Upcoming IR slate

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by JamalSpunky, May 11, 2019.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Especially on a TV series of more than one season.

2. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Kristen Bell is the Goat no doubt lol. Cause she has done it at all stages of her career and even when she had the power to not go with a Black Love Interest. She still did it.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. darkcurry

Jonathan Majors in Early Talks to Play Dennis
    Rodman in ’48 Hours in Vegas’ Movie at Lionsgate

https://www.thewrap.com/jonathan-majors-dennis-rodman-48-hours-vegas-movie/
    [​IMG]

So who plays Carmen?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Any 1 remember the tennis Rodman movie from the '90s?!? Rare TV biopic featuring an outrageously beautiful white blue-eyed blonde who played the original "Sharon" on "The Young and the Restless". She got replaced but rebounded as a Playboy Playmate of the Year?!? She played Rodman's first wife back home in Oklahoma and she put some IR affection on his character in that ABC movie.

7. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Yeah that movie was called Bad As I Wanna Be The Dennis Rodman Story. The Blonde is Heidi Mark. Dennis had like 4 White love interest in that movie.

8. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^^ Heidi Mark was easily the most BEAUTIFUL white actress to do interracial scenes on a 1990's big 3 TV movie by far!!!

9. Soulthinker

Me too. I saw that flick and he even brought his daughter before the movie ended.

10. darkcurry

That was one of my go to flicks. Because it was so different and actually pretty good! Great title too. It fit him.

I think I still have it on VHS. That I recorded when it came on TV again. lol. I'm old.

11. Soulthinker

One of the frankest IR TV movie about a athlete l had ever seen.

12. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

sorry...blonde is robin montague not kristen bell...it says it in the credits...

you are right though on TV she is smooching brothers left and right...maybe he husband gets off on it...she already said that she is attracted to asian men though...

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

abigail spencer is hot! she had naked scens she shot herself leaked online...saying, "F685658 me"....to the camera..

• List
  14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Interesting news. Do we know if Jamie and Cameron will be a couple? I know the video doesn't say, but I thought maybe there's been news since then

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Gwyneth Paltrow was with Pootie in that flick too lol. Or actually, she was with him on a sketch from the Chris Rock Show back in the day, where PT originated. But there was a quick clip of it in the movie.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Loving this news. I've been a fan of hers ever since I caught her in random commercials way back lol. She was hot in the tv show Suits too.

Edit:
    Here's where I first saw her

But here's where she first really struck me
    https://videos-cdn.ispot.tv/001/010/777/7L_A.mp4

Randomly, there are other actors you might recognize in those commercials too

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
  18. ColiBreh1

I just did a Google search & found 2 newer articles from last month. The cast & crew are still keeping the plot of the film a secret. So we still don't know what Jamie Foxx & Cameron Diaz's onscreen relationship will be. We just know it's a Netflix action-comedy fiim called "Back in Action".

• List
  19. ColiBreh1

Looks like it was announced last week that NBC picked-up the still untitled Donald Faison & Abigail Spencer sitcom to series: https://deadline.com/2022/09/mike-o...il-spencer-lands-nbc-series-order-1235131127/

Unfortunately according to that Deadline article, it's gonna premiere during 2023-2024 TV season instead of midseason during the current 2022-2023 tv season.

Screenshot from the pilot episode:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
  20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Nice, I actually saw that same article. I wonder if the full season pick up is the reason for the wait until 2023-24. Maybe if they already decided on a full season it makes sense to not start airing halfway through the current season? I dunno