What is your GOAT WW/BM TV shows and Movies

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Jeffrey Tripp, Jun 20, 2021.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

A rarity and ahead of it's time as well.

2. darkcurry

Miles and Cara probably had one of the top steamiest kissing scenes on tv.

They get my pick for steamiest kiss on TV.

3. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Oh yeah that's one of the most memorable kisses in the history of TV as far as I'm concerned.

4. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

I can' t recall that movie but I loved God Friended Me. Why was it canceled?

5. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

The writing on this show was shit, but these actors committed to it and the romance with a passion that comes across in their scenes together.

6. darkcurry

That's what good acting and good chemistry can do. Save a script.

7. Jeffrey Tripp

I don't know why it was cancelled but it shouldn't have been. But at least I got to seasons and a bunch of moments between Miles and Cara. And at least we know they ended up together. Bad Company stars Ellen Barkin and Laurence Fishburne, they some erotic chemistry.

8. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

That is a really good kiss, one of best black men and white women kisses I´ve ever seen on live action.

9. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I submitting this Ukrainian comedy [​IMG] as my favorite IR movie of the summer! ~
    I had it in my rental queue for Prime Video for months but just got around to watching it it for $3.00. Now I think its is free on Youtube and there are two more movies in a trilogy as this 2018 release was the most lucrative movie of the year in Ukraine. I really like this actress Polina Vasylyna [​IMG] who playes Kutrisa (Catherine in english) and it was very funny [​IMG]. You can definitely give it a look in Prime Video and there are of course English subtitles lol

Here is "Crazy Wedding #2" trailer and I am happy to see that the IR newlyweds have returned for the sequel:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  10. Young Herschel

I know I shouldn't . . . but . . . this kiss is one of my favorites for this (if those aren't the prettiest pair of white legs damn!) historic TV interracial couple :(

On a happier times though :)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  11. Jeffrey Tripp

90210 was definitely historic, you had a teen drama that had 5 White female main characters and and a Black dude had extended romantic relationships with three of them. Not a one nigt stand or a fling but actual relationships. Arianna was the hottest though. lol

12. Young Herschel

Adrianna-Tate-Duncan was so very underrated indeed! I thought Jessica Lowndes portrayl of her in the inaugral season of "90210" was Emmy worthy as far as Soaps go!! Wish TPTB had laid a better groundwork for her relationship with Dixon over the course of S1 - S3 as it would have strengthen them as a couple and maybe she doesn't cheat on him? 3 seasons they shared 3 sentences (smdh). ATD was bangin' in S3 though ;)

13. darkcurry

Wow, TWO sequels for an IR Romance movie. That's unheard of... especially in the U.S.. lol.

Might check it out some time.

14. Young Herschel

I was very pleased to learn it was the biggest movie at the Ukrainian box office in 2018. I'm sure that made an impression on Jansen Media or whoever produced it to greenlight two more movies in the same vein. I'm going yo watch "Crazy Wedding #2" this weekend maybe.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It's the second time l heard of a Eastern European movie with a ww/bm theme.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Wow.....I gotta assume you picked "Bad Company" for nostalgia reasons. Because I recently watched "Bad Company" for the 1st time ever within the last month & that's not a film I'd ever consider for a couple reasons:

1. They don't have a happy ending

2. They're basically just "work colleagues with benefits" who are using each other for professional gain. It never seemed to me that 2 characters were in love or anything, just lustful.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Agreed. The way Dixon & Adriana ended was such a disappoinment.

Doesn't everyone, including Eleanor & Chidi, go their own separate ways in the series finale of "The Good Place"? That was a disappoinment.

18. Jeffrey Tripp

I chose Bad Company because Barkin and Fishburne has wonderful erotic chemistry. And though I prefer happy ending I don't always need one. In this case the lust was so palpable I was cool with it.

19. darkcurry

They're in the afterlife. It's debatable what happens when you become as they put it "tiny, sparkly particles". They were together til the end.. literally. It ain't like they cozy'd up with someone else in the end. lol.