Walmart to Remove all Confederate Flag Merchandise From Stores

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Since1980, Jun 23, 2015.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

This is what happens when you don't have a system of reward and punishment.

A Palestinian waving an Isreali flag would be gutted like a pig.

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

His parents have to be pissed as all hell.

"We busted our asses and put up with all kinds of shit just to send this little bastard to college to make something of himself and he hasn't even graduated with a degree yet, but already his mark in the world is some ol' wanna be house negro bullshit???"

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What's the back story on this pic, please. Before y'all try to gut him like a pig, can we have some deets?
    Because it looks to me based on the civil war outfit, that he was partaking in a reenactment of the war that day? There are even food vendor trucks, indicative that it was an event, perhaps?

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Bliss,that is H.K. Edgerton the former member of the NAACP from Asheville,NC who hangs with those Confederates. He was the only Black face at that rally in Columbia,SC years back wearing that sandwich board Heritage Not Hate. Plus,he is in a IR which made those flag loving WM mad. Another person is Karen Cooper a sister who flies the flag who said Blacks entered slavery out of choice which is sick in my opinion.

5. Soulthinker

Z,Byron Thomas that brother who loved that flag wrote in the Washington Post that he supports bringing that Confederate flag down in Columbia. If I was livin large I would had funded that flick just as a homage to Black conservatives

6. Soulthinker

Since1980,The Uncle Ruckus Movie could had been a good flick had the funding fell through.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thanks ST. How strange he was the President of the NC NAACP.
    I also see he's a bizzness man! Hmmmm...

Rates:
    Speakers Fee:*****$20,000.00
    Travel Expense:*****$.62 per mile X 2
    Food and Lodging not included

Honorarium:*****$500.00 Speakers fee has been waived.
    Travel, food, lodging and out of pocket expenses will be applied.

To schedule an appearance by H.K. Edgerton, CLICK HERE.
    So is he for real, or a moral-less hustler.. l wondered....
    To feel him out, l just watched his YT interview l found..
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYzAqHD1gHc

He sounds very confused. In one breath he's uplifting historical blacks and highlighting their achievements and in the next breath he saying Blacks would be nowhere without Southern Whites. He's all over the place. One can only conclude he's brainwashed, 'white'washed and deluded.

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

That's exactly it.

9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Yes, I heard of Edgerton a few years back, very sick individual, never heard of Karen Cooper, googled her Youtube video below, sweet Jesus, talk about a convoluted, twisted, sick mindset, very sad to see a person that lost and confused. She went from a NOI member to confederate flagger... the woman has serious mental problems.

[YOUTUBE]ubfgGXZx15M[/YOUTUBE]

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

11. Since1980

I wonder if her ignorant ass knows exactly who designed that flag, and why?

[​IMG]

When's she done with that, she can pick up a book or two to read: https://books.google.com/books?id=zs0VJTbNwfAC&printsec=frontcover#v=snippet&q=white man&f=false

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

13. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Even if it was just a re-enactment event, in this day and age, no self respecting, intelligent BM would pose with, embrace, or allow himself to be affiliated with the CSA or CSA symbols in any way. Yes we all know there were about 30k BM who fought for the CSA (per 2:40 in the video below) he gives the perfect answer at 3:14.

[YOUTUBE]SclkhFRDsA0[/YOUTUBE]

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Amen

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I second Beasty on that comment.

16. Soulthinker

Those White racists love Edgerton and his ilk. Seems he is just a very few number of Blacks who do this type of foolishness. I remember the cartoon character Nipper on the Morrie Turner's Wee Pals in which the cartoon series Kid Power is based. I'm pleased that no White conservative or racist ever remembered that character. Turner's excuse is Nipper is him as a little kid.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Ocala's like three hours away, up in the Deep South. Port Charlotte's no paradise either, but the Panhandle and north central Florida are, generally speaking, worse than the southern half of the state. Consider them more like South Alabama or South Georgia.

19. Since1980

I got bad news for you, in the south the confederate flag is everywhere. On bumper stickers, license plates, t-shirts, hanging up in bars, on the back of pickup trucks...you can't get away from it.

North Florida and south Florida are like two different states. North Florida is just like you described it.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

In that regard, Florida is just like any other state. In a lot of the remote rural areas you are more likely to run into that mentality just like most rural places in America. North Florida isn't bad if you are in the city. Jacksonville is not much different than an actual southern city like Charlotte or Atlanta. I love the fact that Florida has a duality of both southern and east coast international Caribbean cultures.

It's all good. Just providing a contrasting point of view. Can't help it if I love my tax free sunshine state. :smt039