what do you smell like?

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by buglerroller, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

Word up. Aloe Irish Spring to be exact.

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Where have you been? Just curious to see how things were going. I hope all is well. Take care.

3. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I B - I will have to jump on skype to catch up with you again.... Miss our skype chats.... LA you should join us..

4. ViolentDelights

ViolentDelights New Member

I love when a man smells soapy fresh out of the shower. Don't even need cologne!

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I'm not fully clean unless I'm Zestfully clean.

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

You are right. I would like to join you.

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

please do...i love our skype chats :smt026:smt026:heart:

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Hmm... I don't have anyone's Skype info.

How do we fix this?

9. wtarshi

tarshibear

10. satyr

satyr New Member

I SMELL LIKE PUSSY AND CHANEL NO.9, MOTHAFUCKA!

11. wtarshi

i said i wear coco....

12. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

I smell like Polo Black. Sometimes, I'll switch up to the Cool Water, Curve, or Polo DoubleBlack.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wait till his Aussie baby-momma finds out he's been dipping in your Vegemite! :p

14. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

just got this today.

[​IMG]

15. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

As I have said before (probably), I literally smell like "Black Love", an essential oil I picked up at the reggae fest, that or "Brown Musk". That and some Garnier Fructis and/or some Marc Antony Curl Envy or some PureShine Curls Lotion hair product. If it weren't that Olive Oil natural hair shampoo and conditioner from the "ethnic" hair section that I accidentally bought from Sally's one time and seemed to do wonders for my hair...

When I was younger I used to wear Vanilla Musk but try not to any more because it reminds me of when I got married. My favorite perfume was "Attraction" from Aveda but it got discontinued and costs about $200 on ebay right now... :(

I like scents with bergamot, patchouli, musk, vanilla, coffee, maybe even a hint of tobacco (not much)... orange, chocolate...ginger...chili...probably some more, but let's just say that my favorite chocolate is the dark chocolate with chili in it. And I love earl grey tea. And patchouli. Oh and lavendar...And the smell of the sea... and the smell of pure black dirt from where I was born in Alberta, Canada after the rain... (the iron in it I think...) Love metallic iron smell and taste, especially in water (Desani water is my favorite)...

Almost forgot: Black licorice, summer sausage, and bleu cheese - my grandfather's favorite. I have the taste buds of an old man. Not sure what a perfume would smell like if it had any of those incorporated LOL... especially with sweetpeas (my grandma's favorite...), and rosehips. And some sassafras.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  16. TB1958

TB1958 Active Member

I'm not sure what I smell like, as long as it isn't bad...after some of my shifts, I might smell like a gin mill...LOL.

I love the smell of patchouli...for many years (and even today) I had a huge attraction to hippie chicks, and hence, my love for all things hirsute! But that is a wonderful aroma, and quite the aphrodisiac.

17. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

I got the aphrodisiac for patchouli from my Trinidadian boyfriend (well his dad was from Trini and his mom was from here - he was basically raised in Indiana and most of his friends were white hippie Phish/Blind Melon dudes), but he had patchouli on his body and in his hair... I still have his dred hat with flowers embroidered on it - its hanging on my bookrack right now. I bless his sweet soul to this day.... He was such a good friend to me - despite his psyzophrenic episodes - I loved him. Wish I could have been stronger.

18. TB1958

TB1958 Active Member

Ah, yes...I can tell...you know well the experience of that aroma...you never forget it and it stays with you forever:D.

19. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Yep. I always get a little bit of patchouli mixed into my essential oils... once I got a 1/4 patchouli and a 3/4 fake Prada mix at the flea market - it was really nice actually!! In my mind, the patchouli is a way of weeding out the non-soul, non-hippie lovers. If you're not down, we really don't have anything in common, nothing to talk about. If you don't like a bit of patchouli, chances are you're not gonna like a bit of of Jill Scott, Erykah, Zeppelin, Roots, Maxwell, Marley, Tosh, Sinead, Edie Brickell, Bjork, Andre 3000, etc etc etc... the list goes on and on and on...

20. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

That's an interesting outlook, and very true! Sounds like it would have a way of weeding out the ones that wouldn't be a "match", and drawing the ones that would.