What is your style in Fashion?

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by Complex, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

I like fedora hats, and crushable hats.

2. Stheno

Stheno New Member

That a dress i bought this weekend.. i thought in this topic will go better as its a headless pic lol and its about fashion...

anyway dont look well as i need to fix the dress a little from the waist and up need to make it smaller if i try to walk does fall :D dont look in the pic but it is
    i will post the tops i got also another time when i am not lazy to take a pic..

[​IMG]

i should not had through away Joséphine she will had model the clothes not me ( Joséphine was a doll i had :D )

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Nyx!!! How hot is that!!! spectacular!!!! I also like how good you are at posing and making it look relaxed, natural and all.. I cant to that at all!

4. Stheno

Stheno New Member

aww thanks Flyingeek but am sure you can do better.

anyway thats a top a got also i like this style thats something i will wear a lot in summer the dress its just for few times i cant wear it everywhere but this top its perfect for lots of places

ok here my Butterfly-top

[​IMG]

5. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Kangols and dress shirts and a blazer with jeans, if I'm going out partying.

Jeans with a designer T-shirt if i'm relaxing with friends on a normal day

6. Beau

Beau New Member

Affliction T, True Religion Jeans, Chucks...Atlanta Braves or Polo hat

7. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Waiting for this dress to be delivered :D

[​IMG]

Gonna wear it Friday me thinks.

And this t-shirt. It's by Hellz. Cool brand.

[​IMG]

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I like when the ladies wear jeans with those UGG boots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Stheno

Stheno New Member

when they make some with heels i will buy a pair :D

10. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

another reason to come "down under" LA...that's where they came from...

11. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

This one except tucked in shirts,Levis or Wrangler Jeans, better made shirts from better companies like Brooks Brothers, LL Bean, JCrew, or handmade at a haberdashery. also blue blazers, no sneakers, tweed sportjackets, grey flannel pants, Khakis from Brooks bro.' polos, rugby shirts, bow ties, loafers, Bean Hunting books, British Waxcoat, all weather sailing gear, blucher moccasins, silk ties, anything from Burberry, Bostonian shoes, cowboy boots, riding gear, hunting gear,

12. Complex

Complex New Member

Right!

I’m going to try on one of these tomorrow for I need a casual coat. Unfortunately my taste is a tad expensive so hopefully the one I like the most won’t look good on me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers!

13. scott1618

scott1618 Active Member

I like your general style but I stopped wearing AE when I was a teenager. I'll still break out the occasional buttondowns (a few of the ones you posted are nice) but the other shirts with AE plastered all over them are tacky IMO when you're not a teen anymore. I like some Banana Republic too, Polo RL, J.crew etc. Luckily I have an outlet near me.

I admit I still do like the fit of the American Eagle jeans as long as they are not the tacky ones with holes in them.

Can't stand blue jean shorts either. In summer time its usually khaki shorts and a polo.

EDIT: ^^Complex those are slick looking jackets. I have one similar.

14. Complex

Complex New Member

I understand the whole teenager bit however, as you pointed out the fit is good especially for my body structure. I have a gymnast physique which means it is quite difficult to find clothing that fits properly.

I prefer button-down shirts and, never found any interest into the Sporty-Hip-Hop-style of clothing. My style is more to wards the Preppy – Yuppie persona.

The sudden change in weather eliminated all but one (the grey jacket on top). Unfortunately, the colour favours a Jones New York coat I own a little too much.

Cheers!

15. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

I like it man....

16. Stheno

Stheno New Member

[​IMG]

This is a great Jean Pants that i bought few weeks ago for my son
    its even better from what look on this pic.. i bought a nice top to go with but could not see it online to post it..
    thinking to go and get a second pair but will wait a little cost too much :rolleyes:

17. Complex

Complex New Member

18. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Complex I really like those coats you posted. You have a really nice sense of style.

19. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Oh, these are great! I like them a lot :)

20. Complex

Complex New Member

Cheers JordanC & fromrussiawithlove