1. Arwen

Arwen New Member

i'D love to go, but I think the desidre to punch some israelian soldiers in the balls stops me (even though they are just obeying to dumb orders). I'd love to go to Palestine... I was there in one of my past lives and I feel the call. Maybe one day I will go... <3

Wow, that is WEIIIRD.

2. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

Seychelles. Hands down. Can't get pictures to load.

3. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Try harder, we need pics! :D
    I really need a vacation badly!

4. Unique4ever

Temple out of bottles - also Thailand

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Here are some pics I took in Prague in December. The quality isn't too good because some of them I took with my cell.
    I love Prague, I think I could live there. So magical and ancient :)

Saint Maria Tyn and Astronomic clock's square
    [​IMG]

Magical Charles Bridge seen from Stare Mesto (New Town) and castle on the hill
    [​IMG]

Saint Vitus (?) Cathedral inside of the Castle
    [​IMG]

Powder Tower and Charles Bridge under full moon :smt054
    [​IMG]

6. Arwen

Arwen New Member

I'm not a beach person, but if I ever went to one of those tropical places, it would be Seychelles for sure.

7. Unique4ever

Those pics really look great Arwen!

8. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Thanks! Lol @ me... I was lookign for the "Like" button... LOL

9. Unique4ever

Hahaha.....you have no clue how many times that happened to me already ;)

10. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

Prague is one of my favorite cities in the world. I was there last OCT. Where are the pics of the astronomical clock? So So Sexy!

11. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

:smt049 those pics arwen and unique. Beautiful.

12. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Is the astronomical clock sexy?????? And it's on the left side of the Mary Tyn catherdal picture.

13. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

The old city is sexy. The clock is indeed to the left. I love Prague .

14. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Lol, I never thought as a city as "sexy". I think Prague is more "magical and misterious". My house is sexy. LMAO.

15. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

of course it can be sexy, the same way mysterious can be sexy. Old cobbled stone streets, baroque and Gothic architecture. the constant history and beauty overload,and of course beautiful people everywhere. a sexy city. I've never been to a sexy house though lol!

16. PrincessTurtle

PrincessTurtle New Member

I've been to quite a few places in my life, including Europe, eastern canadian provinces and a couple of New England destinations in the US, but I fell deeply in love with the Caribbean countries I visited (Barbados and St Lucia). I just came back from St Lucia 2 weeks ago and the landscapes were breathtaking! I don't like to stay in all inclusive resorts so we were in a villa and got to explore the island by ourselves with the help of some nice local people. It has everything I could ever dream of: mountains, waterfalls, rainforest, beaches, good food and mostly, the people there are some of the most friendliest I've seen in my whole life!

I wish I could live there permanently. The culture is so different from mine in Canada, they're more relaxed, more welcoming, more family-oriented and I loved that! Actually, that is where I started to like and be attracted to BM...for their culture, their sweetness, and yes, some of them are really handsome too ;)

Besides that, I really love Ogunquit in Maine, USA, it has that quaint and relaxing feeling that I just love.

Attached Files:

17. Salmon23

Salmon23 New Member

Agreed! I lived in the Carribean for Two years! Some awesome beaches on Hispanola! I prefer the Haitian side of things!

18. Dalia

Dalia New Member

So this is where I've been this summer
    this is Kalamata,a place in southern Greece
    [​IMG]

Navarino bay

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kardamili

[​IMG]

Petalidi

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this is me being lazy under the sun..lol

[​IMG]

19. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Fantastic pics Dalia and oobs. :D

20. Unique4ever

Some pics from my Spain trip last August.

Hotel was shitty but the landscape and sights......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

can you believe there are tourist busses going through there??? Looks impossible, I know.

[​IMG]