What is your GOAT WW/BM TV shows and Movies

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Jeffrey Tripp, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

In your opinion what TV shows and/or Movies represent the best on WW/BM on screen

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

"Hart of Dixie" is probably the GOAT when it comes to TV Shows.

3. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

“The Good Place” — TV
    “Focus” — Movie

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

One Night Stand staring Snipes and Kinski.

5. Jeffrey Tripp

Thanks for bringing back my thread lol

6. Soulthinker

You are welcome. I could count with my fingers on the flicks. Needs to be a yardstick on WW/BM movies, tv,and streaming on both.

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Save The Last Dance

The Good Place

8. Jeffrey Tripp

I have so many but I guess what immediately stick out is

Movie- Bad Company

TV- God Friended Me

9. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

That was a GREAT date rental in 1999!! It aired in 1997 but wasn't heavily promoted. I took a chance on it in college rather than renting a WCP movie lol and the gamble paid off to my romantic delight with a bi-racial classmate in my Asian-Am Experience class Spring '99 :) It was good to be BLACK that evening at 2040 JFK Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ with Wesley as my warm up act lol!!

10. Young Herschel

I wanted to say "Defiance" on SyFy but if memory serves . . . we get murdered by women who we cared too much for . . . yeah apparently too much lol!!! The IR sex was out of this galaxy though no pun intended!

11. Young Herschel

For the last few episodes of season 2 . . . "90210" on CW Seed app in HD quality streaming because when Dixon mattered . . . "90210" mattered and Ivy Sullivan still to this very day deserves acclaim for being one of the best girlfriends a black guy was ever assigned in TV history . . . a beautiful, young, athletically slim blonde virgin with cash to burn and a chill skater girl/surfer girl mentality . . . Ivy doesn't cheat on Dixon or beat on Dixon . . . she doesn't fuck his friends & family plan after he breaks up with her lol . . . FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  12. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

About god friended me, I love her, she´s such a goddess... but she didn´t broke up with him and started dating soon a white guy?

13. Jeffrey Tripp

It was complicated but the got back together in the end. And yes she was gorgeous.

14. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I gotta agree with @ColiBreh1 that Hart of Dixie was the best. Mostly cause it has dynamics you don't see from the Black Male Love Interest. I mean a black man over the white dude and getting to pick which of two hot white chicks he wants in the end. Absurd....

15. Jeffrey Tripp

Then the White dude got the leftovers. lol But I preferred the other chick to the one he actually ended up with.

16. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Fair enough....

17. Soulthinker

House of Lies starring Don Cheetle. He was swirling all over the place until he settled down-interracially.

18. Jeffrey Tripp

Yeah Cheadle was the man in that.

19. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

But that it doesn´t even count? True, she broke up with him before dating the generic white guy but... dated a white guy! And pretty soon, even if they get back together at the end, I saw a bit how they broke and how many times he tried getting back with her, and that made me hate her.

20. Jeffrey Tripp

I wasn't feeling her at that point either. The writers were trying to create unnecessary. I try to ignore that and just think and just focus on everything up until Cara told Miles she loved him.