What European countries are good for black men to visit to find love?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by JoeCool931, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I have not seen it in a lot of it in French movies lately.

2. Eija

Eija New Member

Sweden

3. L Ron Hoyabembe

L Ron Hoyabembe New Member

What about countries for a very light skinned, more ethnically ambiguous black American guy?

I'm planning on visiting friends there so I set my Tinder / Bumble to Russia, Germany, etc and had very bad results.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Would appreciate any recommendations.

4. Soulthinker

Bad timing on the Russia part.

5. L Ron Hoyabembe

L Ron Hoyabembe New Member

I agree. The top 3 options (Ukraine, Russia and Belarus) are untenable right now.

I think I might try Poland and Lithuania instead. I heard those are good too and the women are open to black men. If I get good feedback and reception online I'll definitely go.

Otherwise I'll just stick to Asia and Latin America where I'm confident black men (of any shade / demeanor) do fine.

6. chantale

chantale New Member

hello why the belgian women in 7th place

7. Soulthinker

Hope you are able to visit Poland and Lithuania.

8. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

From experience and observation, the top 6 are more favourable to black men, but Belgian women are nice too :)

9. chantale

chantale New Member

Belgian women are nice you say! I think you should look further because we love black women a lot, even married women, but many don't say it but do it

10. Soulthinker

True, but the one l had a friendship did not get past the stage. I rarely saw Belgium women with Brothers.