Westworld

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Thump, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I love westworld.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great show.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I still haven't gotten into "Westworld", but from what I understand the show went from a GoT/The Sopranos/The Wire-GOAT level HBO type of show in it's first season to falling off in it's 2nd season that it's no longer in that discussion. Do y'all agree with that?

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Yes, season 2 was unwatchable in my opinion. It reminds me of how far Heroes fell off in season 2.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I agree. This new season looks promising.

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

HBO has debuted a surprising new video for Westworld season 3. The Incite commercial talks about how your data can chart your path and the website for the fictional company, Incite Inc., describes their services as follows:

The world can feel chaotic: big problems, no solutions, no one to lead the way. Global issues may seem so complex that untangling the answers feels impossible. Here at Incite, we want to make “impossible” a thing of the past. Chaos is merely a pattern waiting to be uncovered. You can help us chart a better future.

7. SilverSmith

HBO's Westworld will be back on March 15, the network announced with this new teaser.

8. SilverSmith

9. SilverSmith

10. SilverSmith

HBO Renews Westworld For Season Four

"From the western theme park to the technocratic metropolis of the near future, we've thoroughly enjoyed every twist and turn from the minds of master storytellers Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy," said Casey Bloys, president of HBO Programming. "We can't wait to see where their inspired vision takes us next.

The show was created for TV by Jonathan Nolan & Lisa Joy. It stars Evan Rachel Wood, Thandie Newton and Jeffrey Wright.

[​IMG]

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/22/entertainment/westworld-season-4/index.html

11. SilverSmith

Westworld’ Season 4 Trailer: “Just A Perfect Day”

12. SilverSmith

13. SilverSmith

14. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Recall when this show was THE must-see event along with Game of Thrones?

Remember when Bernard actually had a big part?

15. SilverSmith

The Dolores-centric season three was a step backward creatively. If I can convince myself that it never aired, I might get excited about season 4.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member