What do you think about French women??

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Celine, Mar 26, 2006.

1. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

JB ist ein starker Mann, er verkraftet das schon.:)..habe Kamerun nie gesehen oder besucht..lerne in letzter Zeit aber viele aus deinem Land kennen.. es sind aber einige Mädels hier, die französisch sprechen. Grund für meine zwei Wohnsitze, yeap, richtig geraten.

Hatte letztens ein Gespräch mit einer Frau aus Kamerun,sie lebt aber schon lange in Deutschland.. sie meinte, dass in Kamerun viel mit Euros bezahlt wird. Stimmt das?

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

yes these girls sound more like my girlfriends that i play with now...i'll have to ask them about the african cuisine though

3. ya ich habe schon bemerkt dass, es einige Mädels hier die französich sprechen aber nicht so viele denke ich

Die Kamerunische Frau ist richtig in Kamerun kann man schon viel mit euro bezahlen hast du die Absicht kamerun zu besuchen ? es ist nicht das schönste Land Afrikas aber gibt schon viele zu sehen bei uns . warst du schon mal in afrika ? :D

4. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Ich antworte dir im "foreign language Thread"..

5. ebonydebo101

ebonydebo101 New Member

Who is this lady in the pic flygirl ??

6. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

Just a picture from a BBQ.

Lord, I cant believe I posted all that. LOL

7. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

I wrote that in response to someone who suggested the typical American meal was a fast food meal, much like you are now suggesting it is eaten in a car. Silly woman.

Yes, us Americans are all obese. So why are you here again?

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I can! [​IMG]

9. ebonydebo101

ebonydebo101 New Member

But is that you ? or just some random picture found on the internet ?
    Sorry to be so inquisitive:)

10. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Some pictures of Miss France from last weekend.
    Miss Normandie won the title Miss France.

11. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Sorry.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  12. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

I guess you got most of the answers you were looking for, but I wonder why you are so interested in knowing this if you have no interest in black men as you stated? I also dont see why on earth you think someone would even want to think about propositioning someone like you with your views.

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Miss Normandie is stunning!! ^^ :shock:.... :smt007

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She is fine indeed.

15. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

She is really pretty. She, also, is the only one with a tan.

16. Soulthinker

Komo,Blacks have a very long history in Paris. Some books were written on the subject.

17. AnMDBCartoon

AnMDBCartoon New Member

Just my tuppence...but..IMHO..there *are *SOME* * Yank-Americans...and other nationalities, but predominantly Yank-Americans (of *all* races, mind you) that subscribe to the stereotypical myth that females of some European nationalities (Sadly, France & Sweden) are high on the list of those assumptions) are insatiable sex machines that are ready to dive-under-the-sheets-with-any-fella-at-the-drop-of-hat.

It's the same incredibly puerile and self-serving Mass Media that makes most (not ALL) folks (of ALL races!) worldwide subscribe to the *other* myth that "Black guys are *not* truly 'Black' if they don't act/behave/talk/dress a 'certain way' "...

Sad but *so* true....:smt012

OpinionsCartoonStudios@Yahoo.Co.UK

18. Soulthinker

It is sad she did not win. Hope to see her more on other websites.

19. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Can anyone give me advice on French Women?

Anything will be appreciated.

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

They speak French...............

Sorry, I could not resist:)