What is your style in Fashion?

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by Complex, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Athena

Athena New Member

I agree, I love your style Complex.

2. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Get this one!!!!!! I like it a lot. :D

3. Complex

Complex New Member

Thank you Athena & disposableheroine.

I am really torn between the Midnight Blue and the Grey colour. Knowing Complex, I would sport a scarf as well. With such an ensemble, it pretty much eliminates the whole casual look…

Would you believe they are charging an extra $400.00 for the Grey version?

Fortunately for me I am not Mike Bloomberg. There is no way I’m going to purchase a Mackintosh coat for $1200.00. I would rather purchase another ¾ length Cashmere if I were going to invest that much in a coat. Nevertheless, I am still debating if I should splurge on myself. Eight hundred dollars is a tad high for a College Student. It is a really nice coat however.

I found this coat as well…

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&...y=3FD17CD7&rr=1&cod10=41150935TW&sts=sr_men80

[​IMG]

It is similar to one of my cashmere coats however the lapel differs. It also offers hidden buttons. I’m quite sure I can tone it down with a pair of raggedy jeans.

[​IMG]

Maybe I'll just buy the Blue Mackintosh and be done with it.

Cheers.

4. scott1618

scott1618 Active Member

Neither do I. Like I said though, those jackets are slick but $800+ is too steep for me. Check out some peacoats if you haven't yet or if you don't already own one.

I'm more of the built/muscular body type but yeah I still admit I like the fit of alot of AE's clothes even though I don't wear it too much anymore.

5. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

What would any of you recommend for the the Big & Tall dudes?

6. SmoothDaddy101

Something if I want to go retro...

[​IMG]

7. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

Here is todays runnin around outfit...

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  8. Complex

Complex New Member

I already own a pea coat in addition to a duffel coat. I would imagine this is why my options are becoming limited finding a casual coat. AE shirts tend to offer less material around the rib cage, and, ample room on the shoulders, which is beneficial for guys that have more of a v-shaped frame from the waist up. Abercrombie & Finch offers this trait as well however, their shirts tend to fall apart once you wash them a few times.

I am definitely keeping price in perspective. Unfortunately, my taste tends to fancy clothes with high price tags.

Cheers!

9. Complex

Complex New Member

10. Stheno

Stheno New Member

Thats some of the clothes i love to wear... will like to buy them, maybe i will, but i can not buy all :p

[​IMG]

11. Complex

Complex New Member

Nyx,

The black dress on the far left-hand corner on the bottom looks stunning!

She just needs a very thin pearl necklace to compliment it.

Cheers!

12. Stheno

Stheno New Member

yes very nice dress, and good thing is it come only on my size :p
    the other i like them too but its more simple the back dress its the best style

13. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I have been having a lemming for all these leather dresses I am seeing. I may have to give in and buy one. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Espy

Espy New Member

Go for it, they'd look great on you Jordan.

I love this one, but I don't do strapless.

[​IMG][​IMG]

15. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Thanks Espy. I'm with you on the strapless. I rarely if ever am comfortable wearing no straps. Once had a swimsuit that was strapless and when I came up out of the water the suit didn't. Yikes. ;)

I like this long sleeve one too but would get little wear here as the better part of our winter is mild and would eliminate the chance to wear it enough to justify the price.

[​IMG]

Another like but would probably need a jacket.

[​IMG]

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I wear a lot of black. I'll post some examples when I get home.

17. Espy

Espy New Member

I agree on the first one, it looks like it'd be really warm. The second one is really nice though.

18. SmoothDaddy101

I can find some stuff you may like Miss Espy...

19. Espy

Espy New Member

Oh I'm sure you could Mr. Smooth. ;)

20. SmoothDaddy101

I shall do my research. ;)