What European countries are good for black men to visit to find love?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by JoeCool931, Oct 22, 2019.

1. JoeCool931

JoeCool931 New Member

UK? France? Germany? Italy? Any Scandinavian countries? I’m a new overseas traveler. Don’t get annoyed please I just want to know more from you about your experiences with white women in Europe.

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Just pick a country, be open minded, and you’ll find someone. You might want to work on your confidence a bit, m8t.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't know about "finding love." but if you want to know what countries where white women are receptive to black men, you will find more information by searching through the forums. You may get some info by dialogue, but most of the info you can get from this site on that subject has already been posted.

4. meowkittenmeow

Hmmm... there are a large number of “black man experiences the world” posts. I think it’s great to travel the world and meet new people. Even moving to a country because you like the culture and people is great. But, traveling to find love isn’t where it’s at. It can get frustrating dealing with people when you would rather travel, but the only love that is going to shower you with ladies from different countries is the love of yourself (IE. Taking care of yourself, increasing your wealth, and developing a level of charm and confidence).

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No disagreement here. Personally I never think of women as a reason for travel, especially since I live in south Florida. I honestly don't think of women as a reason to do anything.

6. meowkittenmeow

I think of women when it comes to visiting my woman friends in various countries. But, that is a friendship thing.

7. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

From my travels England, Budapest, Hungary, Amsterdam, Germany, Sweden, Austria...or maybe I'm just a handsome devil lol.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's actually cool. All of my platonic lady friends are those that I have known for a long time and if I'm being honest they simply bore me these days. I get more out of talking to my mom and teaching her astronomy. Most women bore me if there is no physical attraction, we generally don't share the same interests.

Even my play sister. Got much love for her, but me and her husband are actually closer these days. When I chat with her it's mostly reminiscing, or gossip from her end and laughing at how people turned out from back in the day, that's fun but limited, doesn't wake my brain. Me and her husband also go far back but when we hang it's mostly forward thinking, enjoying good whisky and we are both men of science so we can vibe with free thought. It's also funny that they both at one point believed strongly in jesus, now only she does.

I'd rather have my grandmother back for a day than to have 1,000 new true platonic lady friends.

9. meowkittenmeow

My friends are old friends. They don’t generally bore me because they live equally entertaining lives. It is a small circle, though. One friend is French and she has worked in tourism for years, and now travels teaching English with her husband and kids coming along. The other are old Korean and Japanese friends who have also grown, gotten married, and have had kids. But, they still keep things interesting.

The secondary part is that they always offer a place to stay. I haven’t taken them up on it, but the generosity saves money and allows for more consistent travel.

10. Olga Andriyerko

Olga Andriyerko New Member

Ukraine

11. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

All of them tbh

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

You are setting yourself up for failure. You think American women are bad, these foreign women will eat your heart alive.

13. meowkittenmeow

Women are women wherever you go. The method may be different, but deep down they are women. Many of the same insecurities, fears, hopes, and dreams.

Ask some women who have traveled and actually lived in various countries for at least a year or more. They will tell you the same thing about men.

The only difference that I have seen is people’s approach to friendship. But, the relationship stuff is about the same wherever you go.

People seem to get caught up in the different methods of each culture not realizing that they are in the same boat as they were with women in their own country. The advice is the same across the board, don’t get married, put more into yourself than you do into the relationship, have your own hobbies, and be upfront about what you want (so, when you leave because they are slacking, they can’t say you didn’t warn them).

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

All I'm saying is OP is a easy lick for a foreign woman looking for a come up. OP doesn't know what he's getting himself into. These women sense the desperation from miles away.

15. meowkittenmeow

I agree. It really depends on which country he goes to. In a fully developed country, they will ignore that desperation as they do here. In an undeveloped country, they will exploit his desperation and finances until he has nothing left (or if he gets married).

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No question you had it made. If you are living large easy if not you have great skills and looks.

17. Soulthinker

Hope you had success during your European trip.

18. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

I'll be more specific with the top 7 from my experience

1. Croatian women
    2. English women
    3. French women
    4. Albanian women
    5. Ukrainian women
    6. Lithuanian women
    7. Belgium women

19. Soulthinker

On 6 the Jewish ones had relationships with brothers from what I read. 3,l thought they were tied of brothers.

20. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Why tired of brothers?
    If you speak English, it is an advantage, as many young women wish to speak with English speakers.