what do white women love about black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by kenny_g, May 25, 2008.

1. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Not to sound tribalistic but I sense tension brewing between the southern (mostly Yoruba and igbos) against the northerners (mostly Hausa Muslims), there is a difference in ideology and direction. The North are becoming more radical in their Islamic beliefs, birthplace of Boko Haram, while the south are very westernised, mostly christian.

2. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Wow, yeah, I guess he would, but I might imagine if he peeked into the bar, and saw all whites, he might not even venture into it in the first place. In my case, I thought too, that the rushed and focused environment of a college campus may have not been the ideal environment either, and a place like a bar, might be a more relaxed environment since people are out at bars for a good time.

However, I see this point as well, a lot would depend on the bar itself, the music, and the type of white people, not all white folks are hostile. For example, a bar in the southern US, in an area of white nationalism, and a country western bar, that might be a tense and potentially unsafe environment, but a bar maybe at the beach, or around more casual white folks might be better. But I can see where a black guy might err on the side of caution, because he just does not know what people are like.

Also the reverse could apply, a white women might have a black guy interested in her, but she might dodge him, out of social pressures and caution as well.

Unfortunately, there might be missed opportunities for both involved, and this brings up another thought, where or what would be a good environment to approach black guy?

3. missshyness

Ok, thanks, for your help on this. Yes, every situation is different, and as another member pointed out the setting and environment plays a role as well, in my case, I thought a college campus, focused on learning and gaining new experiences would be a good place, it seemed safe, a place where for the most part people are not drunk, on drugs, and in a dark unsafe place like some bars can be, but it turned out it was actually too rushed and focused, to work out, I never had enough time or a chance to get to a stage of getting to know him.

Also, I will just go by body language and a gut feeling like I did with him, but I may back off sooner at the slightest odd or resistant vibes, next time around, I am going to look for clear and consistant positive signals from him. If he misses my hints or vibes, I guess he will have just missed out, and it was not meant to be.

Clubhouse? is this show? was it a venue in your area that you spoke about this? basically, what did you tell the 3 white women? if I may ask.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  4. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

At this point the tension is all out in the open, right? The Fulani herdsman issue, the Boko Haram issue, rising Igbo tribalism, price inflation leading to increased poverty which has been leading to increased crime-kidnapping is everywhere now…unfortunately the news have not been good!

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think you’re right. Current economic and political conditions can exacerbate historical rivalries and tensions.

6. Rollx007

lol Clubhouse is actually a new social media app that came out this year, people go on to talk to random people about random things, kinda like this site, except with your voice

clubhouse-android-2.jpeg

I started a WWBM group last week, now there are 32 members and we have rooms 2-3x a week, talking about relationships and dating among WW and BM.
    Last week we spoke about the pressures of finding each other and how we deal with treatment from the public, whether it's improved today or not.
    www.clubhouse.com/club/white-women-black-men

Last night we spoke about whether the hate towards WWBM being together was mostly an online fad or something that happens often in real life.
    I assumed things had changed based on where I lived, but a WW from NYC said she still gets called names and rude stares in different areas of her city (especially from BW) when she's with her partner. Another White girl from Germany says she doesn't get hate in person but sees more animosity on social media. It's also rampant on clubhouse, people shaming BM for being with WW, that's why I created the group, a safe space for WW and BM, a lot of people were interested in the topic. One of our convos had about 200-300 people listening.
    But it's normally about 10-20 people in the room listening.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. Rollx007

It's strange because sometimes I think I know more about the tensions than people living in Nigeria, the local news are piss poor with spreading information, unless the government (that's pre-dominantly northern controlled) is preventing it.

If things don't improve, we could see another civil war, but the problem is no one knows what they'll be fighting for, every group has mixed views on separation, war will ruin the country.

We just made a terrible mistake of allowing the north to have most of the power. And I'm not being tribalistic when saying this but they have the most backward culture in Nigeria, all the poverty and terrorism stats stem from the North, we'll be better off splitting from the North, but the North will suffer without Lagos.

Also, the Yoruba leaders are not willing to trust the Igbos if they ever discuss southern unity.

8. Rollx007

Indeed and the population boom places more pressure on distributing land and resources, so with a weak government, more conflict is on the way.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

The North broke off the areas where the South resides after the Civil War more than 50 years ago. Biafra may be back if the North takes things seriously.

10. orejon4

I hope it can be averted, but the north/south tension is real and other countries bordering the Sahel are experiencing it as well.

11. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

When dealing with developing countries don`t forget European colonialism during which boundaries of these countries were arbitrarily drawn by the colonizers and included tribes who didnt like each other. That still exists today and the only reason those countries haven`t split apart is because of the Organization of African Union (OAU) ruled against that.

12. Rollx007

even without colonialism, we would've still had this infighting, whether if we were forced within the same borders or not, Africans still fought for land and resources.
    And don't get carried away, The OAU is just a bonafide organization to bring African nations together, to discuss continental matters, the trivial matters of internal affairs are dealt with in each country, African Union merely encourage peace, not enough influence to rule.

13. orejon4

I think that, while colonialism and arbitrary borders play a role, the various ethnic groups / nations / kingdoms would still compete with each other, to a greater or lesser degree, for resources.

14. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

You have just described human nature. Europeans fought each other for centuries for the same things-land and resources. So did Asians. The difference is the world is much smaller today resulting in other countries poking their noses.

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I will check it out.

16. orejon4

How was the Clubhouse chat thread?

17. missshyness

Thanks for the info, I am late I know, things got a bit crazy for me, I will have to check this out, my first and foremost concern; is it safe? I did look at it on the app store reviews, and one said it was not well managed for bullying, so I am weary but it does look interesting.

I am reluctant to put much if any of my actual personal info on any online platform, so can I use a different name than my own, and do I have to have a photo of myself? do we have to actually talk with our voices? or can we do like live texting? because I don't have alot of privacy in my home for this sort of thing.

18. Rollx007

The reviews are more personalized based on how people use it, you can have private convos with friends or members of the same club, or you can have public debates with random people, some people troll yes, but that's if you have the energy to entertain them.

If you create your own space to speak, you can kick people out that break your rules, if you enter a convo that has a lot of trolling, you can leave, its all up to you.

When it comes to your privacy, you can create an account just like the account on here, you don't have to post a pic of your face or your real name, its like every other social media platform except you're not expected to verify yourself to anyone.

You don't have to speak at all when you enter a public convo, you can message the host of the show for input if you want.

19. Cariii

Cariii Member

Short answer, EVERYTHING !

long answer:

• because I get more love from black men than any other race

• passion

• confidence

• style

• black is beautiful

obviously not applicable to every black man but seems to be the case for the men I encounter.

20. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

That more or less, sums it up !