Uncle Tom ll, Official Trailer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

We really need to respect people's political leanings without bashing them.

Agree to disagree and remain civil. Not all black men on here are liberal either. We all come with different world views.

Racism exists, but I refuse to subscribe to the perpetual victim narrative, in my opinion it makes black men look weak.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Co-sign. Nowadays whenever I see black folks (especially black celebs/pro athletes) crying about racism to the media, I gotta change the channel. It's always fuccing cringe AF.

3. Rollx007

Facts, like following a script, enough is enough, we move, we call out problems when the problem presents itself, we don't constantly remind everyone that we have obstacles, people already know.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Did you see the recent comments from Idris Elba? Definitely reminds me of the some comments that Denzel Washington & Morgan Freeman have made in the past.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True and Sidney Poitier &Harry Bellefonte before them.

6. Rollx007

Its the same trend, the most successful black men that have dealt with racism upfront, all proclaim self-determination, playing victim only gets you far enough, but a true man looks past all the woo-haa and takes charge of their own life.