What is your style in Fashion?

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by Complex, Mar 31, 2009.

1. LA

LA Well-Known Member

really?

I like that 'typical white gyal booty'. :p

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

..and your obsession about showing your OL IQ score test results is not doing it for me either! :grin:
    W your IQ, you should not so easily get lost in the threads.. there is one on booty (or several), this one is about fashion, giggle.....

:smt043

3. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

I really do't have too much of a style to label, I like street and casual, i like shirts and ties, and converses, I try to blend the two....

4. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I dress according to how I feel on the day!! But I tend to always wear Baby Phat jeans or a skirt with silk or satin tops (quite feminine), or little short sleeved jackets with belts or ties around my waist.... I will wear a dress out to dinner or on a date sometimes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  5. z

z Well-Known Member

LMAO, good God.

6. Stheno

Stheno New Member

thats something i like to have but...

I can not buy all of them... so i have to choose one. :p
    They are simple styles, but i dont go out much and as more simple the dresses are i have more chance wearing them even like a weekend at nights

I have to go to a christening soon but i like something simple as i dont wanna wear it once i have to decide one of this lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Oooooh, I missed this thread! I LOVE that skirt!!!! Long skirts are my favourite for the summer :D

8. Raudi

Raudi Member

I out in the elements all day, this is the daily gear right here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :smt003

9. webmaster

webmaster Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Came across this in my closet tonight. Short sleeve leather shirt and pants. And choke chain.

User to wear it to Fetish Factory parties a couple years ago (strict dress code)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Persephone

Persephone New Member

My fashion changes depending on my mood. I'm often quite girly in dress, and my skirts outnumber my jeans. Actually, I only have two pairs of jeans, one pair of black dress pants (not counting old ones from restaurant jobs that do not ever land on my ass without a paying job requiring it), and one pair of capri jeans. The rest are all skirts.

I've got a few pencil skirts. Love love love LOVE pencil skirts, especially black pencil skirts. so classy.
    [​IMG]

I have a couple fitted, like this, most with large buttons on the front. My favorite is a very clingy one with a striped texture on the fabric, in black, with trenchcoat-esque buttons vertically in the middle of the tummy.

I have a few like this, as well, for job interviews or if I just feel like rockin' a little business casual despite my unemployed status.
    [​IMG]

I don't wear this kind much, simply because it's shapeless nature makes me look weird. I look far better in a skirt that clings to my hips and thighs, because it's much more flattering to my curvy shape.

A lot of my skirts are black, though, because I just like the way it contrasts with my pale ass legs. lol Eventually I want to add a whole bunch of colours, though.

I have a -great- little mini skirt that has an orange, pink, and yellow paisley pattern, with sequins. I adore it! Shows off my legs quite nicely, but it's definitely a summer item only.

I also am known to rock a few denim skirts on occasion. Mostly a denim mini. I don't like wearing super long skirts, it's strange. Average length is about mid thigh at the highest, though. I feel too naked any more than that.

Tops vary. Anything from a nice, button up, collared blouse (I really like pinstripes a whole lot, but sadly haven't got many items with that pattern) to stealing Nate's The Flash or Captain Planet t-shirts. Depends on if I'm wearing jeans or a skirt, really. I do happen to enjoy getting much more colourful in tops, to counteract the typical black skirt, so I rock the rainbow. I especially like anything with lil sequin or bead designs...and glitter. But not too much glitter, since most of those designs get tacky. I like tasteful glitter.

I really need to update my wardrobe, though. I'm so eager to get more colours in there. And more big, bold, colourful designs.

Anyway!

Shoes! I love shoes! I own 1.5 pairs of sneakers, and tons of heels! Wedges, stilettos, pumps, sandals, slingbacks...you name it, I probably got a pair. I love love love heels.

My favorite pair:

[​IMG]
    but mine are in bronze.

I also constantly wear a cute pair of gold wedge sandals that my mom bought me for christmas, cause she has great taste. lol

11. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Mrowr! sexy pants! <3 leather

12. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

13. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Umm I'm not really sure.

I dress kinda funky I guess. I live in skinny jeans and leggings. I have a couple pairs of flares but don't wear them much. I also live in my leather jacket. I don't spend that much on clothes and I probably won't spend more than £60 on a pair of jeans. I don't care about designers that much unless it comes to shoes. I own mostly sneakers and heels. I don't wear heels during the day though. I sometimes wear shirt dresses, I have a few nice ones from H&M. They are best on my fat days lol. I usually wear just tank tops or tees. I like oversized tanks too. I like to make my tops match my shoes because I'm contrived lol. I actually don't put that much effort into getting ready. I like all my clothes so I don't think about it too much.

[​IMG]
    A few of my favourite pairs of jeans. These are only the "different" kinda ones, the rest are very boring.

[​IMG]
    I love these ones, they were around £40 from Topshop, they're really ripped, look quite cool.

[​IMG]
    These are acidy wash ones from Topshop. They have this crumpled look to them too. They were the same price I think. I had another identical pair that my sister washed with her indigo wash jeans they went a horrible colour so I bought the same ones again. As ya can see they still have the tag, haven't got round to wearing them.

[​IMG]
    I like these, they're probably my best fitting jeans. They're Pepe Motorcycle ones. I got them for around £50/60. They have zips at the bottom which are quite cool too.

[​IMG]
    Leggings! Lol... they look funny.

[​IMG]
    Here's my jacket I live in. If I'm wearing black trousers, leggings whatever I think it looks cool with my denim sleeveless jacket on top. I saw Rihanna with a leather/denim jacket so decided to jack the look.

14. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

cont'd...
    [​IMG]

So yeah, I dunno. I dress a little fashionable, don't follow trends as such though. :D

15. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Haha wow. I've always wanted to go to a fetish party. They look like a lotta fun. I'm sure you have fond memories of them. ;)

16. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Cute skirts dh and cb. I love pencil skirts too. I just got a leather one.

[​IMG]

17. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Webbie who knew you had a wild side. :D

18. webmaster

Let's go. Looks like we're all set!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. webmaster

You don't know the half of it. [​IMG]

20. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

it's all coming back to lipstick now...that's where i remember you from...hmmmm...how about you holding out on lippy with the purple cat smiley...i want new characters please...getting bored of the old ones