republican party post 1962 ever done for the working class?lol

Southern Democrats in the 1960s left the party and now control the GOP. Don't be stupid to win a point. That's political history in this country.
    In what part of the country do most Republicans live??? Be real.
    What have those same Republicans ever done for the working class??

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Should had been called to Ruckus II:Still trying to kiss White man's butt.

17. Soulthinker

Not anymore, since 1964 Republicans slapped the Blacks in the face and a additional pimp for good measure. 2013 and the 2020 laws on voter suppression and banning Black history makes the GOP a racist party.

18. Soulthinker

You hit it on the head!!!!!

19. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

I commend you for this thread.
    Didn't know it existed.

20. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Relax, we're all allowed different views.
    Some of you need to accept that we all have different views.
    Just because we're Pro-Interracial, doesn't mean we're all Far-left.