What city in America is best for meeting white women?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Eazey88, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Eazey88

Eazey88 New Member

I'm thinking of relocating to another city. I work in the IT industry. Generally, I'm a fan of mid-sized cities. However, I am also interested in moving to a place that's liberal and open minded. I'm sure those places are more likely to be places where interracial dating is more common. I live in Philadelphia now, which is a pretty difficult place to date interracially but, even here, I meet loads of women. They're just often scared to date, at first. Anyhow....what are the cities that are best for IR?

So far, I'm interested in Seattle, Portland and Minneapolis (the weather scares me though :cry:). Portland is my favorite choice so far. What's it like in Oregon?

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I don't know. Maybe any region with a population over 3 million.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Portland and Seattle seem promising. Here in South Florida, it is hit or miss and the IT field is a great way in. The career helps as well as a good location to live in. If you live by or on the beach, your chances may be pretty high. But hurricanes and tropical storms is no fun. And the traffic around the area can be a nightmare.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

That and where a military post is located

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

College and university towns are also great places.

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! Many times I wished I had it to do all over again (my college years and 20something), except the being broke part:).

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

My college years were my broke years. I wished that I wasn't so quick to apply for student loans.

8. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'm glad I resisted taking out the max and/or significantly more than I needed. I had college study, and I worked p/t jobs.

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Moving somewhere for the sake of women.

[​IMG]

Sad how some of us men are controlled by women in such ways.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Pussy Power! An irresistible force!

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Choose the Pacific Northwest like G said. You have potential and smarts in IT. Doubt they are bold but,that's my opinion.

13. derekj4u

derekj4u Member

Louisville, KY...about half their cheerleading team dates black men.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

About half?

15. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Must be exaggerating :smt043

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Austin, TX is also a great place.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Robert Rodriguez's Troublemaker studios is there. Sandra Bullock lives there. And the live music scene is something to see.

18. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Seems like a lot of friendly open minded WW in Austin when I go

19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Whichever city I'm visiting at the moment, lol.

20. biosnex

biosnex Member

Put San Diego on that list bro! Very hi-tech here, awesome weather and there is no shortage of white and Latina women! They are hot and very friendly. If you are an IR dating kinda guy, you'll love it here!