What's it like dating and being in an interracial relationship in 2023?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Oct 12, 2023.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Any unique challenges, experiences, or perspectives?

Negative experiences or racism?

Are you still meeting white women who've never been with a black man or black men who've never been with a white woman?

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

You tell us hummie

3. Xyphorr

Xyphorr Well-Known Member

I'm not in an IR relationship but I have a male friend who is and we've both decided that it depends on where you live. My friend is from the same small city in Georgia as me but he and his White girlfriend live in NYC and as you probably know, they have no issues there. We were talking a month ago and when the subject of IR dating came up, we both agreed that if they lived Georgia, then their relationship would be a major issue to some people. With that being said, the best places for IR relationships are the Liberal and multicultural places. It applies internationally was well.

4. beccaomecca

I beg to differ, the best places for IR relationships are wherever the God damn you reside. Ain't no way in hell anybody should relocate to satisfy the needs of ignoramuses. Gotta be proud and hold your heads high when your in a IR relationship, let them frown, smile, mutter under their breath, stare, but don't let them win, ever.

I've never had anything but smiles on the rare occasions I've had a black men by my side out in public.

With that being said I do understand that racism still exists in some countries, but by avoiding certain parts of the country to appease to strangers means they've won and will continue to win.

5. Xyphorr

Great point, but a lot people still believe it's easier to just move to places where their IR relationship will be accepted and not frowned upon.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

In the past, I used to feel self-conscious while going on dates with White women, constantly concerned about the judgmental stares from others. Reflecting on it now, I realize how foolish it was, as it caused me to lose an amazing woman. I've experienced personal growth, and I refuse to sacrifice my happiness to placate close-minded people.

7. beccaomecca

Sad but true that people feel the need to do whatever they need to do to appease others...

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If someone is the type of person who is living life trying to appease other people on any level, that's a good indicator that they aren't built for interracial dating/marriage period.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2023
  9. beccaomecca

Aye don't you be stealin my lingo now haha. Although it's very appeasing haha.

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think the hostility remains, although it's far more muted (in most quarters) than it used to be. I think that the areas where racists congregate have become more so, albeit fewer in number than they used to be. In addition, race nationalism is in some respects more intense in the black community than before, as race is becoming a more central aspect of the identity of some. Despite all that, however, it is generally easier to be in an interracial relationship.

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That being said, i think that racists are getting more so, even as their overall share of the total population decreases. Society is far more accepting of any difference however, and the extreme views are mostly just a function of the far right stewing in their own broth.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Blue Eyed Blondie

Blue Eyed Blondie New Member

I've always been attracted to black men. They are just so much more sexier than white men. I've never really experienced any problems with racism or hate over my relationships or preferences for black men from white men. They've been very accepting actually. Virtually all the racism and hate I've received has been from jealous black women.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Xyphorr

The irony is that many of those same BW wouldn't think twice about dating the Black men they saw you with.

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I am still meeting white women where I happen to be the first black guy they've been with.

Sadly in the dating scene, I'm meeting way too many single white mom's where the black father ain't in the picture.

I'm at a point now where I have 0 interest even in interacting with liberal white women. Easy left swipe.

They've been the most unhinged, passive aggressive, delusional, covertly racist individuals I've come across.

They treat black men like science projects.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
  15. Xyphorr

Damn bro. They must be American liberal WW who are lowkey feminists and if that's the case you might want to go international and look into eastern European WW. I know a lot of Conservative WW love BM but have to keep it on the DL for obvious reasons. Could you elaborate further?