what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Ja.

2. LizzieSunshine

LizzieSunshine New Member

ok,im new here,i just registered and am here to speak my mind.
    7 reasons why I like black men:

Reason no 1:More masculine. It is scientifically proven that the black race on the whole has higher testosterone level and the white race has poorer. That means the black men are more masculine,but so are the black females.This easily explains the attraction between us white women and black men. It's like a chemical reaction we cannot control consciously,as we cannot detect testosterone and estrogen consciously!!

[Reason no 2: The sex. I've never went to bed with a black man but everybody who has is saying they are much better and passionate than white men. And i believe those women,why should they lie? A great sex life is a major plus for any woman.

Reason no 3: The contrast.I am blonde with blue eyes..so there's a huge contrast. The contrast produces magnetism. Magnetism is one of the strongest force in the universe and it manifests between opposite forces.Need i say more?

Reason no 4: The forbidden always attracts. Interracial relationships have always been considered a taboo and a no no. The general human tendancy of running towards the prohibited is well know.You don't have to be a shrink to realise that.

Reason no 5: The body. Genetically black men are taller and more muscular. Most white men have average height,skinny arms and skinny feet(unless they go to the gym alot but who likes to have her man stuck in the gym all day?)
    That's a major turn-off. A man has to look like a man,he has to be big.
    There is a psychological aspect to that: women's brain automatically assume big men are better hunters and warriors so they can provide more food and protection. I know we no longer live in caves,but can't really change thousands of years of human evolution.

Reason no 6: The kids. There is no secret that mixed race kids are far better looking and healthier.It's natural,as they have a richer genetic cocktail going on. Both the black and white race have their own strong points and mixed kids could get the best of each. Take a look at the world's most beautiful people,the majority of them have multi-cultural and multi-rasial backgrounds.

Reason no 7: the sixth-sense.I have a feeling that the man of my life and the father of my kids will be black. I just know it

3. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

HAHA----skinny feet??>...lol...wow i thought i heard it all

Let me get this straight. You want a man to be big but you dont want him to work out?..Come on, most muscular people will tell you that being big is the result of working out. Ofcourse blacks are advantaged and thus dont have to work out that much, but i doubt most of us would be THAT muscular if we didnt workout THAT much.

Why dont you just tell it like it is and say youre completely sick of white men??>....now THAT would make sense

4. LizzieSunshine

lol i've seen white men who dont work out and i've seen black men who dont work out...im not saying he shouldnt go to the gym cuz i go too but the difference between the 2 is preety significant in general.
    And yes,you're right,im sick of white men and their superiority complex :d its bullshit

5. alli

alli New Member

Yes it is a big difference, isn't it? I first noticed the difference in jr high. The boys took their shirts off to play basketball and the black boys were defined in ways that the white boys were not.

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

This thread is starting to get to me. I've seen very, very skinny black guys as well as very skinny white guys.

Seriously, ANYONE is going to be skinny if they don't put effort into it to work out.

There is no genetic difference in muscle definition between blacks, whites, asians, etc. It's all in the effort anyone puts into working out and what they want to achieve: toning, bulking up, etc.

Come on.

7. LizzieSunshine

I'm sorry but i will have do disagree. I am a 3year medical student and i've learned the medical differences between races(there are very numerous,you'd be amazed,just not available for the large non-medical public)
    The black race has higher testosterone level,both men and women,with about 19%. Hey,its scientific fact! So BW are more 'masculine' than WW.
    It's the same with the muscular mass..genetically the black race has a higher one. They are skinny is because the white race is more likely to accumulate body fat than the black race(again genetically).

There are a lot medical differences between the 2 races so im not making this up,look up in a medicine book if u dont believe.

8. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I did do a bit of research online during my breaks at work. I did find this article:

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/92/7/2519

9. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

I love black men because of their skin colour

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You're beautiful.

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

12. life5577

life5577 New Member

I love black men ......period! hahahahhahah you brothas
    is where it is at..........

13. BlackMasterJay

you dont love us, you just love that doggystyle

14. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

seriously, why do you even post here? You loser...

15. BlackMasterJay

It was a joke, idiot

16. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

Thank you :)

17. Canelle

Canelle New Member

And why would you do that?
    [​IMG]

18. life5577

life5577 New Member

Yes sir I do.....[​IMG]

19. Lawler91

Lawler91 New Member

The straps r nice, but the pulling the arms back is aaaaahhhhhhh!:smt119

20. Lawler91

Lawler91 New Member

Sorry....Hello gang, I'm a newbie here this is great! All of the woman in the DC area hit me up!....I need help