What are some features you find attractive on a person?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, May 17, 2020.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

ha I posted on the wrong thread!

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  2. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Physically: long hair regardless of color, French mani/pedi, and light eyes.

Personality: Someone who can laugh at themselves and is not 24/7 serious.

Damn this sounds like a dating profile lol

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Pale skin on white women, My God yes

Red tips & toes please

Minimal tats on any woman regardless of race

I tend to be attracted to the bigger, taller girls even though I'm 5'11" (see the female basketballer thread) but I'm cool with most any body type if personality and fashion sense is on point

I chop down these big bitches, height doesn't matter haha

Not being neurotic is good. I've encountered a lot of that with today's white women

4. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Height for me has never mattered. I’m 6’3 so I’m taller than 99 percent of women. Now when you say big is it bbw or curves? I guess it can be both.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You got it. I've dealt with "thick" up to BBW. I like tall women too. Like if there's a group shot of female friends with Barbie builds, I'm attracted to the tallest one...or the thickest.

6. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Thick and juicy!
    I heard that! Lol

7. Xyphorr

Xyphorr Well-Known Member

I like big round eyes and dimples on women.

8. DanielMaze

DanielMaze New Member

Lips and those eyes

9. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

A preference for a woman's forehead, it needs to be close to an exact diameter and width e.g. Charlize Theron's forehead.

Lool Don't ask.

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

As a runner, I’ve always had a weakness for long, leanly muscled legs. And pretty, slender fingers also. My other love is symmetry. I’m not that attracted to a woman with supersized breasts or rump. I just like her figure to all fit together and flow, as if gazing at her causes a string section to play and there are no discordant notes.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  11. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

Ummmmmm okay —

Eyes for sure — Deep ones. And dark ... the darker the better. The kind that look through you. Chills!

And the smile. Yup. Doesn’t have to be huge but the kind that is always genuine and exudes real joy. Hard to describe with words.

Body? Ummmm tall, dark and fit. I’ll start with tall ... I’m 5’3” so he doesn’t have to be a giant but ideally 6’ or taller. And dark is a given, right? ;) And fit ... not super muscly but I like both the appearance and feel of strength. I like to wrestle lol

Oh and I like big butts I cannot lie lol

Someone else mentioned voice — yeah a cool sexy voice can melt me. Just hearing my name through the lips of a sexy black man voice ... purrrrrr. Lol

But that’s the ideal — if there’s no genuine kindness .... I love a kind heart.

12. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

So poetic, I like how you described it.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I just report the facts as I see them. :)

14. Madeleine

Not everyone can see it, neither describe it adequately...:)

15. Madeleine

Hair; dark eyes; beautiful hands; slim and fit (not super muscular pumped up like he lives in the gym)
    Artsy side, someone who reads, appreciates art and music (classical music is a plus;-))
    Genuine; in touch with his feelings; knows what he wants and goes after
    it;
    full, soft lips; great scent goes a long way; doesn’t take himself too serious/not full of himself
    Those are some of the things that get my attention, but I don’t treat them as a checklist.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  16. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

what type of wrestling do you like to do ?

17. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

Any kind. I’m world champion of all wrestling.

18. teddebear07

submission wrestling ? what do u mean world champ ? in real competition ? u got titles ,medals ?

19. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

lol I’ll refer back to the “rarely serious” mention.

I’m sorry. I’m kind of a goofball and it doesn’t play real well in text. I like to tease.

No. I’m not a real wrestler...no medals. But I like to play.

I’ll be more straight forward from now on.

20. teddebear07

figured ....when you said champ of all wrestling ....there no such thing,lol . it's kinda my thing to wrestle women :) , i like losing to women and getting tapped out.
    i have wrestled a female competitor before ,that's why i asked.