Whats the drunkest you've ever been?

Discussion in 'Parties and Games' started by Kushton Slater, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

Im kinda drunk right now and was wondering. What was the drunkest you've ever been?

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I can't really remember.

All of the times I was at my drunkest, I eventually puked a bunch of times and then blacked out.

It's been about a year since that last happened.

3. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

I've been wasted a couple times. I'm proud to say that I've never thrown up though, I hold my liquor pretty good. The most drunk though was a year and a half a go. How I got home that time, is still a mystery :confused:...

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'm not into consuming mass quantities of alcohol. It's not for me.

5. Espy

Espy New Member

Me either. I can't stand the taste or smell, and consequently I've never been drunk.

6. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

The most alcohol I've ever drank was a few weeks ago in the company of very nice people. ;)

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol....wonder who those people were...!!!! :p

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

What's the most intoxicated you've been from things other than alcohol??

9. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Hmmm....;)

10. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

Probably back when I was in high school and my first year out of high school. I was in that experimental stage. I really dont know Ive had my nights back in the day. I dont get messed up as much as I used to ( I probably get tipsy/drunk once a month now, usually I drink a 6 pack and just chill but there are those times where I say F it and get SHITFACED). When I do get messed up its on alcohol (no more other shit). Last night I drank a 12 pack of coors in 2 hours and some change.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  11. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I drink O'Douls so.... yeah.... it's been a while since I've been ridiculously wasted.

12. Anten7

Anten7 New Member

During my senior year at Northwestern, I got so obliterated that I woke up with yellow paint in my hair; sand all over my feet; next to a woman that I didn't even know. To this day - it's still a mystery...

13. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

It's not easy for me to get drunk, after a while I just give up. I only puked once. I drank a lot of vodka and orange juice, I think it was the orange juice that made me puke. I think that might have been the drunkest I've ever been. I was 16. Last time I was drunk was over a couple years ago. That was a pretty good drunk, but I'm going to stick with the time I puked. I'm very picky drunk. I can't drink beer (I gag and can't swallow it), I don't like wine, I don't like champagne, as for as wine coolers go, I may as well drink koolaide. Anything besides those are good. :)

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Yeah - that would take like what, 4000 O'Douls???

I dont understand how U measure drunk though - is there a normalized scale?
    :smt003

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

I have not reached this ^ level yet.

15. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure with O'Douls you'll die from water poisoning before alcohol poisoning.

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Yep, pretty much.
    Youll dillute all your electrolytes and your heart will just decide to stop among other things. Lets not try that.

17. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

For science!

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I'll just say that I'll stick to watching other people drink and black out.

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20. Yonda08

Yonda08 New Member

The mere thought that I ud loose ma stealth when am drunk freaks the 'cooldom' out of moi ... know, I may loose it and never find it!