Upcoming IR slate

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by JamalSpunky, May 11, 2019.

1. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I would have preferred if it was a White woman.

2. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

The series stars Jon Cryer (the guy in the above picture). He is the actual lead. Ms. Spencer plays his ex-wife and he lives with Spencer and Fasion (I am assuming he is the father of the two children). So there is that threesome factor again. I am not getting my hopes up.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Based on the extended'(no pun intended) look at this I doubt that's where they're going with this. It's giving more of a family oriented look at such situations.

The series premiere is already out on peacock btw.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Me too.

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Sveva Alviti and Newton Mayenge Board Cannes-Set Romance ‘The Other Side of Fame’

Italy’s Sveva Alviti (“Dalida”) and U.S. actor Newton Mayenge (“Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty”) are attached to star in Cannes-set romantic drama “The Other Side of Fame” to be directed by Erik Bernard (“Free Dead or Alive”).

Alviti is a model and actor who played the iconic Egyptian-Italian singer in the 2017 “Dalida” biopic by French director Lisa Azuelos. In “The Other Side of Fame,” she will play a young woman who becomes romantically entangled in Cannes with an elusive American played by Mayenge, “compelling her to confront the profound choice between the allure of fame and the promise of true love,” according to the project’s synopsis.

Bernard, who besides planning to direct also wrote the script for “The Other Side of Fame,” said in a statement that the story stems from attending the Cannes Film Festival in 2022 and that the South of France “will be a character in the film.” The plan is to shoot in Cannes and the surrounding area this winter.

“The Other Side of Fame” is being produced by Bernard, Denise Bernard, and Jasmin Espada under the Rebel 6 Film banner along with Untold Content’s Joel M. Gonzales and Pejman Partiyeli.

ipiccy_image (1) (1).jpg

Last edited: Jan 15, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. Jeffrey Tripp

There is a series coming out on March 14 starring Mellisa Benoist aka Supergirl where she will have a Black love interest and they actually show it in the trailer. I wish I knew how to post it but I don't. Do with this information what you will.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL, try looking up her Wikipedia or IMDB page.

EDIT:

I just posted the trailer in the main "IR on TV shows" thread:

https://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/threads/bm-ww-ir-sightings-on-tv.9970/page-372#post-1190096

Last edited: Feb 21, 2024
  8. Jeffrey Tripp

9. ColiBreh1

Just stumbled onto a BBC & Amazon Freevee show with BM & WW co-leads, "Boat Story"

BBC trailer:

Amazon Freevee trailer:

Posting about it in this thread instead of the main "IR on TV Shows" thread becuz I don't know if there 'ship is strictly just platonic or more.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  10. ColiBreh1

Another show with BM & WW co-leads, "Beacon 23"

Season 1 trailer:

Upcoming season 2 trailer:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. ColiBreh1

Starz has finally greenlit the "Power" prequel series that's supposed to be about the origins of Ghost, Tommy, & Angela as teens:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/power-prequel-starz-1235851470

Last edited: Mar 13, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  12. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

14. Soulthinker

Hope to see it soon.

15. Soulthinker

16. Soulthinker

Hope there's no friendship/gelding nonsense.

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Looks completely platonic to me

18. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

as first reported by @Bunny Colvin

DOUBLE BOOKED; Sterling K. Brown, Alexandra Daddario, Zazie Beetz, Adam Scott

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a60620300/sterling-k-brown-adam-scott-double-booked/

[​IMG]

Sounds good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. Jeffrey Tripp