what do you smell like?

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by buglerroller, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

2. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

My smell is subtlety sweet...soft musk with a hint of Egyptian oil/babypowder/cottoncandy aromas.
    I use all natural perfume oils.

Soaps are varied, from Dr. Bronners, vegetable/flower soaps or Body Shop's stuff.

Skin I use body-butters and oils. Very much into all natural products.

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! Just my type of aroma!

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That light blue is the truth. I keep some of that on the shelf. :cool:

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I add this to the Neutrogena body oil. I too, add body lotion on top, usually the thickest I can find and preferably non scented as I work in areas with cancer patients, you can not wear any scents really.

Otherwise I am using this bergamot/jasmine body butter that I found at Nordstroms rack - love that stuff.

If I wear perfume, I have a Fendi I love. I dont like sweet, flowery perfumes, I like the more woodsy stuff:)

7. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I love BabyDoll by YSL.

I also love oils, I have and wear Vanilla or Fuzzy Peach.

I also have at home to mix things up,,, Delicious by dkny and Sunflowers.

I use cocoa butter as my body lotion... And if my legs are super dry after I shave them I will go as far as using baby oil on them,,, and other areas that may need it.... ;)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  8. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I think flower perfumes are too heavy and sickening. I went to Nordstrom a few years ago and the guy in perfume asked my to name a few fragrances I liked a lot. From that he said my preference obviously run towards gourmand fragrance. Things with food scents in them ie vanilla, chocolate, coffee, berries, cinnamon etc. I think that is why I love everything Thierry Mugler puts out. His are always gourmands.

9. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

yep! my only gripe is it doesn't stick all day like the burberry does. its a good one to mist on through out the day.

by reading the posts it appears the women in this place smell good. i hope non of you have a ph imbalance. hahaha

10. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Vanilla is amazing. I've been looking for a good vanilla scented perfume for a long time.

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

A woman that smells good turns me on so much!

12. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Currently, I use Bodycology Cherry Blossom Lotion and Design Perfume (I've been using this scent since '90-'91)

13. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Sounds divine. I scrubbed my body down with a Pomegranate Body wash tonight, smelt wonderful.....

14. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Currently, I smell like cupcakes :) from working in the bakery all morning/afternoon. My daughter loves taking a big, deep breath when I pick her up after working.

I use a lot of the bath and body works bath products. I wear perfume too, I can't even tell you what kinds I have right now there are so many on my vanity...but I have a new favorite by LancĂ´me ....sonething like rose petals? I don't remember the name of it...lol

15. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Today I smell like vodka, peach tea, and cold clam chowder straight out of the can with salt. :smt077

LOL.

16. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

17. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

18. mama

mama Well-Known Member

I love a scent from the bodyshop called white musk.

19. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

Irish Spring

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

wash
    [​IMG]

moisturise
    [​IMG]

spray for the day
    [​IMG] or [​IMG]

spray for the night